Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Mikerokosm

Death

If you knew what death was you wouldn't be praying for it because it comes everyday, yea, you die to something every single day. Example- If I am overweight, it is because of bad eating habits or lack of physical exercise. Now, if I cannot control myself to be able to correct my bad habits, then I will "die" which translates into me ending up with cancer, or some illness of some sort, which could lead up to me being deceased physically. BUT!! to die before you die, which translates into me getting off my lazy butt and changing my life by first changing my mind(thought process), I kill off that lazy version that lacked control, that allowed myself to get to such a low point- shed the old skin so to speak and become "reborn"! This is where the concept of demons come from, you are the devil AND God but you must chose which will prevail.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:42 AM
DaveAdams

Hey Beautiful Soul I'd love to share my theory with you, & my theory is that negative emotions & feelings are actually good things that we send ourselves..Lets take boredom for example we send it to ourselves to get us out from our chair, it's a sign/message that we could be doing something fun or interesting hobbies passions interests loves etc..If we don't listen to the boredom we're forced to send ourselves something worse so we send ourselves loneliness, which is just a stronger version of boredom a negative emotion/feeling..Then if we still don't listen to the negative emotions or feelings we send to ourselves, we're then forced to send ourselves an even stronger version of boredom & loneliness put together which would be then called depression..The reason I say their all just versions of boredom is because I reckon one of our many missions whilst here, is to find our hobbies passions interests & loves in life because that's what life's all about....I know I just said "whilst here" which would suggest we're on our way to "somewhere else", but that's for another day unless your really interested..Anyway mate it was meditation & negative emotions feelings & thought control practice that saved me, & of course a few hobbies & passions which was the last thing that i tried..There is an answer to life & you can work it out realise it yourself, & it will be a million times better than what you can imagine at the moment. :-)
Old 08-02-2015, 11:58 AM
LoveRules21494

I believe you are longing to go back to your real home, heaven. It's quite natural to feel that way but always keep in mind God will call for you when he needs you back home. Until then enjoy every moment God gives you on this earth knowing He is ALWAYS by your side. He never deserts us, ever.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRules21494
I believe you are longing to go back to your real home, heaven.
It's quite natural to feel that way...
Yes.

I think you are praying for the wrong thing! Ha!
Pray for happiness.

I see you haven't posted since Aug last year, tho. Oh, well.

2 weeks ago struggling like crazy knowing I ''should'' forgive this person...
but really didn't want to, grrr...I gave up and realized big..."Oh,
I can't forgive him..." That second...
I talked to the Holy Spirit and said...You're going to have to transform me...
that's the only way I can forgive him
...ta da!

A day and a half later...poof...all is forgiven....let me tell you...I was determined to never forgive this guy!

Ask for happiness...to be transformed by Divine Love...since at it's core
that is what you want ..Joy....relief...
and that's what you're thinking getting outta here is.

My opinion.

And very big welcome, LoveRules...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru