Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2012, 05:57 PM
iScorpio

What are these flying things?

I have never seen this before! I was at the top of my stairs looking at my living room (all the walls are white) and I relaxed my eyes to see if I saw anything, and I saw TONS of flying tiny white "balls". I saw some whiteish blue, some orange. But they are tiny and flying around. I saw like 2 at the same time shoot out of my fan and I saw fly in and out of my couch. They are all over that room flying around and moving. Is this energy, orbs, spirits? What is this? I see these all over the sky but I've never seen this much inside my house, and I've never seen these bright white ones that stick out a lot before!
Thanks!

Old 21-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator
I have heard that seeing these flashes of light can mean that we are raising our frequency. But your experience sounds pretty amazing.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:20 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I have heard that seeing these flashes of light can mean that we are raising our frequency. But your experience sounds pretty amazing.

It wasn't just a flash of white light. These are litterly flying around my living room. I just went back there and they are still there.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:29 PM
iScorpio

I can see them all over when I tune in, but my living room has a little bit bigger ones and they are white. If if look around right now, I see smaller ones and not as bright as the ones I saw and they aren't as visible. Sometimes I see actually bigger white things, but these aren't as balls, it's really hard to describe the shape but they are a lot bigger than tiny balls. I really wanna know what they are. Sometimes I see the black things instead of white, again not in tiny balls. these are bigger. and sometimes I see them shoot out of someone's aura, and sometimes I see various colored "sparklies" in someone's aura aswell....
. I really hope someone explains to me what these are.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

I can see them all over when I tune in, but my living room has a little bit bigger ones and they are white. If if look around right now, I see smaller ones and not as bright as the ones I saw and they aren't as visible. Sometimes I see actually bigger white things, but these aren't as balls, it's really hard to describe the shape but they are a lot bigger than tiny balls. I really wanna know what they are. Sometimes I see the black things instead of white, again not in tiny balls. these are bigger. and sometimes I see them shoot out of someone's aura, and sometimes I see various colored "sparklies" in someone's aura aswell....
. I really hope someone explains to me what these are.

Explain what you are feeling when you see these things? Do they react to your presence?
Old 21-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator
http://ghosthuntingsecrets.com/blog/?p=9
Try this link. It's interesting.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:39 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Explain what you are feeling when you see these things? Do they react to your presence?

What do you mean how do they react? I see them for a second or 2 and than they disappear. But the tiny balls of color I see al the time. Tons of them. They move in different directions, shoot from places, I see them for a second too and than they go, but there are tons of them I see everywhere, so there is always some. When I see the bigger things, I'm like "whoa! what was that!" and I have a shocked expression because I think it's amazing. Than people say "why are you staring at that person/at that area, ect" and I'm like "umm.. nothing.." lol..
I am sensitive to positive and negative energy around me, but I only feel presences like someone is standing right next to me. I don't think I feel those bigger white/black things because I don't feel them. Maybe they dont have enough energy? I just wanna know what they are. I don't see full bodied "spirits" with my eyes, but I do see them clairvoyantly only if I tune in.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:42 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
http://ghosthuntingsecrets.com/blog/?p=9
Try this link. It's interesting.

I thought about if it was orbs, but they aren't that big. They are tiny and sometimes a little bit bigger (the white ones.) The bigger white/black things aren't balls of light because they aren't in the shape of a ball. I call them things because I have no clue what they are and they have a weird shape. There aren't tons of those. I only see those sometimes but they aren't all over like the tiny things lol.

Old 21-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator
Wow you are really being bombarded it sounds like. I don't think there's any way to know for sure what you're experiencing. I'm going to guess it's spirits in some form or another and you are advanced enough to see them. It's probably also because you arent afraid. Most people dont see things unless they are really open to it.
Old 21-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Nebulous

When I spotted them, I described them as "almost like fireflies"...

They're stray bits of energy. Watch the way they move. And then learn how to move with them and make them move. You'll be on your way to energy work.