Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2020, 06:03 AM
Ascender
Mediumship

Hi all
I know there a forum for mediumship
But i need help shutting off from mediumship abilities

Some of the spirits take up all my physical energy and i cant be myself which is what i want
I dont like going to mediumship classes because portals become open

I ask help and guidance for shutting off from mediumship altogether
Thanks in advance
Old 17-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Master

Some people consider mediumship to be a spiritually desirable state. But often a medium is just someone whose subtle etheric and astral bodies are too loosely connected to the physical body. They are open to all sorts of lower astral energies and entities, which can be draining and may lead to health problems.

You could try spending time in nature, becoming physically grounded. And you could work on developing your psychic shields to create a protective barrier between you and these unwelcome energies. There should be plenty of information available online.

Peace
Old 17-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Administrator
You are to open you need to ground yourself.going out into Nature is one way look at the trees as their roots go deep into the Earth.visulise your feet Anchoring you to the ground. use protection visulise yourself in a sphere of pure white light.
when you do any kind of Mediumship.you need to Learn how to open up and close down,

Namaste
Old 19-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Ascender
I do appreaciate that i have this gift dont get me wrong
But sometimes it can get a bit to much
Its like my voice thats the most trouble i have with keeping my own voice and my emotional wants
It has it ups and downs having this gift i tried shielding and saging i get to move someone on then someone else come through
Im stuck most of the time lol
Is there any protection pendants i could wear for mediumship ?
Old 19-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Some people consider mediumship to be a spiritually desirable state. But often a medium is just someone whose subtle etheric and astral bodies are too loosely connected to the physical body. They are open to all sorts of lower astral energies and entities, which can be draining and may lead to health problems.

You could try spending time in nature, becoming physically grounded. And you could work on developing your psychic shields to create a protective barrier between you and these unwelcome energies. There should be plenty of information available online.

Peace

I have a question on that subject for you. It would seem that, as the subtle bodies become too loosely connected to the physical body, one would be "open to all sorts of lower astral energies and entities, as you pointed out. However, there are numerous lower physical energies and entities around us all the time and we can differentiate here while attracting only those who are similarly attuned. Why would it not be the same with astral entities?
Old 19-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Ascender
Astral entities are beings with attachments to that person way of life and vibrational state
The astral entities use energy door ways energy beams and portholes to get to this world to find their attachment or exploration
Old 19-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I have a question on that subject for you. It would seem that, as the subtle bodies become too loosely connected to the physical body, one would be "open to all sorts of lower astral energies and entities, as you pointed out. However, there are numerous lower physical energies and entities around us all the time and we can differentiate here while attracting only those who are similarly attuned. Why would it not be the same with astral entities?

A good question. Perhaps it comes down to the integrity of our physical/etheric/astral connections. Someone whose bodies are well integrated has natural filters to keep unwanted energies out. Someone whose bodies are loosely integrated lacks these filters. I appreciate that this is a bit vague but I don't understand the mechanisms of how it all works.

A possible analogy is a person in a house with a locked door who can choose who to let in and who to deny entrance. Whereas a medium may be a person in a house with the door wide open, and any passer-by can come in, whether welcome or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Astral entities are beings with attachments to that person way of life and vibrational state
The astral entities use energy door ways energy beams and portholes to get to this world to find their attachment or exploration

Yes, I have read about such examples, e.g. an alcoholic who has died but hangs around the Earth plane still craving drink. Such a person may go to a bar and try to possess someone who is drinking. Alcohol may loosen that person's connection to the physical, thus making temporary possession easier. Which may also explain why after a heavy session a person wakes up with a sore head and no memory of what they did.

Such examples may be factual - it's enough to put you off going down the pub.

Peace
Old 19-01-2020, 08:12 PM
Ascender
Yes that what i believe its people who have died and attach to a person because their way of life it put me off going to places because of negativity and lower vibration in places

Thats why im asking if there is a strong enough protection that i can carry round with me because i have tried crystals yet to no succsess its physically tiring because there is activity a lot of the time lol
Old 20-01-2020, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account
my cure all to keep me in me and to build myself up from the bottom up has been physical exercise. as it hits all of the chakras especially the lower ones and cleans out the gunk and anything trying to hang around.

meditation and most other exercises done without exercise has never been a good thing for me. not every day i exercise. i use to. but i have found a couple days a week keeps my core strong and of course helps me stay physically in shape.

before i got into or knew anything i always exercised as a way of bringing and keeping myself, myself. i either assumed things i was experiencing everbody else was and they were much better at dealing with it or maybe something was wrong with me. so i just kept things to myself and exercised. and that exercise always kept me together.

there were times i was around people with major depression and other things. i would always feel it and would experience what they were. exercise would clear it all out.

i know what its like and certainly experinced mediumship but only when i seriously need help does that ever open. so im speaking about general things in reguards about how exercise helps. im pretty sure though it clears the crown in ways that could help. i know it clears the crown for me. but more importantly all of them and makez the core strong.

also. my crown is naturally really, really open. i know it is cause it is of course my crown. lol. but anybody who has ever read me says the same. so its very important for me to stay strong from the root. i just exercised at the truck stop im at. makes all the difference in the world. i can feel when my crown is outpowering my root. over time i have become from the root plenty strong to handle it. by exercise in conjunction with pranayama. by using root chakra harmonics. by spending my time off with nature. for the first, couple, to three years of my journry i slept outside. my process was pretty hardcore and for me it took spending those nights in the elements of nature.

nothing im saying is recommendations. im ONLY sharing what i do. and im sure there are many ways to build the core if one cant exercise. such as harmonics for the root and lower chakras perhaps.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hi all
I know there a forum for mediumship
But i need help shutting off from mediumship abilities

Some of the spirits take up all my physical energy and i cant be myself which is what i want
I dont like going to mediumship classes because portals become open

I ask help and guidance for shutting off from mediumship altogether
Thanks in advance
With mediumship, the Spirit link has to be initiated in the first place, and you can close it down when you're dome. The Spirit link is consciousness and not energetic so I'm not sure how it's taking all of your physical energy, and energy is given away rather than taken. Maybe you vou could go back to your classes because you seem to be missing something here.

I'm clairsentient and was a practising medium for a time and there was always a shift in consciousness rather than anything energetic, although the shift did have an effect on my vibrations for a time but it was only happening when I was communication with Spirit.

If you want to shut it off, all you have to do is consciously ignore it, and come time you'll desensitise yourself.
Quote:
Is there any protection pendants i could wear for mediumship ?
Your problem here is your own perceptions of what's happening to you. Your own energies will re-exert themselves in time and any energies that do come through via the Spirit link will dissipate soon enough, all you have to do is relax and allow it. The other thing you could try is to envision the energies slowly dissipating from your body. You also need to take control of who you're letting through. Find yourself a guide on the other side that can work with you and only 'talk' to them, they can act as a doorkeeper for you. Other than that, you can simply tell whoever is coming through that you don't want to talk to them.
Quote:
Yes that what i believe its people who have died and attach to a person because their way of life it put me off going to places because of negativity and lower vibration in places

Thats why im asking if there is a strong enough protection that i can carry round with me because i have tried crystals yet to no succsess its physically tiring because there is activity a lot of the time lol
This has nothing to do with either mediumship or psychic abilities, you're sensitive to energies, it's as simple as that. You're not talking about Spirit either per se, you're talking about ghosts, as in people who still have earthly attachments and haven't crossed over. Those are very different from mediumship and Spirits.

If you don't want to feel it stop fighting against it because that just makes it worse, just consciously ignore it and allow it to flow from you. As I said earlier, that will desensitise you.