Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 16-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Administrator
I love "Only Love is Real" So beautiful!
Old 16-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Deactivated Account

this is what I have heard, I have only just started reading it.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Mystfied

Thumbs up

I have just finished reading The Shack by Wm Paul Young...and What a Wonderful Read...it sure touches your soul
Old 19-10-2010, 11:28 PM
SusieQ

I am have just completed reading Book 1, Anastasia, of the Ringing Cedars series as well as The Power of Now. Both amazing reads!!! I'm currently awaiting the arrival of the rest of the Ringing Cedars series (there are 9 books in all) and was looking for some more good reads to order and some of these sound amazing. Thanks for getting this post started and everyone for all the great suggestions! :)
Old 19-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Delilah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ
I am have just completed reading Book 1, Anastasia, of the Ringing Cedars series as well as The Power of Now. Both amazing reads!!! I'm currently awaiting the arrival of the rest of the Ringing Cedars series (there are 9 books in all) and was looking for some more good reads to order and some of these sound amazing. Thanks for getting this post started and everyone for all the great suggestions! :)
Hi Suzie!! I just finished Anastasia this morning!!! I don't understand how these books are not more well known! They say they've sold 11 million copies but I can't find where to buy them (I borrowed Anastasia from a friend who's gone Anastasia MAD!) She wants everyone to build their Space of Love on her land and she is even giving the land away for free!!!!! What do you think - do you think you will get more involved? Some people say they can communicate directly with Anastasia (telepathically). I am a "newbie" lightworker so I don't really know how to do this yet but I am open and receptive! What are you in to?
Old 20-10-2010, 11:27 PM
SusieQ

Hi Delilah!! :) Thanks so much for writing!! I know it's INCREDIBLE how few people seem to know about these books considering the world wide movement growing around them. I am still new to the series (I've only read book one) but I am checking the mail everyday waiting for the rest to come. I'm so sorry you are having trouble finding them! I just ordered them straight from the publishers at www.ringingcedars.com - try that! :) Ring them if you can, they are great people and fun to talk to. About the community and my space of love, I am very blessed and currently living in Tahoe City and have a beautiful property where I plan to start my own gardens with the seed spit technique from the books. Hopefully someday I'll be able to transform the whole plot and through doing so, transform myself and the planet. That's my dream :) That is so cool that you are a lightworker!!!! forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a lightworker? It sounds very interesting! I am very new to the metaphysical genre myself - I only recently read Anastasia and The Power of Now and am just so hooked. it's like I'm reading things I've known my whole life but that I did realize that I knew... Maybe that sounds crazy or maybe you know what I mean?? Either way, for the first time in my life I feel AWAKE...very exciting!!!! Thank you so much for writing to me! :) In love and light, yours, Susie
Old 21-10-2010, 02:54 PM
grazier

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystfied
I have just finished reading The Shack by Wm Paul Young...and What a Wonderful Read...it sure touches your soul

I agree that is a brilliant book. I read it awhile ago. Currently reading The Mystery of Atlantis by Charles Berlitz. A very interesting book - there are some good points in it.

Blessings

grazier
Old 22-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Royalite

WArrior of the Light: A Manual by Paulo Coelho.

One of my favorite writers.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Master
I read Stairways to Heaven by Lorna Byrne first, and I didn't like it that much, in fact I was disappointed.....But, then I read Angels in my Hair, and loved it... the moral to this story......Read the first book first, then read the subsequent books AFTER....they make much more sense.....beautiful books of Angels and life.......worth the read.....
Old 25-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I love "Only Love is Real" So beautiful!

It is a very beautiful book. Have you read any of Dr Brian Weiss's other work?

I am reading "The Power" at the moment.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung