Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder

Are we part of the light or God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzqvmqGh2s&t=2s

This video kind of suggests that maybe God comes from inside us and anchored into this world. What are your thoughts? Kind of makes sense to come from inside rather than looking up in the sky.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Master

Definitely look inwards! Just leave behind all biases, expectations, beliefs. Those will taint your perception.

It is a funny contradiction to get your advice of looking inwards from youtube, or forums, which are external sources.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 16-02-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Definitely look inwards! Just leave behind all biases, expectations, beliefs. Those will taint the your perception.

It is a funny contradiction to get your advice to look inwards, from youtube, or forums, which are external sources.

Good point! But maybe were looking inside of all of us not just ( me )
Old 03-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

All of what you see is happening within what you really are, including youtube, etc, and the person you believe is “you”.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Che Lazou

A strict linear order contains bigger than and smaller than, a carrot and a stick.

A strict partial order on the plane or sphere contains four elements, north, south, east and west.

Cartesian co-ordinates for such orderings contain an origin, giving rise to the mind body split.

Is there an origin in non-duality?
Old 03-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgolden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzqvmqGh2s&t=2s

This video kind of suggests that maybe God comes from inside us and anchored into this world.
What are your thoughts?
Kind of makes sense to come from inside rather than looking up in the sky.
Looking up in the sky...that was funny.
Well, we could look at the words or clues from a great, wise teacher, Jesus...He told us the Kingdom
of Heaven is within...then he address our Father by 'where' He is...'Our Father Who art in Heaven,'.

2+2 is always 4.

I can say from direct, personal experience...'He' is looking out of your eyes right now.

Within? He is closer than your own skin. If you center your awareness, say ...that this Spirit
that is God is making your fingernails grow and digesting your food...it helps to get out of
your 'head' and into experience.

Go inside. Block all your senses that always are going outward and turn them inward....sit in silence for hours..
focus on the Third Eye region of the fontanel...keep sitting.

Could take a decade of stilling the mind to be still enough.
And bingo...you'll see God...and oh boy...

Oh, and your ques about light? Will be answered inside your own head, right under the bowl of your skull.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Newbie ;)

What do you advise to me?

You are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:13 AM
ImthatIm

God/Creator is All in All
We can be aware within and without that God/Creator is.
The trick as I see it, is getting my-self out of the way.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
God/Creator is All in All
We can be aware within and without that God/Creator is.
The trick as I see it, is getting my-self out of the way.

I'm not arguing your statement. I just wonder how do you know that?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Knower
Jesus and Krishna said pretty much the same thing (Krishna said it first )... from within.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21

I am the Soul seated in the hearts of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings. Bhagavad Gita 10.20