Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Knower
I hate being around people

I hate being around people. I feel them and try ignore it but can't so i embrace, and then i get so uncomfortable and irritated. I'm starting to feel like i dislike people. I think about being around someone and it makes me feel uneasy.

having the delusion that people can hear your thoughts doesn't help (I dont feel it's an illusion). I'm so disconnected from reality atm, nor can I think straight. It's like, I try see things from a different perspective other than my own a lot, and it makes me feel...like a surge of energy comes from inside of me.

Does everyone feel when people are thinking about them? or feel like someone is thinking about them (they randomly pop up).
Old 03-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

I get what you mean about being uncomfortable around other people. So are many others on this site, might wanna check out the Relationships subforum. Wish I could give better advice. I always feel like people are talking about me haha.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
It is a common thing for one who has Asperger's Disorder.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Master

It is a sacral thing. Work on your Hara and it will solve itself. Also go deeper into your roots as they need more comfort in your own belief of reality.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
What is a 'Hara'?
Old 04-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator
It might be a form of social phobia. Quite a few people -though they might not always show it -have that to one degree or another. Introverts are more likely to have a bit of it than extroverts.
I know...if it were a choice between spending Christmas Day all on my own walking in a woods, or at a big party with lots of new people, I'd prefer to be in the woods. I also find too many people at once difficult to cope with, energetically. I enjoy it -in a way, but feel quite drained and need time alone to get my energy back.
Even company of one, or two, if it goes on too long can over-stretch my energy nowadays, unless I feel completely 'in synch' with that person. I didn't used to mind....

As Necromancer says, also those with Asperger's or some form of Autism can feel it more acutely.

You're okay with people over the internet? Like here? Or does that also make you feel uncomfortable? The reason I ask is because sometimes it can be the noise which is off-putting. The talking, and the voices can be over-stimulating. Humans are generally a noisy species.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
What is a 'Hara'?

Hara (tanden) is your sacral area centeret four fingers below your naval. It should be powerful like a thousand suns. Apparently it is also an early name for Shiva.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Hara (tanden) is your sacral area centeret four fingers below your naval. It should be powerful like a thousand suns. Apparently it is also an early name for Shiva.
Yes, it is a name for Shiva and that is why I asked...we Hindus call that sacral energy flow "Nara"...so that's why I got confused between the two...but when I read what you wrote about "Hara" and referred it to Shiva, it made sense anyway, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks for explaining it.

HARA HARA MAHADEVA!!! :)
Old 04-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It might be a form of social phobia. Quite a few people -though they might not always show it -have that to one degree or another. Introverts are more likely to have a bit of it than extroverts.
I know...if it were a choice between spending Christmas Day all on my own walking in a woods, or at a big party with lots of new people, I'd prefer to be in the woods. I also find too many people at once difficult to cope with, energetically. I enjoy it -in a way, but feel quite drained and need time alone to get my energy back.
Even company of one, or two, if it goes on too long can over-stretch my energy nowadays, unless I feel completely 'in synch' with that person. I didn't used to mind....

As Necromancer says, also those with Asperger's or some form of Autism can feel it more acutely.

You're okay with people over the internet? Like here? Or does that also make you feel uncomfortable? The reason I ask is because sometimes it can be the noise which is off-putting. The talking, and the voices can be over-stimulating. Humans are generally a noisy species.

That's exactly how I feel about being around people. I feel i relate with pretty much everything you said.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It is a common thing for one who has Asperger's Disorder.

I relate with more than a few things under ASD. But I am able to read some people good along with their body language seeing as I am aware of my own. (PS I read up on ASD after reading your reply).