Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Experiencer
Resources to learn more about angels

I'm really interested in learning more about angels and arch angels ... any good referenes to websites and books would be great :)
Old 27-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Experiencer
I dont have any books that i can direct you too but here is what i know

Everyone has a Guardian Angel who choose them at the beginning of there soul journey, your Guardian Angel is with you every day there to Guide you, these beings are souls who are in the light :)

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 27-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Master
I see guardian angel a little differently to cat........our guardian angel is allocated before birth, then is a guardian to us if we need it (and after our passing as well, they will be with us on our passing)....ie, if we are in a situation where we are going to die before our time, they can help (or) prevent a premature passing...they will never interfere with our free will, as with all Angelics....unless we call upon them for their assistance. Our guides help us with our daily needs (again they will not intervene in our lives unless we specifically ask for their help.....however they will give us hints about things, with feelings ie gut feelings about something or someone.
They can assist by using words in music, or even something on tv or a book etc....you will know when this happens as that event (whatever it is) will stand out to you ie you will be aware of it.......not just a passing thing..Even with meeting people or places (internet sites) that will help us grow in a positive way....I feel this happens with a lot of people..
Of course we do not have to take their nudges, because we have free will.

Look up Archangels and angels on google you will get a plethora of information.....also look up books on Angels and Archangels on google, again you will get much information.
Old 27-04-2015, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCat
I dont have any books that i can direct you too but here is what i know

Everyone has a Guardian Angel who choose them at the beginning of there soul journey, your Guardian Angel is with you every day there to Guide you, these beings are souls who are in the light :)

If this was correct they wouldn't do a great job.
Old 27-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Ascender
I agree with Dragonfly1. I believe we are grouped up with a angel/guardian angel before we come here. We possibly know them well or they know enough about us to get a good plan set up for us while we are here. So because they help us build a lay out of our "school lessons" here, the do in fact do a very very grate job. I also believe we have one main angel and others that come and go as needed. And because of this, plans my change slightly to accommodate with unplanned turns sorta like plan A, plan B..ect.
Your guardian angel doesn't have to be a high rank angel to be a guardian angel, although it seems like the major arch angels seem to have a good hand full of people that they are guardians to and not just a come and go thing.
This reminds me of a dream I had a while ago. In this dream I was in a church with my grandma and up on the ceiling of this church was a very very beautiful mural of angels. Each angel was doing a different task. From reading, to healing or making medications, holding a sward and shield and some just flying. Like in my dream, angels don't just guard or guide or heal. They do many many different things.
You can google on some more info about angels but my opinion and that is if you have the time, is to simply ask your angel about what they do. If you are open enough I know he/she would love to talk about what they do. I find it more informative and interesting then to read the same info over and over. But if you can't, then google about angels and while your at it why not learn how to communicate to your own angel who's possibly was siting next to you watching you type this up. :P
Remember, they are all loving and light giving beings who enjoy a good chat and a inquisitive mind.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
very informative information all I really appreciate you taking the time to respond :) I will definately look for some online resources to arch angels :)

I believe i've had a few amazing experiences with agnels, and the one time I asked for intervention it happened (my baby had a frightfully high fever for 4 days and I asked for angel intervention and it broke that night) :) so I do believe which is why i'm so curious!! ^ thanks for sharing your dreams :)