Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Master
Coming home

When you find the place, the person/s you trust, to open all of you. Share and express everything you are, in all ways of your many aspects of self, *it comes as great comfort. It comes as a wonderful reflection/s to allow all of you, to be as you wish to be. Nothing contained within, opening to share and express everything you are.

In this state of being, there arises, the awareness and deep feeling of you, whole and complete, being able to be free to be yourself.

For those of us lost in worlds that limited our true expression, limited our true self, created a skewed idea of ourselves, those binds no longer contain but reawaken the self contained, reawaken and give rise to the ‘feeling of wholeness’. It’s those feelings that restore ‘our connection’. It’s those ‘feelings’ that fill us up, awaken dormant parts of us, to create and be more connected.

Many of us here in this safe space of like minded people, build confidence to open and share who we are, more true to our true self, in the acknowledgement of kindred souls, we are welcomed ‘home’. Often, in ways it can be the first time ever, often in ways we feel validated, heard and listened too, often in ways we are finally understood.

It’s a beautiful place, it builds deeper, richer feelings that we belong. In those connections we build a sense of belonging, a place to feel more open and connected. It restores our faith in ourselves and our expression.

The environment for many ‘lost souls’ looking for home within, begins with differences, those differences arise, as we land into families/environments that condition us, have us believe we are something else. We lose ‘touch’ with our true essence. Those differences create deep trauma, the environments never fully supporting what we truly know as truth. The truth that is ours alone in us, as we know ourselves to be. Hidden behind a veil of illusion created by a conditioned world.

The many stories we create around our lived experience, *those models who reflect what they only knew to be, the environment as a whole creation becomes our own. Those stories mimicking one story, one life, all bound in us, as ourselves in some way, in some form.

What story are you currently telling yourself and the world?

What story can you create that will support all of you as you are? Nothing hidden, nothing contained. A story that fits you, as you are deep in the core of your being.

It’s where the truth in feeling arises to show you everything you contain of others, as others modelled and reflected. It is where everything you are beyond others arises in feeling to express openly the truth as it feels in you.

It’s with total acceptance we unearth all of our being. It is in total trust we open up everything we felt ‘unsafe’ to show.

All this flows from you, for you.

It is where you welcome yourself home. Where you give yourself permission to shine. To share and be yourself complete. You hold the keys, in your own way and time.

We can limit our view and story that we only fit here and there. We can limit the view that those differences hold us from a better life, but you are the bridge to sameness. You are the one that must take that walk, open the door and build the new foundation, the new reality.

Our differences teach us about what we are not. They teach us to look and notice others in those differences and find who we really are. See others as they are. As their own uniqueness, sometimes only what they only know to be. When I see others, I see myself.

When I find myself in differences, I build sameness. I give thanks for those reflections as gifts that reflect back to me, who I really am.

In this view, everything becomes truth to reveal more truth, to reveal you, connected, open and in trust of you.

This is the path of self love, leading you back to being ‘love’. Radiating your light, clear and unbounded.

The infinite flow

The stream of creation.

Unhindered, held close in you as you..
Old 22-01-2020, 11:03 AM
Master
So.....what stories are you currently telling yourself and the world? Is not the above post a story you are telling yourself? Do you feel your stories are fictional, non-fictional, or just a story that's neither true nor untrue?
Old 22-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Administrator
If you are not being true to yourself how can you be true to anybody else

Namaste
Old 22-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
So.....what stories are you currently telling yourself and the world? Is not the above post a story you are telling yourself? Do you feel your stories are fictional, non-fictional, or just a story that's neither true nor untrue?

Hello ocean breeze.

In answer to your questions.
Its just a free flowing expression, aware of myself in it, both where I’ve been in myself and where I am currently now aware and being. The expression and reflection could be interpreted as my current story. Well one of them at least. Lots of life moves through me so there is probably one thousand more in me at this time.

If your referencing the above sharing as a story, if it’s about me in this body, journeying, living, understanding what I once believed, once experienced, once believed was real, to now being aware it all feels differently, maybe it’s all real until it isn’t ..(wink). So where your looking, where I’m looking might feel real, be experienced as real, but then when all falls away, nothing of it ‘feels real’..aware of it all all the same.

In some ways how I journey, what might be perceived as a non fictional story, could well be interpreted by me as fiction after the fact, depends if I’m in recreating mode of my lived experience.

I’m not really attached to my free flow awareness of my ever changing understandings. I suppose in this way, it’s just a story shared, a few reflections to open up a creative moment.

The moment is all it was about.

Life continues, I continue to grow and realise more of myself with the changing nature of all things..
Old 22-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
If you are not being true to yourself how can you be true to anybody else

Namaste

As life continues, everything is changeable, adding more, taking away from what we know, have, understand, are aware of, so being true to yourself requires constant checking in to yourself. With others and life around you, moving and creating their lives, where you are in truth of you and all that, would be best understood, as opportunities to build self love and attention to you in all that.

It’s easy to get lost in others lives, all the while forgetting to check in to you to see what life seeks of you. To reflect and look deeper at what makes your own heart sing. Sometimes we get so caught up in others, we become contained by them, unaware we are living through their dream and not our own.

So the story as I mentioned that we tell ourselves is both an important reflection to see what’s real and true in our own hearts, to see what’s not real and not true for ourselves.

It’s through love and care we give space, it’s through space we give rise to clarity in what that love and space require as our ‘true to self’