Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-12-2019, 04:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not in danger, am I?

I meditate and astral travel on a fairly consistent basis, so I'm familiar with basic concepts of OBE's. But today I took a nap and woke up with what I thought was a case of sleep paralysis (an experience I'm familiar with). As I worked to bring myself to move, I felt myself being harshly tugged out of my body and up into the air above me. Mind you, this isn't the typical "leaving your body," I was being pulled. I felt six beings present in the room, they seemed to be the ones pulling me. I was unfamiliar with this and sensed potential danger so I used all my strength to pull myself back in and I immediately sat up.

Does this mean I'm being targeted? What do these beings want with me? Is there something I should do to prevent this? Maybe even embrace it?
Old 26-12-2019, 05:49 AM
Master

I can't tell you what to do about your experience but all I can tell you is about a past one of mine and how I feel about it now.

I had an episode where someone or someones, I don't know who or why, tried to pull me out of body. I was on my computer that day and whoever was doing this was so powerful at doing what they were doing that they almost pulled me out of body from a fully awake doing things state. I was being pulled at so hard that they caused those very strong vibrations happen. I was fighting to stay in body and terrified at how strong their pull was and of what I may find myself facing if they got me out.

This happened to me many years ago and I wish now that I had been brave enough to go with it as it's left me with questions ever since and my life is going terribly now. Maybe they were ones who were wanting me out to communicate with me or who knows.. but all I know now is I could really do with connections outside of my physical connections and feel very alone. What if I was supposed to have been working as part of a group and I knocked them back that day by refusing to go with the flow out of fear? I feel like I've halted a lot of my progress and experiences due to fears.

On the other hand.. beings can torture a person while astral. That has happened to me too, once the reptilians did that to me after I'd done something which bothered them (try to always be respectful of others no matter what race when out, a lot of trouble can be avoided by being so). So also consider about things you may of done and who or what you could of upset. Do you have any idea what kind of beings those 6 beings were?

If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?

Seeing you are astral projecting on a fairly consistent basis's and have seen those beings, consider that you may be able to drop in on those beings unannounced on your own terms to try to learn a bit about them and maybe that will tell you more about what is going on rather then them paying you surprise visits and interfering with you. Obviously they were quite interested in you for some reason.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I can't tell you what to do about your experience but all I can tell you is about a past one of mine and how I feel about it now.

I had an episode where someone or someones, I don't know who or why, tried to pull me out of body. I was on my computer that day and whoever was doing this was so powerful at doing what they were doing that they almost pulled me out of body from a fully awake doing things state. I was being pulled at so hard that they caused those very strong vibrations happen. I was fighting to stay in body and terrified at how strong their pull was and of what I may find myself facing if they got me out.

This happened to me many years ago and I wish now that I had been brave enough to go with it as it's left me with questions ever since and my life is going terribly now. Maybe they were ones who were wanting me out to communicate with me or who knows.. but all I know now is I could really do with connections outside of my physical connections and feel very alone. What if I was supposed to have been working as part of a group and I knocked them back that day by refusing to go with the flow out of fear? I feel like I've halted a lot of my progress and experiences due to fears.

On the other hand.. beings can torture a person while astral. That has happened to me too, once the reptilians did that to me after I'd done something which bothered them (try to always be respectful of others no matter what race when out, a lot of trouble can be avoided by being so). So also consider about things you may of done and who or what you could of upset. Do you have any idea what kind of beings those 6 beings were?

If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?

Seeing you are astral projecting on a fairly consistent basis's and have seen those beings, consider that you may be able to drop in on those beings unannounced on your own terms to try to learn a bit about them and maybe that will tell you more about what is going on rather then them paying you surprise visits and interfering with you. Obviously they were quite interested in you for some reason.

sea-dove, you said:
"If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?"

I can offer my opinion, which is only mine, and we all have different ways of discovering and learning.

Stop worrying and wondering. 15 years is long enough. Any Being who had your true Spiritual welfare in mind, and who was operating with unconditional Love (which is a quality common in the finer levels of the Astral) -would not have caused you that kind of upset, and certainly wouldn't have more or less "attacked" your Astral body! And have you second-guessing your own sensible instincts for 15 years.
Old 26-12-2019, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazandrew
I meditate and astral travel on a fairly consistent basis, so I'm familiar with basic concepts of OBE's. But today I took a nap and woke up with what I thought was a case of sleep paralysis (an experience I'm familiar with). As I worked to bring myself to move, I felt myself being harshly tugged out of my body and up into the air above me. Mind you, this isn't the typical "leaving your body," I was being pulled. I felt six beings present in the room, they seemed to be the ones pulling me. I was unfamiliar with this and sensed potential danger so I used all my strength to pull myself back in and I immediately sat up.

Does this mean I'm being targeted? What do these beings want with me? Is there something I should do to prevent this? Maybe even embrace it?

I noticed the SF member one_light asking after others that had experienced similar. Not sure if you want to check their threads or posts for more info.

My opinion of AP is not to do it. Just my opinion though.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Master

Quote:

I believe it was just your fear, triggered by a little unexpected, that avalanched. You wrote "I felt myself being harshly tugged out of my body". That "harshly" was the initiator.

Now there's no danger, and none you'll encounter.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Master

Quote:

I experienced this too, I was pulled out of my body by two beings, evil and absolute evil, that's how they presented themselves to me, then I had some very nasty OBEs and finally it all disappeared and I returned to my usual OBEs where I explore things and fly. So do not be afraid, it is but a passing moment, you have to stay strong and remember that you have all the power and nothing can happened to you unless you allow it to happen. Once I was completely paralyzed, just few inches above my physical body and I was surrounded by this dark cloud of smoke. I called for Christ, I called for the angels, I called for the archangel Michael, nothing helped, then I imagined myself a very powerful light, when this light appeared, I woke up instantly, you see, the power of the mind!
Old 09-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I called for Christ, I called for the angels, I called for the archangel Michael, nothing helped, then I imagined myself a very powerful light, when this light appeared, I woke up instantly, you see, the power of the mind!

When a demon astally followed me back a tomb in Egypt and appeared then in my bedroom.. I called all those for help too but had no response. I was not expecting to ever find myself in a position where everything failed.

In last resort I called on Mahavatar Babaji (Babaji) and he is the one who finally aided me and pulled demon off and took it away, I have no idea why he did when none of the others did as I'd never done anything connected with him before.

but anyway.. maybe another you could consider if you find yourself ever stuck with things. (lighting myself up as bright as I could on that occassion had failed me too).
Old 26-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Master
Jazandrew - I just noticed and read through all posts here and seen my name - yes I was yanked out of my body with very little vibrations and had an amazing time which i'm not going to go into detail with...

My spiritual support team did this Angel's/Guides/HS - I have trust in them totally - but to get correct connection your energy vibrations must be high, to get the right connection - get rid of any fear, raise vibes, so you're not connecting to anything negative - think positive, be kind and helpful to others, there is vibes info on Angels and Guides page - good luck...
Old 29-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Master
A lot is going on at the moment with my AP - ive had 2 full OBE's 1 by my my choice and actions and 2nd yanked out of my body, and a few sleep paralysis moments and many times reached varying degrees of vibration. So things are moving on... And at the moment, I'm being pushed to do more though - so at the moment I'm scanning the web for stories/happenings from various people, which ive printed many off to inspire me and to prepare me for any unusual events on my astral travels. this I feel i'm being persuaded to do by my support family, so I do it...

Once recently as going to sleep I felt my lower leg being lifted - I pulled it back thinking you're not having that lol. Some weeks later fully yanked out of my body for amazing time.

I have a question for all you experienced AP's - when out of body, human body freezes as we know - so when one is 1 million miles away viewing the stars and whatever, and that persons body is frozen and their partner who is lying beside suddenly feels ones arm - does partner then pick the phone up and phone emergency services as he/she thinks partner has died??

Fair question I think which I don't know the answer if others do interested to hear, especially if from personal experience with a partner...
Old 09-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I have a question for all you experienced AP's - when out of body, human body freezes as we know - so when one is 1 million miles away viewing the stars and whatever, and that persons body is frozen and their partner who is lying beside suddenly feels ones arm - does partner then pick the phone up and phone emergency services as he/she thinks partner has died??

Fair question I think which I don't know the answer if others do interested to hear, especially if from personal experience with a partner...

Ive never tried to OBE with another in bed with me as I'm worried they could move and shock me back into body which isnt at all pleasant but in one of my OBE books it talks about how someone had a guest one night and the guest slept in her bed as they didnt have a spare bed. The guest thought the other had died during the night and went and woke up her daughter to tell her this.. it turned out that the other was an astral projector and just was out of body at the time.