Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Eelco

chackra removal

Hi everyone,

I was reading a book called Our universal Journey which cover a great many topics. One of which is the nature of our chakra system.

In the book George Kavassilas states that the chakra system is a construct designed by false light. (our gods) in order to manipulate our Human Being through the saturn rings..

This sounded very out there, but this morning I was listening to episode 5 of the super woo radio podcast. after about 85 minutes there was a discussion about this very topic. Laura lee mistyca explained how she and a few indigo's looked at their chakra systems and decided to remove them as they felt something was off with that paradigm.

When I listened I closed my eyes and saw how my chacra system connected. back and front connected throug a front and back cone that screwed together. like so..><

then I noticed how my first and 7th chakra where screwed together in the same way... SO i unscrewed the first and 7th. they came loose pretty easily and when loose they moved back a bit..(up and down). I then was able to unscrew the back and forth cone of each chakra from 6 to 2..

They all moved back a bit and hovered in stasis a few inches from there original position.. I first decided to just let them float into space and started to intend that when i heard the podcast again where they discussed how putting them in your heart centre seemed to dissolve them completely thus neutralizing their influence completely.

I proceeded to call them back in. Gathered them up and saw my heart centre as an entire universe.. I just let them float into that.

In that moment I saw from my heart centre energetic lines retreat from my centre to the outer reaches of the space my heart is occupying( a very vast universal space )

This was an experience in itself.
The ring though.. Has a story attached. For years and years now every kind of breathing exercise I do I notice there is some band constricting my breathing just below my diapraghm.. That ring is gone... I can breath through that area now without feeling some hurdle that needs to be taken/pushed through...

For a few hours after the removal I noriced the gaps that were left by the chakra.. I feared first for some residual enegy or an atempt by some beings to repear them but then realize they were just the empty spaces where the chakra constructs were...

I intended to fill the space left with me.. And after they intent was made that's what happened really nicely..

Muscles testing confirms I no longer have a chakra system..

After a few days...
My energy system seems to be a loose bubble with me in the center. Yesterday I noticed how in my bubble..The skin or membrane is this very thing crinckly layer. bulged towards people and vegetables I came in contact with.. It felt very organic and made the impression of like how an amouba moves towards nutrients.....

Now this morning in the forest i was able to extend the membrane of this bubble to outside the forrest from where I was.

At that moment I was able to percieve the forrest as a part of me... Like if everything in that bubble is a part of me. Not that I felt every twig individualy, but more the conscioussnes of source being the same source for everything inside that bubble..

wonderfull experience... no bliss or overexitement. Just pure enjoyment or the forrest and the life of it all.

Just sharing
With Love

Eelco
Old 12-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Master

Do you think this might be something closer to a 5D energetic body?
Old 12-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Eelco

Pfff I really don't know.

To me it feels more organic than it used to be.
Also it feels more whole, I do still think it is an energetic body that fits this reality though.

But that said as we are universal or even multivesal beings.. In what dimension do we exist really..

Well that wasn't very helpfull was it.

Just thinking out loud here..
Our source resides in dimension.. 12ish?
I do believe we connect to that from our heart space..
I also feel that my energyfield now is more in tune with that heartspace. Instead if having a heart chacra to connect to my heartlight and other chakra that connect to different aspects of me.

I feel like my entire energyfield is filled from One place within just around my heart.
It allows me to more easily go within whereas with the chacra I would make an effort to connect from something beneath my feet(mother earth) through the 1st chakra to something above my head..(Father sun) through the 7th.

Now I connect to them from withing through the heart.. Which to me feels sooo much better.
Better in the sense that the connection feels closer, intimate and more equal.

I hope this answers your quaetion a bit..

With Love
Eelco
Old 12-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Master

It sounds like you've become more heart-centered in general and found your own way of doing it. Kind of neat.
Old 13-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Guide

You're on to something important here. Can you please elaborate on what exacactly the book says about the chakra placement's purpose ?
Old 14-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Jenhearther

I heard of this, and heard from both sides.
Many exports say it is unwise to do this. And Chakras are structures of spinning light. They are located within the light body and their purpose is to createa gateway into higher or lower dimensions of consciousness. I also heard of people talking about disconnecting themselves and there charkas, so a little confused here.
I also heard it being called the universal-heart.. I'd like to learn more from both parties though.
Old 14-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Eelco

Hi Fire,

The book states that the purpose of the chackra is (in a nutshell) creating energetic food for the gods.

Instead of living from our own spark of life, the chakra and kundalini create a synthetic spark. In my understanding the dynamics between these 2 sparks create an nutricious by product..
7 chakra is 7 flavours of yummies for them...
Something like that..

Some info on the chakra can be found here:
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/page...ndChakras.html

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Guide

Thanks for the information. Will look further into it.
Old 18-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Eelco

Hi everyone..

The last few days I have been feeling tired.
I don't know if my energyfield is adjusting itself or if I the removal of my chakra was not the wisest of my decisions.

For those of you who after my posts are considering to remove their chakra's i wanted to share the following.

I have been able to find some people on line that have removed their chakra system for longer than I have. ranging from months to years allready even. However i cannot seem to find how the utilize their "new" energysystem so that needs some self-exploration.

I have come acroos a few that have sinse restored their energysystem to a system that they call an intend to return to the natural energy system.

the reason for doing that they claim is that by just removing their chakra... over time they seemed to have diminished their idea of clarity of thought, their extra sensory abilities, and an increased feeling of loneliness...

Now i am not yet ready to restore my chakra.. To me it feels that the chakra system has some deeper secrets(not all good) that need to be explored first.

Just wanted to update you all

With Love
Eelco

Ps their has been an amazing amount of con/chem trails in the skies the last few days here, that could also explain my tiredness
Old 18-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Guide

I still feel that you have made a step forward in liberation by making this decision. But I feel that there may also be many other placements to the soul construct that controls one's energy. All these concepts of limitation, including tiredness, are but imposed through placements that do not define who we really are as unlimited, eternal beings.

So I think the next question would be to address which placements that create the undesired experiences, get into alignment with one's heart, and request that the truth be made known, along with graceful solutions.

Didn't someone mention the presense of additional chakras as well in the shoulders, hands and feet ? I haven't looked into those myself, so I can't say what significance those may have. But the placement of the meridian system may be relevant to your issue, considering that it coagulates stagnant energies and thus blocks the flow of this system. However, I'm not sure whether that placement may be essential for the body to operate, in which case I guess I would look for a solution to remove whatever creates stagnant energies in the first place, or prevents them from being flushed.

Thinking outside the box; how else would you get out of it?