Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Cal

Tiss, that is an excellent summary of all of Sparrow's meditations that are currently there. I am going to copy and paste that summary on page one of the document I've saved all those meditations on. Thanks!

You bring up a very interesting and valid point about desire for expanding capicity for love. This is something that I have been working on for a while now but still have a long way to go. Our spirit guide has provided some wise words to digest recently when he said, "Accept the imperfections of yourself, the world and everyone in it. Accept all things as a process, not as an end result. There is no end result,for there is no end to the present.

Find love for that which you have come to accept. This must always begin with yourself. For if you are not open to receive love, then you are not inabundance to share it. Love is the highest conduit for information there is;the more love you hold, more information and energy you connect to."

I find myself going back and forth a lot between these two particular phases of the process he outlined for us. That tells me those are things I need to work on the most right now - acceptance and love. The wonderful thing is that we can always go back to the present moment for a little grounding or centering and them move back into the process.

Finding and maintaining a state of love and acceptance seems so simple yet so difficult. I have been getting messages for a few years now that love is what I most need to learn most but I have been having trouble applying......

But... with the process provided to us things seem to be falling in place better by simply learning or training my mind to love the process rather than stress on the results and victomhood I tended to place myself in.

Honestly, I have a much easier time working with the process when I am home than when I am at work.

Personally I think what Sparrow has outlined for us will help a lot with expanding awareness and self realization. Perhaps in due time he would be kind enough to expand a little how to improve our capcity of love, either in relation to the process or in the form of a meditation.

Cal

Old 21-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Guide
Dear Cal,

Please count on me each time you want to share your experiences and advances, since us both seem to walk on the same path.

A big hug,
TISS
Old 21-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Cal

Yes, of course. Please do the same.

Have a blessed day!
Old 22-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Hello Sparrow,

I have two more questions for you:

Are there more Spirit Guides from your soul group, the Asceleottyi, here on Earth doing the same kind of work as you?

Which other means, besides the Spiritual Forums, do you use to carry out such noble work?

Thanks!

TISS
It is always a pleasure to return here to observe individuals resonate with this dialogue. To glimpse the promise of greater self-worth and purpose , to witness triumph over fear and doubt. All so that others may taste the light that nourishes and radiates from your ever-present soul, and sacred spirit.

There are many thousands and thousands of soul groups being represented here. For the majority of people they will unlikely meet someone else from their own soul group on Earth, and should they do so it would feel as if you had met your soul mate. Your energy vibration and characteristics would be almost identical and attuned to one another far beyond anyone else’s capacity or understanding. While such an occurrence is not at all impossible, the branches of your soul group tend to reach out across the entire multi-verse, on many different planets and experiential scenarios.

My soul group have a very extensive and penetrating presence, with access to many different dimensional realms, different universal platforms, and realities, that to the human mind would seem like fantasy. Due to our vibration as an archetypical family we prefer to adopt form that does not occupy what is considered the third dimension. This ‘third’ dimension is quite confining to us since our energy flows more akin to the nature of water and air. Walking on solid ground feels somewhat alien to an extent, and our movements are more attuned to that of the dolphin.
With this said, the percentage of us on Earth is absolutely miniscule.

Again, in terms of ratio, most of my work, noble or otherwise, takes place in the spirit realm. In physical terms much of my time is fed into caring for disabled, disadvantaged and vulnerable children. This tends to be why my presence on this forum is limited.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Cal,

Yes, I found several lovely meditations there, but I am not sure if it is finished product, or it has reached an impasse. It contains, so far:

- The Eye of Clarity

- Meditational Writing

- Healing Meditation

- Meditation for Those who Choose not to Visualize

- Meditation to Meet your Spirit Guide

- Meditation to Meet the Asceleott Presence

- Meditation for Global Healing and Transformation

It is a good compendium, but I would like to have something more specific on expanding my awareness and capacity of love .

Maybe what I look for is there and I have not recognized it yet...

Love,

TISS
No finished product there, only an ongoing process.

-Sparrow

Old 23-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is always a pleasure to return here to observe individuals resonate with this dialogue. To glimpse the promise of greater self-worth and purpose , to witness triumph over fear and doubt. All so that others may taste the light that nourishes and radiates from your ever-present soul, and sacred spirit.

There are many thousands and thousands of soul groups being represented here. For the majority of people they will unlikely meet someone else from their own soul group on Earth, and should they do so it would feel as if you had met your soul mate. Your energy vibration and characteristics would be almost identical and attuned to one another far beyond anyone else’s capacity or understanding. While such an occurrence is not at all impossible, the branches of your soul group tend to reach out across the entire multi-verse, on many different planets and experiential scenarios.

My soul group have a very extensive and penetrating presence, with access to many different dimensional realms, different universal platforms, and realities, that to the human mind would seem like fantasy. Due to our vibration as an archetypical family we prefer to adopt form that does not occupy what is considered the third dimension. This ‘third’ dimension is quite confining to us since our energy flows more akin to the nature of water and air. Walking on solid ground feels somewhat alien to an extent, and our movements are more attuned to that of the dolphin.
With this said, the percentage of us on Earth is absolutely miniscule.

Again, in terms of ratio, most of my work, noble or otherwise, takes place in the spirit realm. In physical terms much of my time is fed into caring for disabled, disadvantaged and vulnerable children. This tends to be why my presence on this forum is limited.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for you post.

At this point I do not need to tell you that I perfectly know what you mean when you speak about the wonderful and unlikely event of meeting anyone from your soul group. We have talked about my experience before.

Well, let me make you two more questions about soul groups:

a. You seem to have a clear consciousness about the identity of your soul group, name, vibration, dimensions, realms where you are working, etc.

So far, I know that I received the extraordinary blessing (probabilistic or not) of meeting and live in harmony with one member of my own soul group. I want to know of my soul group what you know of yours. My question is, how could I reach such knowledge?

b. Should members from our own soul group be our primary source of spiritual support through our Self-development process? we should be open to interact and receive aids from many individuals from many groups? and in what extent? Are all my guides in spirit from my soul group?

I send you a hug full of love and light,

TISS
Old 23-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Stormweaver

Hey S.G Sparrow !

Its been a while since Ive read your words, and its always a pleasure to as well.

Many things you say makes me have this warm fuzzy feeling inside that no words can describe. Just totally unique.

Thanks for helping me before.

_/\_
Old 23-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

Personally I think what Sparrow has outlined for us will help a lot with expanding awareness and self realization. Perhaps in due time he would be kind enough to expand a little how to improve our capcity of love, either in relation to the process or in the form of a meditation.

Cal

Expanding your capacity for love

First of all, what is love?

From one point of view love is simply a word, a convenient definition for an emotional state experienced by the human condition. Love as it truly exists is experienced much more broadly than human beings believe. Just as it is I have said the human emotions experienced here are extremely unique in the universe, it is to say many extraterrestrial beings experience this energy much more differently, using different sensory apparatus. In the spirit world this is experienced much more differently yet again.

The emotion human beings call and experience as the feeling of love is a sensory function which is being used to connect with a specific vibration of information. What this means is, the biology of your body has been designed to create and translate certain thoughts and energy as emotional surges. When you feel the tugging of heart strings, the deep penetrating warmth in your stomach, and the welling up of tears of joy for a loved one, your body is having a biochemical and bioelectrical experience. The thoughts you have are sent to a region of your brain which activate certain glands, a network of chain responses, and chemical releases allowing you to physically experience something you call love. While this does not sound very romanticised it is a process of great sophistication and beauty rare for any physical species. Though this is a very beautiful process, you will only experience this rate of love as far as your brain and body can facilitate this experience. When I refer to the rate of love, I am referring to the oscillation of consciousness and energy which can be facilitated as love. As your oscillation of consciousness expands and raises in vibration, the experience of what you call love is amplified beyond human chemistry. Once free from the human chemistry your oscillation count is able to be raised and what you experience as love is also then amplified to something beyond its former romanticised description.

The experience of love as it is within the spirit world is completely different. Or at least it can be if you so choose.

Those who pass over continue to facilitate feelings of love the same way they did whilst being human, as in, a very reactive way. This tends to change eventually as the human persona looses its influence the further from Earth your spirit is. The love in your new state goes beyond simple emotion. It becomes an all-knowing, all-illuminating, all-pervasive state, no longer reactional, but unconditional. It becomes a state of mind, a state of heart and a state-ment for Self. It becomes a state that draws all your needs to you, whether it be information, loved ones, or angelic encounters. The more loving you become as a being the greater access of information and light you gift yourself with. In the spirit world, as it is in the physical, information will come to you quicker and quicker, more fluidly as the more loving you become. You will be able to access the halls of learning from any point in the universe or any dimension.

How is this achievable whilst in physical state?

By allowing unconditional love to happen. Not by placing conditions on what unconditional love must or must not feel or look like, but by releasing the need to define it altogether. Let your aspired state be the statement of your intention for unconditional love, and so shall you open the door for the experience.

Unconditional love is something which happens when you accept the process of all things, and utilize compassion in the wisdom that all things are trying to find their own sense of value and purpose, even if you disagree with those values, and that purpose.

One who is wise knows in physical state unconditional love is not an end result, but an ongoing process of balance and equilibrium. Understanding and acceptance of this truth begets inner peace. Any attempt to master complete unconditional love in physical state will lead either to your physical death, or the eventual suffering and death of others. Any claim to contradict this will be one made out of ego and persona.

Some feel it noble to say great spirituality is being able to accept all things as Gods grand plan, such as war and famine, yet God has no revised ‘plan’ as this is an aspect of ego and persona, which he leaves to you to create for your Self.

On one hand, to be fully accepting of all things is to bow to the wills of those who would write the fate of humanity. So it is, it is for you to be fully accepting of your own RESPONSIBILITY for joy and prosperity. So then, if one is to accept all things, this does and must include your own responsibility for peace, for joy and for the future of the human race and planet Earth. This acceptance which is the seed of unconditional love beckons action, not the convenience of passive inaction and neglect.

Accept the process that is the moment of now. Accept your responsibility for the direction of this process, but release attachment to all end results. Let go of your need to base your self-worth on end results, instead build it upon your loving intentions and the ongoing process of awareness, the joy that can be found within this process. Often your efforts will bare no fruit to feed your heart of its hopes and expectations, yet it requires greater compassion, wisdom and patience to accept these efforts are enough, and these efforts alone make you a saint. Never sacrifice a single second of your life putting yourself down, lowering your self-worth over notions of spiritual ‘successes’. You are already at the top of the grandest hierarchy of divinity and spirituality you can imagine, for your spirit is already one with prime creator. Nothing you can say, do or fail to achieve can change this. It is not what you can achieve in life which makes you a great spirit, it is your ability to recognise nothing you do can take who you truly are away from you, and all that remains is for you to radiate that which you know as true. Be true to your Self. Accept the imperfections of the human condition, the will of others that constantly resist your own good deeds and intentions, and find peace with the wisdom that you cannot lose this game, for you will always know who you truly are, even if others do not. Hold this truth, and the truth shall set you free.

-Sparrow

Old 23-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Cal,

Please count on me each time you want to share your experiences and advances, since us both seem to walk on the same path.

A big hug,
TISS

Count me in also.

Old 23-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for you post.

At this point I do not need to tell you that I perfectly know what you mean when you speak about the wonderful and unlikely event of meeting anyone from your soul group. We have talked about my experience before.

Well, let me make you two more questions about soul groups:

a. You seem to have a clear consciousness about the identity of your soul group, name, vibration, dimensions, realms where you are working, etc.

So far, I know that I received the extraordinary blessing (probabilistic or not) of meeting and live in harmony with one member of my own soul group. I want to know of my soul group what you know of yours. My question is, how could I reach such knowledge?

b. Should members from our own soul group be our primary source of spiritual support through our Self-development process? we should be open to interact and receive aids from many individuals from many groups? and in what extent? Are all my guides in spirit from my soul group?

I send you a hug full of love and light,

TISS
What you do not know in the present moment is of no importance. Waste not ever a thought on the matter. Focus your intent on that which you do know, that which you know as true, even if you cannot prove it. From the most mundane things in life to the most profound. If you do not know how to fix your toilet, it is not important. Focus on what you do know, the location of a phone directory and its plumbing services. If you do not know the name of your soul group, it is not important. Focus on what you do know, the fundamental principles and gifts of spirit it represents by your own very strengths and assets of character. Look upon your own innate nature, where you feel best at home, in what activity, where do you excel the most with ease.

I know what I know because it is the nature of my soul group, and the nature of the being that I am, the vibration I hold, to have access to this information. Access of information is a privilege of our soul group. This should not pressure you to expect yourself to wield the same degree of knowledge, for your abilities must clearly lie elsewhere in other areas. It is the same should someone else display abilities of psychic or telekinetic nature, it is not to be expected that you wield the same abilities. Do not be mistaken to presume just because you cannot do these things in physical state you are not spiritually developed. In actual fact being psychic has nothing whatsoever to do with being spiritual, as it is more a genetic influence and attribute of biochemistry than a spiritual one.
These gifts I bring to you do not look to find within yourself, or to measure your own growth upon it. This would be a mistake on your part. It is for you to discover what capacity you hold and measure your own growth and development by your own standards, your own values, no one else’s.

To reflect upon your last question, no, not all of your guides are from your own soul group. A soul group is a specific intention of mind, of state and of essence. Those in your soul group will work with you to facilitate whatever is your aspired purpose as a family. This purpose would have existed and expanded over millions of years in the etheric world, a long time before you even considered having a physical life anywhere in the universe. Your soul group will be made of many, many different species of beings from every single corner of the universe. There is this tendency human beings have to presume when they pass over the spirit world is completely inhabited by Earth people. Even animals such as whales and dolphins frequent and interact within the same realms, they just appear in forms of light orchestrations and aspheric cloud forms.

To continue then, those of your soul group work with you on very specific things related to your primary purpose. Your soul group have more focus upon your time in the spirit world, rather than your escapades in physical state. Those of your other guides, who may come and go throughout your existence, work with you on a day to day basis on specific things of more immediate nature. Such as how to overcome certain obstacles or challenges at a specific time. They will then impart gifts of their own soul group to you for you to learn or benefit from at that time.
It is your own spirit which should be your primary focus and source of inspiration. It is extremely unwise to attempt to facilitate contact and interaction with other etheric beings prior to your own self-development. This places you in a significantly vulnerable place for attaching entities and energies that would take advantage of your naivety.
Seek first to align yourself with your own spirit contact through heart wisdom and Self-knowledge.

I reciprocate the blessing of love always, and in all ways.
-Sparrow