Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I don't believe that cancer (or much of anything else) "just happens regardless".....

It's kind of like saying "oh, I'll just do/eat/react whatever or however I want, it doesn't matter." It all matters.
You're quoting me and arguing the very point I made myself. It matters, yes, certainly to a degree. However, two people can choose to follow a healthy diet; one can develop cancer and the other won't. Two people can reduce the stress in their lives; one can develop cancer and the other won't. Etc. That's what I mean when I say it happens regardless. We can take preventative steps to hopefully reduce the possibility, but that's all we can do.
Old 25-01-2013, 05:56 PM
sesheta

To Baile

We can take preventative steps to hopefully reduce the possibility, but that's all we can do.

Agreed
Old 30-01-2013, 06:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's what I mean when I say it happens regardless. We can take preventative steps to hopefully reduce the possibility, but that's all we can do.

You know...you may actually be right... I love my long weekends to the coast because while there I have very little access to the internet, which leaves me plenty of time for reading... this last weekend involved studies on our Circadian rhythms, on chemical exposures, on poisons in our body care goods, on the heavy amount of poisons found in the blood of newborn infants (even among mothers who were necrotic about healthful living) , and studied yet some more on the way our modern medicine goes about (not) addressing this stuff... as of the 1950 almost everyone was eating pretty-near organic, now most no one is...

and I was thinking... you may indeed be right... that our culture may well have drifted into a realm of no return... you can live in the most remote parts of the world and still be subjected to heavy chemical exposure... not to mention our intense exposure to the new and all pervasive radio frequencies assault... as detailed in this film:

Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb9R0x_0NQ

So you may indeed be correct... we may have reached a point where it's now out of our hands... do what you can, and pray that your immune system can handle our environmental load... all the while these toxic exposures are getting much more pervasive with each day... working their way deeper into our soils, into our waters, into our air, into this very surface layer of this planet we call earth..

...a great world for us to be leaving for our grandchildren, and a testimony to the magic of modern science... it's making people money... and we're dropping like flies... if we choose to live as a species we'll eventually have to turn and fight back.... or else simply walk quietly into the night... it's easier that way... just fade-out as though we never existed... sounds kinda peaceful when you think about it.... it's what everyone will likely do anyway....
Old 02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Master
I really don't think it's out of our hands.. now let me see what the most appropriate smilie would be for this casual statement..
Old 02-02-2013, 05:59 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I really don't think it's out of our hands..

Of course it's not... :^) I'm certainly going to confront the implications of this head-on.... What's interesting about this situation, is that it's not just a question of belief... there are verifiable cause and effects... there is good emerging science to draw on... and there are geniuses of the past who'd been silenced by manipulative corporate interests, but they are starting to be listened to again.... there is an awakening underway... I see it here locally among the faces of those who are desperate for both their own health and that of their loved ones.... modern medicine is failing us, our food supply is killing us, it sometimes takes a bout of serious desperation before those who are open to change will start acting......

I'm thinking it's high-time we snapped out of this slumber... :^)
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 PM
sesheta

To StephenK

there is an awakening underway... I see it here locally among the faces of those who are desperate for both their own health and that of their loved ones.... modern medicine is failing us, our food supply is killing us, it sometimes takes a bout of serious desperation before those who are open to change will start acting......

**** I agree, and I think that a large part of the problem in this day & age is simply a lack of meaning.
By that I mean that most of us today live a life that is immersed & ruled by technology - we watch TV/use the internet at home; wake up to alarm clocks; walk around with cell phones as if somehow the world will grind to a halt if we miss a call....We go to work, and use computers; ATM machines; voicemails, the list goes on and on and on......
Yet, at the end of the day, I'm betting a lot of us (myself included) are left with a feeling of "what did I really do today? What did I truly accomplish?" Our sense of accomplishment & the concept of a "solid days' work" is vastly different than what it used to be....
How many people in the "old days" would wake up to the sound of the rooster crowing outside, and the birds chirping? They would get up, eat a hearty breakfast, then go work OUTSIDE all day - working fields, fixing tractors, taking care of animals, putting up fences......At the end of the day, they could directly SEE what they had accomplished- the fence was up, the tractor was fixed, the fields were hoed/harvested.....and they could end their day feeling that sense of truly knowing they had done something.
So maybe it's more the mindset of being "swallowed by the machine" that is causing just as much harm.....
Old 03-02-2013, 06:27 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
So maybe it's more the mindset of being "swallowed by the machine" that is causing just as much harm.....
Exactly...! That's why I don't play.... none of us should be playing with the feeling that the machine has any real value.... I played under the machines rule until around the age of 18, that was plenty, that was it.... I broke loose and then traveled for 8 years... ground-level traveling... lived all over and moved about freely... I lived on the outside of our culture, and watched it from the vantage that motioned provided... the exposure was profound, bizarre... when you live for a time on the outside of culture you then tend to see it for what it is... it's a game that we play, that we invest ourselves in, it's a set of individualized rules that we both adapt and capitulate-to.... but none of it is necessary... these are games that we've absorbed and now apply, and much includes allegiance to the machine... but none of it is necessary... we can attain individualized traction... we can define ourselves in such a way that's effective... we can wake-up to our "own" morning and move about a day that we've personally created... I eagerly read and study health issues via folks who have freed themselves from the machine as well... I shop at a grocer who holds back from the fray, who stock items that are focused instead on serious health... and for work I do what I love, I would settle on nothing less...

We don't have to play the machine as our soul-only experience... we can author a life that picks and chooses among options, and then apply them in such a way that's so vibrantly our own... one knows if they are living mostly by machine rules, the best symptom is the overwhelming presence of "boredom".. :^)
Old 11-02-2013, 07:10 AM
idatia

I am now getting help for my condition, although it may take a long time before I see any results.
Just remember that you are not alone. One third of us have some problem or other.