Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-02-2020, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I grew up with a conditioned mindset from the world around me in ways where I had ‘Scarcity syndrome’. The world, inclusive of my family environment, around me reflected, lack, fears and beliefs, unspoken and spoken, that said to me ‘you can’t have’ ‘you don’t deserve’ ‘this is how it is’ ‘life is like this’ ‘live as we model life is and has to be’ ‘fear money’ fear life’ ‘fear death’ ‘fear suffering’ FEAR and never will you see life any other way.

Of course I was blind once, now I see..

We can share our realisations with others as seeds planted, but ultimately the process of others decides itself, where it is and what it needs through its own process.
Yes, fear opens you up to more fear, turns you into a victim for "predators", makes you mentally and emotionally weak and immature and leads you to be taken advantage of more and more.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Hello hazada, I think there will be a more positive society with less government (control) but with more self governance. In America we already have the 3 founding documents that where originally meant to go together but their original intent and purpose where lost over time: declaration of Independence, articles of confederation, which established God given natural rights, and the u.s constitution, which is to limit government, not to give rights as the articles of confederation does that.

I actually think more will be done based on truth, and that is all that matters.

I will play devil's advocate regarding "a more positive society with less government (control)". Have you ever read the book (or see the movie) "Lord of the Flies" in which a number of "civilized" young boys are marooned temporarily on an island and it deteriorates into wild, savage anarchy. It would seem that, if the collective consciousness of the species is not raised considerably, there are enormous dangers inherent in decreased governance and control.

Conversely, too much control can present problems as well but of an entirely different nature.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:17 PM
Master
Essentially I agree with MikeS80's premise "Align yourself with the oneness of God/nature, align yourself with infinite abundance". However, as I think God-like was implying, this requires a significant transformation and the "YOU" with infinite abundance is completely different from the untransformed "you" with which most people identify.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I will play devil's advocate regarding "a more positive society with less government (control)". Have you ever read the book (or see the movie) "Lord of the Flies" in which a number of "civilized" young boys are marooned temporarily on an island and it deteriorates into wild, savage anarchy. It would seem that, if the collective consciousness of the species is not raised considerably, there are enormous dangers inherent in decreased governance and control.

Conversely, too much control can present problems as well but of an entirely different nature.
Lord of the Flies is actually a great analogy for how our government thinks the government is the parent and we are little children that needs to be controlled and told how to behave with too many unnecessary laws.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, fear opens you up to more fear, turns you into a victim for "predators", makes you mentally and emotionally weak and immature and leads you to be taken advantage of more and more.

Well for me it was more about myself and all that I was controlling from within, so I became aware of myself deeper in all these things your showing.

I don’t focus outwardly as much as I do from within in any given situation.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Well for me it was more about myself and all that I was controlling from within, so I became aware of myself deeper in all these things your showing.

I don’t focus outwardly as much as I do from within in any given situation.
The comment was not directed at you. I just said that in general.

Looking deep within yourself is always great.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Our unlimitedness, is not just another ego stroke of encouragement. Our unlimitedness has nothing to do with the ego other than the ego having a mindset of infinite abundance. This Infinite abundance is the reason why authors on the law of attraction tell people to only be positive. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation gets in the way of God's/nature's infinite abundance. The ego does not get in the way on it's own, the ego is a tool to be used without being emotionally and mentally conditioned/manipulated to create, the purpose of my post is to get mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation out of your ego's way.

Anything that is associated with I AM will be ego related . I AM love, I AM unlimited, I AM unbounded pure super duper awareness ... For whom does this relate to if not I?

It appears that you see the ego as something different to I AM this or that as a self knowing reference..

For myself I don't see a difference in ego association if I say that I love myself in the mirror or if I say I AM unlimited and infinite awareness ..

It's not so much that there could only be Love in totality for example it would be more to do with I AM love ..

The association made is ego because it relates to you and I .

This is why I spoke along the same lines as the positive and negative thread aspects because it doesn't matter if you are thinking positively or negatively in one respect because it's all mindfulness . In the same vein, I love myself or not or I am unlimited or not is still ego based .

Ego is not just some inflated sense of self as, it is fundamentally that sense of self that can be inflated ..

So if one becomes empowered because they begin to love themselves it is no different than believing that they have unlimited potential ..

This is why any empowerment is in a way stroking the ego .. Look how lovely and unlimited I AM ... Compared to being horrible and limited .. (all self related) . (All ego related) .

x daz x
Old 05-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
I too have difficulty absorbing really long posts ( ) so I am just going to comment on part of your post.

I really agree with your point that what MikeS80 wrote "requires a lot of transformation" and "it's only by changing your thoughts that can make this so".

It's definitely "not as simple as it sounds".

Yes it requires a lot of effort and transformation, this is why it can take 100's of lifetimes to realize what you are ..

I see benefit in bringing forth hope for other's but in the same breath I see being realistic beneficial too ..

I see many new age self help teachers suggest that things are more instantaneous in effect if they change their lives now and change their thoughts now ..

I dare them to say that to a traumatised peep who has experienced years of abuse .. Things take time, things take as long as they take to turn around because some wounds are deep at the core where some are only skin deep ..

This is why the ripened fruit analogy works well here because you are only ready when you are ready to let go of the branch ..

x daz x
Old 05-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Anything that is associated with I AM will be ego related . I AM love, I AM unlimited, I AM unbounded pure super duper awareness ... For whom does this relate to if not I?

It appears that you see the ego as something different to I AM this or that as a self knowing reference..

For myself I don't see a difference in ego association if I say that I love myself in the mirror or if I say I AM unlimited and infinite awareness ..

It's not so much that there could only be Love in totality for example it would be more to do with I AM love ..

The association made is ego because it relates to you and I .

This is why I spoke along the same lines as the positive and negative thread aspects because it doesn't matter if you are thinking positively or negatively in one respect because it's all mindfulness . In the same vein, I love myself or not or I am unlimited or not is still ego based .

Ego is not just some inflated sense of self as, it is fundamentally that sense of self that can be inflated ..

So if one becomes empowered because they begin to love themselves it is no different than believing that they have unlimited potential ..

This is why any empowerment is in a way stroking the ego .. Look how lovely and unlimited I AM ... Compared to being horrible and limited .. (all self related) . (All ego related) .

x daz x
Huh? I know I am is ego based. I do not see how you would think I think otherwise. You seem to be adding pride and vanity intent to what I am saying when there is no pride and vanity intent to what I am saying. It is possible for the I am to not have pride and vanity.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Essentially I agree with MikeS80's premise "Align yourself with the oneness of God/nature, align yourself with infinite abundance". However, as I think God-like was implying, this requires a significant transformation and the "YOU" with infinite abundance is completely different from the untransformed "you" with which most people identify.
Yes, it is like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.