Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Suspended

This website (Waldo Vieira who has been do astral projection most of his life) describes a chakra at the back of the head (they have their own terms) - nucal chakra (by the nucal ligament). They say this about it:

http://www.iacworld.org/english/research/chakras

Quote:
Nucalchakra: positioned at the back of the head in the cerebellum region, the nucal chakra is related to communication with non-physical consciousnesses (individuals who have passed away). Sometimes we experience various sensations in this chakra when such consciousnesses are present. People who exhibit greater energetic sensitivity and who have an aptitude for mediumship usually have a more activated or sensitive nucal chakra. Synonyms: cerebellum chakra, umeral chakra.

They also say:

Quote:
Nonetheless, even though the chakras are interconnected and affect one another, each chakra carries out a specific function, working in harmony with the physical body. For this reason, energetic equilibrium is a vital component of physical health and well-being. An imbalance in one's chakras can have physical repercussions. Some of the repercussions most commonly noticed in everyday life are those related to emotions, energetic blockages or the activation of one's energies. For example, an accumulation of energy that is emotional in nature in the heartchakra may cause a person to feel pressure in the chest, tachycardia or shortness of breath. Obviously, we should always verify first if our sensations have physical causes. Once this is done and when we can be sure that the sensations do not originate from the physical body, we should consider the possibility of there being an energetic or chakral cause. Another example is when individuals experience an uncomfortable block in their throat (usually followed by pressure, heat or an aching sensation) even though no physical cause is known for this condition. This may be the result of an energetic blockage in their laringochakra, a condition sometimes caused by intense shock.
The trials and traumas of past lives can also cause blockages in the chakras which may result in physical problems. Conversely, the individual's physical condition influences his or her energetic condition.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Suspended

Although, some are calling this the 8th chakra which is linked to the cerebellum area and the pineal and pituitary glands, there seems to be some confusion about it's position. lt might be at the back but above the head.
Things like 'Soul star chakra and Earth star chakra' are just new-age regurgitation of what Great Masters have mentioned way back (Sri Aurobindo and His Partner talked about 12 chakras around 100 years ago - 3 above the head (two more after the 8th from what l can gather) and 2 below the feet.

8th described as follows (but could be dubious new-age material):

Quote:
Its purpose: the next portal to Divine dimensions after the crown chakra
Healthy color: black
(Other systems mention a different color.)
Unhealthy color: difficult to determine
Linked to the Pineal and Pituitary Glands & Cerebellum area of the brain
""
The energy of this chakra is felt at the base of the skull where the cerebellum is located. This center enables the individual to achieve out-of-body projection (astral projection), spiritual perception, and spiritual wisdom; being a direct portal to the higher realms.

Old 01-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Which one is that? I've read you've mentioned the unity chakra before but I can't find anything on it. The 8th chakra I know as the soul star chakra and that's above the head not at the back...

You are correct (according to the original chakra system as it has been taught), chakras 8-14 extend 'above' our physical bodies. I use quotes because the direction is not really up. You can see this illustrated in many pictures of the energetic system, the chakras seem rise up and slightly back, a visual representation of 'higher' frequency energies. I used to know what all of these chakras represented but alas I didn't see the importance when I originally studied this material and so did not commit it to memory. I will have to ask my dad again when I get a chance.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Could be the Nucal or Causal chakras. I need to explore them more.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Guide
This is very interesting because the same thing happened to me. That pressure in the back of your head is our focal point. It is active anytime we are 100% focused on a task. It may feel like it is the back of your head but it is actually located right in the center of your brain. It connects your third eye to the spine and to the other chakras. When your head is properly aligned, the pressure in the back of the head connects forward to the third eye and both temples connect. After these connections are made, the crown will further open.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 03-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

It's not a pressure, it's an exit point for Kundalini, at least that's what it feels like.

That's interesting info though.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's not a pressure, it's an exit point for Kundalini, at least that's what it feels like.

That's interesting info though.

Try focusing on that point in tha back and the third eye at same time. For me, I feel them connect and it almost feels like the left and right side of my brain are splitting apart. And then my temples start activating .
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 05-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I just did a meditation. First time I've felt it properly. The kundalini energy definitely goes out the back of the head. It's placed higher than the back of the third eye. It curves up a bit and I felt a chakra about half a foot behind it. After my meditation could feel the chakra closing up again and the un-needed energy falling back down to my root chakra. I also felt my crown chakra above the top of my head but I didn't feel so clearly what it was doing energetically. I'll try and draw a picture so I can show better:

I was experiencing some extreme pain in the head a few months ago and really that's where this all began. I started feeling this new chakra. I'm wondering if basically I've just had another opening of the 8th chakra or something... but I can't tell what my crown chakra is doing. It's so confusing. That's all I can show with some certainty.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Where they've placed the causal chakra in this picture looks very similar to the way I drew it. But I'm trying to figure out if it passes the crown chakra on the way there but I just don't notice it as it's expanded a large amount. Feels like energy perhaps streams down from the crown too though.