Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Lapis

bec83,

Depends.....are you seeing the number 36 all over the place? Like people seeing 11:11 or 12:12 or 555 or 333 ect.?

In Numerology you usually add the numbers together so you're always left with a single digit. 36 would be 3+6=9. So then you'd research what 9 means etc. This rule changes with what's called "Master Numbers" like 11 and 22 and there may be others but I've forgotten!
Old 25-11-2006, 01:17 PM
bec83

I had a dream in which I was standing in front of my bedroom mirror and yelled really loud looking upwards "What the hell am i supposed to do?!" and my mum (who passed away in '98) said something involving the numbers 8 and 36.
Old 25-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Lapis

Question 8 and 36

bec83,

Wow! First of all is 83 in your name the year you were born? I'm wondering about your age for astrological reasons. Your Mom passed in 1998?? and how old where you then?

Boy these numbers lately have been making me crazy too because I sense they're a sort of higher dimensional language that we don't fully recall consciously. Anyway.....

8 and the 36 which adds together to become a 9. OR add 8+36 which = 44 which reduces to another 8! So its either telling you about 8 and 9 energy or age in years or the 8th month or??? Do either of these numbers mean anything to you in your life? Like house address numbers or ages or anything?

In that dream your Mom may have been trying to get some info across to you about 8 energies really being important in your life at age 36??? Or the 8th month of an 8 year (2006 = 8) or any number of other symbols. I'd suggest that you search for different numerology info on the Internet or books and try to learn as much as you can about both of these numbers and the 36=9 also. I wish I could give you more specific info but I too have been getting assailed every day/night with all sorts of different numbers and number combinations that I'm trying to understand better myself. Maybe someone else will offer us both some numerology info.
Old 26-11-2006, 07:32 AM
bec83

Yeah I was born in 83 making me 23 now and 15 when my mum passed. All these numbers do get a bit confusing!
Old 26-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Lapis

Post Some How To's

I was dashing about searching for some more info about numerology and the different groups we hear about like Soul Urge number, Destiny number and Life Path number. Check out the "Core Numbers" area to calculate yours.

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-intro.html
Old 27-11-2006, 01:06 AM
bec83

Hmm my full name added up equals 8. Weird. Thanks for the link.
Closed Thread