Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-02-2020, 03:57 AM
Master
Usually when people just wake up, they have no resistance untill they re-activate it again, and so they often have more capability in those moments to acces their greater knowing of their greater non-physical consciousness.

But if you go to sleep in resistance, then you wake up, emmediately activating the resistance. Thus, as you meditate, you may have awakened in the middle of the night, when there is less probability for you to re-activate that resistance, because when you meditate you release resistance, thus you will probably wake up through the path of lesser resistance, which means you are then capable of receiving your own greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

The knowledge is always there, just as Source is always there for us. Or rather, always here and now, for us. But you need to be able to be in an energy motional state of being that is more in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, in order to then be able to receive your own greater knowing consciously. Meditation helps with that. Releasing of resistance and allowing a greater state of allowing/alignment/receiving. your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. That always feels like very good feeling positive emotion, which indicates a greater state of allowing/receiving/realising/alignment. That is actually your natural state of being. Which is why many people call this the age of re-awakening. Not because we haven't found union with the source of all creation before, but because we are being and becoming evermore here and now, and thus re-awakening to our Source of being, from a new point of view. As all that exists has of coming to know itself from all the points of view that existence has of coming to know itself. Re-awakening to our source of being which is also ever expanding. Being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Newbie ;)

That is interesting... I've always linked it to just poor sleep, but I wake up around 2:00am at least 5 nights a week, wide awake. Does not matter if I've been asleep for 2 hours or 7, it the same time, give or take.

I do think it's a message though, I think it's my brother trying to encourage me to work on my lucid dreaming so I can see him.

I've been using it as an opportunity to force myself back to sleep after 20-30 minutes and practice.
Old 05-03-2020, 05:08 AM
Master
When your brain keeps looking for meaning when there is nothing but random meaningless numbers its a symtom of anxiety.

I mean, maybe it is divine, but the odds are in favor of anxiety.
Old 17-03-2020, 05:42 AM
Seeker
I go through the same thing during periods of time. When I woke up and could not get back to sleep, I would reflect. Often times, I would think of something specific, have a revelation, or recall a past trauma I needed to address. My belief is the Universe was trying to give me time to do so. Don't fight it. Perhaps the Universe has a message for you and wants to make sure you have time to receive and process it.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Master

The best thing to do when spontaneously waking up at that time is to meditate, if so inclined.

The nature of meditation is that it is unconditional, so not sure if "asking for things" would qualify as meditation.

~ J

Old 18-03-2020, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beratinho
Hi first sorry if i posted in the wrong section but i did not find a section such as "Awakening"

As you can see the title its about these weird wake ups that i have recently had 3:57 4:14 3:13 3:03 5:27 4:27am so all of these very early in the morning these are just some of the hours that i remember its been going on for at least two weeks i have checked about it on youtube and some of them relate it to chinese medicine and others relate it to awakening of some type that i am not aware of everything started after i started listening to "I am" affirmations and started meditateing

Note: some of the youtubers say you are being awakened to receive a messege that i dont think i have received yet

Can anyone guide me what to do
Thank you

Start meditating.

You have got the messages, but your conscious mind may be suppressing them.
(i'ts like when a dream fades off your memory. The dream memory is still there, but you can't (or do not want to) recall it right now).

It is not important that you do not remember the messages. You may get Deya-Vu's or the messages will help you later in some situations.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:55 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
When your brain keeps looking for meaning when there is nothing but random meaningless numbers its a symtom of anxiety.

I mean, maybe it is divine, but the odds are in favor of anxiety.

Then perhaps what it means is that the @OP has anxiety. Which begs the question is there anything to be anxious about? They say we think 5 negative thoughts for each positive one. Or maybe I just made up that number, but there is a real ratio and it's not a pretty one, nor is it meaningless. Based on that ratio, whatever it really is, the odds are there is nothing to be anxious about. So relax and get some sleep.

My work is done here.