Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Knower
My experience of inner guidance

i have never percieved any seperate entity inside me that would interact with me or guide me in difficult times, but recently i discovered that my own voice can act as my guide. Usually i would look for guidance on the internet, some book or youtube, but i had a new experience when recently i simply followed my own voice that came from somewhere inside me. That voice was probably me. Its just that i usually discarded my own voice as inexperienced, useless and did not trust it. When i finally trusted my own voice for once i was surprised how much peace and stability it can bring me. i realize the importance of inner voice as the last resort that helps me when all other options fail. External guidance often fails to help me. The reason is that the inner world, the spiritual side is very different and unique for every person. Only the inner guide can help a person to steer in the right direction in the inner world.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Master
That's it, the higher self, from/through the heart. Could it be the foundation rather than the last resort with the inner voice/higher self though.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
Yes I'll agree with you both - higher self - inner voice, and that we are all so different with our experiences.

Can I just add please, if any of you here on this forum think my thread 'More Peaceful World' is worthy of a mention to keep the thread high, even if its just an ok or I agree - or it will drop off to oblivion - I think its a good cause for our fellow people in this world, but you all will make your own decision on this or to let it go...

Last edited by one-light : 07-07-2019 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

It has been my experience that during this inner conversation that words come in grouped sentences. These can be answers to your own thoughts and are different from your everyday dialog. In an experience I have had recently the dialog changed and slowed down as the thoughts were messages given from one entity to another then to me. I can also tell you I seen an image in my head while this was going on and felt very exhausted.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That's it, the higher self, from/through the heart. Could it be the foundation rather than the last resort with the inner voice/higher self though.
^^This^^
Old 07-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Sometimes I should not tell anyone except for those on this forum about my experiences because no one really believes me. They think its in your head or there is a screw missing.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbalogh
Sometimes I should not tell anyone except for those on this forum about my experiences because no one really believes me. They think its in your head or there is a screw missing.
Hahahaha.. i understand your situation. My case is similar to yours. There is not a single person in my surrounding who is interested in spirituality. i can not even imagine having a discussion regarding spirituality with anyone around me.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Hahahaha.. i understand your situation. My case is similar to yours. There is not a single person in my surrounding who is interested in spirituality. i can not even imagine having a discussion regarding spirituality with anyone around me.
Same here.That's why sometimes i become overactive with threads and posts.
I don't have anyone else to share either.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Same here.That's why sometimes i become overactive with threads and posts.
I don't have anyone else to share either.

Same here, I tried, they said I am crazy.... there are some people, most of the people, that simply can't see beyond the physical world, this is all they see, so if you try to show them more, they can easily see your action as a danger to their own world and make fun of you or even worse.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1

Hi,

This is also true for many children. As a society we tend to believe what we are told. However much of that is starting to change. Some of the young will question those things which do not make sense to them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/