Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-01-2020, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Why would you say that? It’s clear that that is from ego, if we have to use the words.

Jl

Sharing like I am talking about is a oneness. Ego would naturally drop it below and make it more of an energy exchange.

Helping is to serve another, selfless service, to help for the joy of helping.

To have another feel waves of love or tears of joy or ecstatic bliss from your being is a blessing. One is humbled and blessed to be able to help another like that. Not caught up like look at me I’m such a badass, now do what I say.

Silliness and why someone with such issues couldn’t realize the depth to do it.

That is more of a big sense of self obstruction, 3rd chakra issue. You see people like this more up to the 6th chakra with astral stuff. It’s a hard stage for some for others it could be the 5th. Some have trouble with feeling energy from others as it can hit pretty hard sometimes. It’s also where people can send energy and have others feel it. Lot’s have trouble with the sexual feeling of it as well at this stage.

The most important is the 4th chakra.

Back on topic.. if helping others is all ego I would suggest those who view it so to examine their own motivations for when theiy help others. Is the Bodhisattva vow all about ego? Of course not..
Old 11-01-2020, 04:45 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Sharing like I am talking about is a oneness. Ego would naturally drop it below and make it more of an energy exchange.

To have another feel waves of love or tears of joy or ecstatic bliss from your being is a blessing. One is humbled and blessed to be able to help another like that. Not caught up like look at me I’m such a badass, now do what I say.

That is more of a big sense of self obstruction, 3rd chakra issue. You see people like this more up to the 6th chakra with astral stuff. It’s a hard stage for some for others it could be the 5th. Some have trouble with feeling energy from others as it can hit pretty hard sometimes. It’s also where people can send energy and have others feel it. Lot’s have trouble with the sexual feeling of it as well at this stage.

Back on topic.. if helping others is all ego I would suggest those who view it so to examine their own motivations for when theiy help others. Is the Bodhisattva vow all about ego? Of course not..

I defer to Unseeking Seeker’s post, in this context

Jl
Old 11-01-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I defer to Unseeking Seeker’s post, in this context

Jl

I would expect nothing else from you.

It’s easy to verify, just progress by doing practices or working with a guru.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

im just wondering if your transmitting bliss and or silence in the hopes the person receiving it and your thinking about something good to eat or some other thing you may want has it interfered with the transmission? i personally don't think it does in my experience so wonder what all the ego fuss is about. at the level of bliss and silence and transmiting that i just don't think it matters much. if and only if reguardless of whatever it may be the bliss and silence is where the main experience is and thus the transmission. i think the ego matters until it doesn't.

what are your thoughts jonesboy?

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-01-2020, 02:53 AM
Master

I’m all for helping out and yet these contemplations arise if we are to amplify love transmission beyond thought/emotion into visible action ...

When we say we would like to help ... is it to offer solace to try and quieten the tempest of thought turbidity

or going in deeper ...

to realign the others consciousnesses in sync with the divine or oneness love vibration? (If so, how?)

What do we see in the others life journey? What do we see in our own? Is the urge to help a reflex instinct, non-judging and all embracing? How deep do we see and know prior soul agreements before we ‘assist’?

Above all ... who is the assister so assisting? Is the assister enabled to assist? Is the assister a doer or the empty void? Has the role of assisting been assigned or mentally divined?

Without looking
Without searching
As ordained by chance
In impulsive innocence
We pause to hold the hand
Of the one who is unable to stand
And then disappear
Without exchanging phone numbers

Old 13-01-2020, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Helping others is not ego.

One can’t help others like I am describing if it is from ego. Now I agree lots of people who do shaktipat can still really get caught up in ego and that one should be careful.

I can assure you one can help others, help them drop issues and fears, progress along the path. To you that may be ego but I assure you it is beyond that.

Grace might be right before you but your beliefs may make you blind to it.

The trick is just being open and having some curiosity.

Exactly! For example, kundalini awakening through Shaktipat is fraught with danger, at least for the recipient. Energy transmission requires harmony between the transmitter and receptor.

Likewise take mantra. I hold the view that allow the mantra to come to us ... no point repeating a mantra mechanically.

In short, let divine grace enable us as it chooses. If we seek, there is an ego identity within still craving.

Yet I accept that sometimes a small push is what is needed to awaken.

Old 13-01-2020, 04:36 AM
janielee

Quote:
I would expect nothing else from you.

It’s easy to verify, just progress by doing practices or working with a guru.

Yes, sanity and understanding, even in the face of those that push their agenda.

Many thanks,

Jl
Old 13-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Jonesboy,

From my experience of conferring energy to another by Shaktipat always came with a responsibility for the one giving it. By doing so you take on you to help the other to open their knots. It seems its not the case from what you are saying here.

I prefer leaving it to the Goddess Herself doing so.

I agree, there is definitely some responsibility which comes with giving another a Shaktipat. A person can be changed by it, relationships can be changed by it. One of my teachers when he gave me one the moment he did it and touched my head (he did it with a feather), it caused past life memories of a lifetime with him to come rushing in.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
im just wondering if your transmitting bliss and or silence in the hopes the person receiving it and your thinking about something good to eat or some other thing you may want has it interfered with the transmission? i personally don't think it does in my experience so wonder what all the ego fuss is about. at the level of bliss and silence and transmiting that i just don't think it matters much. if and only if reguardless of whatever it may be the bliss and silence is where the main experience is and thus the transmission. i think the ego matters until it doesn't.

what are your thoughts jonesboy?
Not really transmitting bliss or silence or love or trying to transmit anything.
With the sharing the person is taken deeper. Deeper is experienced as silence, spacious or feeling bigger for example.
Bliss is the energy hitting upon obstructions. The deeper silence allows for the issues to naturally drop, because one is deeper instead of being caught up the energy flowing through feels good. Bliss, ecstatic or even sexual depending on the person.
Typically when someone is feeling love it is the heart expanding as well.

At the level I am talking about it is more of a sharing of being that is being felt as a transmission. It doesn't matter what you are doing, that isn't what is being transmitted.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Exactly! For example, kundalini awakening through Shaktipat is fraught with danger, at least for the recipient. Energy transmission requires harmony between the transmitter and receptor.

Likewise take mantra. I hold the view that allow the mantra to come to us ... no point repeating a mantra mechanically.

In short, let divine grace enable us as it chooses. If we seek, there is an ego identity within still craving.

Yet I accept that sometimes a small push is what is needed to awaken.

What people consider kundalini is really just awakening to energy. Starts with an open heart.

The dangers is the energy hitting upon obstructions without the silence from meditation to help drop the issues. Buddhism is very, very good at developing silence first. That is why they have very little kundalini issues.

What I am talking about provides silence and energy. That is why people who have had major kundalini issues have been helped.