Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 PM
surrendertotheflow

Question Anything significant about seeing a mouse while talking to my spirits?

So, I know this little mouse has been hanging out in our home for quite some time now. I've heard him every now and then, rustling about, so last night when all was quiet, I was talking with my spirit guides, and he started making a bunch of noise.

The thing that really got me was, I often don't try to communicate with my spirit guides. And last night, I was thinking about how happy I've felt lately, and how in times of sorrow in the past (before I had ever thought about believing in spirit guides) I would talk to myself outloud. Well, I still do this but I never really recognized the significance of it. And last night I started to understand that I talk out loud because I want them to hear me. It just seemed to make a lot of sense to me. I've been told many times they like you to acknowledge their presence and talk to them and share your troubles. And I realize that's what I have done my whole life without knowing. And so last night was really a gratitude night, I wanted to thank them for being good listeners and sending me messages when I needed them most and just for always being there for me.

So I started this talking out loud with the question, "Spirits, are you here?"
And right after I asked that question, I heard the mouse, as if to signal, yes, we're here....

Part of me knew it was the darn mouse, but part of me wanted to believe it was my spirits as well. So I smiled and continued talking to them. As I talked, I heard the mouse more and at one point, caught him running across my floor! This is the first time I have made a visual contact of the little trouble maker lol.

So, a little freaked out, I lay back on my bed and continue talking to my spirits. What do you think happens next? All of a sudden I hear scratching almost, and before my very eyes, a foot and a half away from my head on my nightstand, I see these two black beady eyes come up from behind my table. How he climbed up there I still don't know! But he sat there and stared at me. I was terribly freaked, but tried talking to the mouse, I said hello and asked him what he wanted. When I moved, he back down my night stand, but he came back up a second time!!!

At this point I wanted to capture him so I could put him outside because there was no way I could sleep in my room knowing this little guy might crawl on my face as I sleep! But I startled him by trying to get something to put him in and he ran and hid. But I kept hearing him. He was running around and climbing on everything in my room. But there was no way I was going to catch him, he made certain of that. So I went upstairs and slept in my sister's room.

So possibly no significance whatsoever, I just thought it was peculiar how he got all rambunctious after I started talking softly to my spirit guides. I know he's been in my room, but this is the first time I have heard him like this and certainly the first time I have seen him!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Yeh Sweety! You got it!

We can often have spirit talk through us, bein' empty or just havin' that spare channel allows stuff to come through. Animals do it all the time... but they could also just be bein' animals. I think though that your one was fun and out of the ordinary... thats Spirit!

But whats out of the ordinary now becomes everyday eventually if you let it!

I got Possums where I live. Little Buggers!!!

Had a blue backed swallow circle me a few times the other day while out on a walk. Very rare bird, endangered even, that doesn't exist in my country... but it did for me then!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 PM
surrendertotheflow

Nice!!

I've seen a flock of blue jays all perched outside in our lilac bush before, must have been like 12 of them. And one day we day double that number in black crows, scattered all across the yard. creepy! lol

My grandmother wants to kill the mice. I think they're all trying to come in for the winter, so my gram went out and got this stuff called "one bite"

I was so sad :( No one ever wants to buy the "have a heart" traps and let them free because they're worried they'll just come back in.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Master
Nah, they don't come back in... if you ask them to find somewhere else. Well maybe they do... some anyways... foods the thing. Tidy up at the back of shelves, under fridges and under stoves.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 PM
surrendertotheflow

hmm... I never thought about asking them to find somewhere else. Then again, this isn't my house and if I said that to my grandparents their eyes would roll right out of their skulls! lol, everyone in my family thinks I'm loony as it is haha.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Knower
That's a wonderful experience :) definitely sounds like spirit to me. if it were down to scientific thinking alone, one would never accept anything as a sign because theyre usually fairly subtle... So that it happened to you and you felt its relationship to you, it was a sign and you got it ;) that's always special