Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-05-2011, 12:39 AM
sleepwalker

cant wait to get some answers :)

Hello everyone, I cant wait to finally get some insight into whats been going on for many years. I dont exactly know whats been going on with me. Since I was a kid I had the flying dreams and the dreams where I new i was dreaming. Around 14 I started to suffer sleep paralysis ( so cool to finally call It something), naturally I fought it. I allso had experiences where I could feel another pressence trying to get me out and then many unpleasent experiences with what ever the hell it is (and still is) Ive seen it Ive talked to it Ive fought it I dont know what it is. On the other hand once I knew what the parallyisis was I chose to use it when I couldnt sence that pressence around. So Ive had many pleasant experiences but its been limited by the fear of what ever this thing is that comes and bothers me. Last night I just snapped out of my body, no chance to fight it and he wasnt there and I felt safe so I went for a wonder and actually got to enjoy it. My biggest question is, what the hell is bugging me and why?? he doesnrt feel nice,When hes here the I feel him befor I go to sleep, then the paralysis begins and I fight it cause I know Hes there, I know he wants me for something then Ill sit5 up in bed and the pressence is so strong I have to get up and do something till it goes away. I know this is really long but Ive had this problem for years. What is this thing? Who are the people I see and talk to when Im out, Is it bad to talk to them?
Old 28-05-2011, 01:06 AM
Master
sleepwalker... Actually, talking to them is your best approach. This way you can find out who he is and what he wants... which might be quite different from the not-so-nice feeling you've been having with him.

It's good to clear these things up.

Xan

Old 28-05-2011, 02:16 AM
sleepwalker

Ive tried, But he wont let me speak or even look at him. I once tricked him into a confrontation. I caught him as a sneaky small black caped something spying on me, then once he realised I was there her presented as an much larger powerfull being, all I saw was his chest and I could sense the power and see necklaces and symbols. I found my deepest strength and roared at it too leave. he did. I woke up raced into my mum and wimpered about my bad "dream" she rolled over and it wasnt her, I screamed and really woke up. That was one of the very first experiences, and from there its continued. Thats one thing that happens alot sometimes 10 times over I think Im really awake or Im trying to get back to my body but I cant get there. If I let it get me out, it controls me, I cant move where I want to , I cant speak, Cant look at it. Ive tried reasoning with it through my thoughts,to let me move or speak, and Ive been given lee way at times. Funny thing was when it first started, this lady I knew(whos a psychic), randomly sent a message home through my sis telling me to stop messing with what Im messing with cause its dangerous. But I didnt choose it.
Old 28-05-2011, 02:20 AM
sleepwalker

oh and, Ill give the talking thing another go, it just never seemed to help so Ive done my best to stay in my body instead(not easy). Time for round 10000000000000000 with strange spirit stalker, Ill let you know how it gos. And question, Why is it stronger and more present at the full moon???
Old 28-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Master
Well then, sleepwalker... Since you've already tried communicating with him I suggest getting in touch with your spirit guides and work with them on what to do.

Here's an article about that: Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Have you tried surrounding yourself with light every night? Or praying to a divine being you feel connected with? Some people get good protection in those ways.

I have a weirdo spirit hanging around me too and I find the only thing that works to neutralize his effect is to send compassion to wherever I feel him.

Xan

Old 28-05-2011, 03:05 AM
sleepwalker

Thanks Xan,
so Im correct to call it a spirit? Im onto the link soon as Ive replied. I have great connections with higher powers that step in and save the day regularly. Guess I should ask them to keep it away for good. I definately need to look into spirit guides and angels. Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.
Old 28-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Master
One more thought, sleepwalker. Rather than just asking them to keep it away I would ask a more open-ended question, such as "Why is this guy bothering me and what shall we do about it?" This gives them more room in their response to you.

Xan

Old 28-05-2011, 03:35 AM
sleepwalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
One more thought, sleepwalker. Rather than just asking them to keep it away I would ask a more open-ended question, such as "Why is this guy bothering me and what shall we do about it?" This gives them more room in their response to you.

Xan
Will do, Do you know why it happens more at the full moon? last night I travelled and no sense of him at all but on full moons different story????
Old 28-05-2011, 04:11 AM
tragblack

It might be a side effect of the sleep paralysis. Many people with the condition talk about feeling as if there are entities bothering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepwalker
Will do, Do you know why it happens more at the full moon?

If it is a spirit, there is more etheric power to work with during the full moon.
Old 28-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Master
sleepwalker... I forgot to give you my best understanding of how to deal with negative entities. Go higher... above the low astral levels where they hang out.

We can do this by raising our own frequency - our level of consciousness and energy - by meditating in the light, or the quietness within, feeling the love, or by going into feeling open, optimistic or happy. Compassion for their own prison of negativity raises our level of consciousness and energy too.

Here are two simple meditation practices you might like:

Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32551#post32551

Inner Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3695

Xan