Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Hello Lynn

I would second what 7L is saying. As I mentioned to Kaere recently, I expect 2020 to be a year of reckoning or at least a year of push/shove & change, for many people. What we have is a very large group of people who simply haven't been willing to face the issues at hand and within themselves, and my understanding is that this time Source energy is coming for them directly. They are out of time.

There are too many distractions, too many different ways to ignore ourselves, too many places to escape to, in the age we are in.

The explosions around me also started at the turn of the year. As 7L describes, no amount of reasoning, and no amount of allowing space, was sufficient to produce any rationality whatsoever. I had to take a good hard look at my own inner child in the mirror of the quantum field, to see just how I had contributed to manifesting the situation around me that I had. Like you, I also left and have been on a break.

Deep breaths, and I wish us all serenity and peace <3

Ciona, well said and LOL @deep breaths...no kidding.
Re: the very large group of folks you mention who've been dragging their feet and living in the past/out of time, as you mention...there's so much denial, their denial has denial ...all of this, and all this rage and venting, simply to avoid reflection and ownership.

And yet being truly present with awareness is the key to all enduring joy, to the nectar of existence.
But none of this is possible without reflection and ownership.
The unexamined life is not only "not worth living", but it's never truly lived...that is, they are not ever truly living it, in the moment.
And coming into a life of presence in the moment is like just being born but whilst fully knowing now that you were spiritually and emotionally dead (or stunted) previously.
Many think that acting out with rage will somehow postpone or even transform the pain and sadness that comes with the realisation of living without truly living into something...dunno...redeeming???

But it does not...and so, we'll have to deal with their rubb*sh and all their poop as they thrash and spend themselves like whinging children. Good times!!! Just clear a perimeter round them and bring a bag of popcorn

And on a serious note...for certain, the serenity and peace you mention is well wished and much needed by us all
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-01-2020, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Ciona, well said and LOL @deep breaths...no kidding.

LOL yes, and myself included

Quote:
Re: the very large group of folks you mention who've been dragging their feet and living in the past/out of time, as you mention...there's so much denial, their denial has denial

This is a good way of putting it...sadly, it seems to be the case

Quote:
...all of this, and all this rage and venting, simply to avoid reflection and ownership.

This is exactly what it is, and what they are used to doing, but from what I have been shown, this time it isn't going to work. En masse.

One woman stopped in mid-stride, balled her hands into fists, looked at me vehemently--and I do mean vehemently--but she wasn't even seeing me. She was seeing all these other people. In her conscious awareness, I could also see there was some kind of trust in me there. Like she was expecting me to understand. Her eyes were huge. And she said, "I'M SO FILLED WITH HAAATTTTEE!!" I just nodded. You're so filled with hate, okay.

Quote:
And yet being truly present with awareness is the key to all enduring joy, to the nectar of existence.
But none of this is possible without reflection and ownership.
The unexamined life is not only "not worth living", but it's never truly lived...that is, they are not ever truly living it, in the moment.
And coming into a life of presence in the moment is like just being born but whilst fully knowing now that you were spiritually and emotionally dead (or stunted) previously.

Staying in the moment...being truly conscious in the moment...yes, this is the key. And what everyone struggles with, in various ways.

Quote:
Many think that acting out with rage will somehow postpone or even transform the pain and sadness that comes with the realisation of living without truly living into something...dunno...redeeming???

It's about control to them, rather than feeling their icky feelings deep down. And we know how that goes.

Quote:
But it does not...and so, we'll have to deal with their rubb*sh and all their poop as they thrash and spend themselves like whinging children. Good times!!! Just clear a perimeter round them and bring a bag of popcorn

This lifts me...lol, I'll bring the chips. But I think we're going to need a very large perimeter.

Today I managed to secure a new position, pending upper management approval. So that's most likely one thing done I hope. Thank God.

Quote:
And on a serious note...for certain, the serenity and peace you mention is well wished and much needed by us all
Peace & blessings
7L

Thank you 7L. Your post is very much appreciated. I needed a hug. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 29-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Master
Ciona thank you so much...here's another just for good measure

So you've clearly seen much of the same of late..As has Lynn....and so many of us. I am so sorry for your troubles there too and so glad we have all come through physically intact thus far!!! Here's to more of that.

I reckon if some significant remnant of women are just finally realising they must reflect on those icky feelings, take ownership, and make changes -- and instead of rising to it, they're turning to rage -- still, they must realise that dumping rage on random men is not a good idea. What if he rages back and slugs you? So, instead, they vent their rage on "safe targets", just as you mention...other women who don't appear threatening

Thus my scientific treatise of the topic concludes
LOL...but yes...WIDE perimeter...and lots of popcorn and crisps !!!

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So you've clearly seen much of the same of late..As has Lynn....and so many of us. I am so sorry for your troubles there too and so glad we have all come through physically intact thus far!!! Here's to more of that. 7L

So far, yes. To clarify the en masse guidance I was given actually came from two other individuals independent of one another, so that wasn't something I was shown myself but my own personal experience also correlated with their descriptions/predictions (and they are both individuals whose judgement I trust), plus just my intuitive sensing across time is very in tune with patterns anyway as a template constructor already, so I was kind of expecting it based on everything I've seen over the last few years and then yes the patterns/events which have emerged around me personally so far have bore it out. So my divine purpose work has also weighed in a little and it is never wrong. I have also been instructed to stay focused while working in the dream state, to keep focused on what I incarnated to do and not get distracted with the myriad of everyone else's bad juju or whatnot

Sorry to hear about your troubles also, and yes stay safe and I wish you peace!!

Last edited by Ciona : 29-01-2020 at 11:56 PM.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:10 PM
Master
For what it may be worth to any readers, here's my take on what's happening across the board, what's building to a historical climax, NOW:
"All of us are now facing ‘make or break’ (in terms of ongoing soul-development) choices in the above [discussed in my treatise] regards, as anyone who even halfway appreciates such matters can readily see. We live at a time of intensifying trial and tribulation in the context of an all-encompassing systemic socio‑ecological recalibration process wherein, having received and positively responded to a fair amount of Love and Joy support and stimulation when and where things in general were still going along fairly well, some souls are blossoming, blooming, fructifying and going to seed in spectacular fashion, thereby instrumentally setting the stage for the next round of planetary Love and Joy developments, while others (who may be thought of as being relative newbies in terms of experiencing and responding to the inner urge for spiritual ‘ascension’, which is perhaps a Cosmic ‘call’ from their ‘future’) are more or less just managing to keep the ‘door’ to ‘higher’ post-incarnational and reincarnational Love and Joy development ‘open’ by conscientiously resisting and rejecting the centripetal pull of selfishness and steadfastly persisting in Love and Joy embracingly relating to contiguous others and Life-at-Large, self-transcendentally serving to optimize and augment Life’s Love and Joy Flow in and around them in the process, to whatever extent they may have the wherewithal to do so. This, despite whatever personal loss and hardship they may have experienced or continue to experience, even if, when and as they are unconscionably abandoned, exploited and/or abused by others who have been so seduced by the temptations of selfishness that they just seek to gratify their own immediate desires without regard for the Love and Joy experience and expression of neighboring or future others.

Hence the wisdom of the advice, to anyone capable of grasping its full significance, contained in: “Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall … many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure [by keeping on keeping on being loving in relation to Life’s Flow and others in it!] unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:6-13); the implication here clearly also being that those who don’t ‘endure’ (so) won’t be ‘saved’ in this regard. ‘Saved’, as used here, meaning psychospiritually sustained and retained as soulful components of Life’s Flow despite the complete reshuffling of all of the physiosocial ‘cards’ in Life’s worldly ‘deck’ taking place as a historically old Way of Life ‘dies’, i.e disintegrates, in stages and a new one, in fits and starts, is constitutionally ‘born’."
Old 30-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
...guidance I was given actually came from two other individuals independent of one another

...plus just my intuitive sensing across time is very in tune with patterns anyway as a template constructor already

...so I was kind of expecting it based on everything I've seen over the last few years and then yes the patterns/events which have emerged around me personally so far have bore it out.

...I have also been instructed to stay focused while working in the dream state, to keep focused on what I incarnated to do and not get distracted with the myriad of everyone else's bad juju or whatnot

Sorry to hear about your troubles also, and yes stay safe and I wish you peace!!

Ciona, thank you for the well wishes and here's good energy back atcha to protect against the bad juju out there

I kind of bulleted your list of items that have guided you to your insight and perspective and actions, because that's IMO that is really quite informative for others, and also because for me, really they are quite similar in many ways to my own.

I think it's really quite affirming to hear about all we've all been experiencing and noticing...so that we can draw out the larger patterns and what it all means, to keep track of all the threads we're perceiving and working with over time.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSun
“Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall … many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure [by keeping on keeping on being loving in relation to Life’s Flow and others in it!] unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:6-13); the implication here clearly also being that those who don’t ‘endure’ (so) won’t be ‘saved’ in this regard.

‘Saved’, as used here, meaning psychospiritually sustained and retained as soulful components of Life’s Flow despite the complete reshuffling of all of the physiosocial ‘cards’ in Life’s worldly ‘deck’ taking place as a historically old Way of Life ‘dies’, i.e disintegrates, in stages and a new one, in fits and starts, is constitutionally ‘born’."

DavidSun, thanks for sharing this bit of ancient foretelling. Can we say "But THEY who shall endure..." ? LOL...okay, we know these old bearded gents were not too progressive regarding women. But inclusion is immensely important, so we have to start shoring up all these gaping holes in these old bits of wisdom.

Then again, the majority of the most egregious iniquity does remain in the hands of men, as the largely run things round the world and have the greater standing and power in society. And thus the capacity to do the greater harm to others based on their iniquity (i.e., the ingrained misalignment of our character, the corruption of our spiritual natures that bend us toward misaligned behavior). So in that one regard, the foretelling was rather strategically focused, though still in need of overall expansion.

This is not at all on you and again I do very much appreciate the share...it is in fact quite timely and it does seem to offer insight that is really becoming particularly relevant as the world burns and approaches a point of environmental and resource-related "no return", one which humanity has never confronted previously (to our knowledge). Instead, I'm just doing my small bit to patch these old tidbits up as we come round to them and to make them a bit more inclusive generally, without taking away the sting of their strategic focii

Interestingly -- the iniquity we've been discussing on this thread is that of many women who (in reaction to the world around them and/or to how they've been living their lives) have been acting out in misalignment toward other women...probably precisely BECAUSE they too are seen as powerless and thus "safe" targets for the rage of the equally powerless "venters" or ragers. In light of what you're bringing forward, and the clear implications which we can suss out -- I wonder how much of this raging of the powerless (women) against other women is due to a "kick the dog" scenario, where they've been put upon by the more powerful but have not yet figured out how (and importantly WHY they need to) to draw back, to limit or cut off their easy, callous exploitation at the hands of the more powerful...to regain their power and their dignity, basically.

Regardless, that regaining of their power and their dignity is needed to assuage their rage and to allow them to properly focus the righteous portion of that anger, and get it together. But it's not going to happen so long as any of us just mindlessly follow the mainstream paradigm that tells us to hand over our dignity for easy, casual, callous use and discard. Whether personally, professionally, or what have you...but especially personally, where we have more control. It's time to quit getting casually screwed and just telling ourselves it's "ok" because "everyone is doing it" BTW that's apparently exactly what Harvey Weinstein told all the ladies, just to see if it would intimidate or snow them into being raped or coerced in a compliant fashion. Whilst he tended to his egregious iniquity in all its glory. LOL...the coffee is brewing so let's hope we're all waking up and smelling it.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I kind of bulleted your list of items that have guided you to your insight and perspective and actions, because that's IMO that is really quite informative for others, and also because for me, really they are quite similar in many ways to my own.
7L

Sounds great no prob! :)

Yeah I think between the two of us there's probably a fair amount of intuition there

Well I'm off to the new job, have a good day peeps

Old 30-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
You too!!! And best of luck on the new job

BTW I just came back to post @Lynn...that I am now beginning to get grumpiness from folks who till now have generally always been civil under pressure and we always had a good chat. I am their business partner @ the offc, not on their team, and I do a lot for them.

Well today their knickers were in quite the wad and they were venting on me for handling sth which was not final when I received it...and I had been diplomatically trying to address that, asking what they'd like to do.

After throwing a bit of a fit and then rolling with it, they just left off (and we have a deadline where I must get the docs over) without saying more b/c they realised what they'd posted wasn't right...as I'd been gently saying after I fixed it up and asked what they'd prefer.

It seems minor but I've worked with these folks for a few yrs...and only just now are they looking for reasons to vent their irritation. I realise it's really not at all personally...these gents are just looking to do at the office what the ladies were doing out in public. But the gents were looking to somehow make it "justifiable"...rather than just own they're being cranky and owning their moody rubbish

Just thought I'd share...so it's out there...more juju to be aware of....

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 30-01-2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
DavidSun, thanks for sharing this bit of ancient foretelling. Can we say "But THEY who shall endure..." ? LOL...okay, we know these old bearded gents were not too progressive regarding women. But inclusion is immensely important, so we have to start shoring up all these gaping holes in these old bits of wisdom.
Yes, INDEEDy. And Yes, to all your other finger 'points', 7L.

All important for the 'birth' of the new era spoken of in my quote which included the Biblical quote.

Here's to Consciousness 'raising' on all scores!