Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Interesting. If you love leopards, it could be a sign leopard is reaching out to you.

I am beginning to work with a species of leopard and it has been one of my favorite animals all my life. One of my other life long favorite animals has been the tortoise. I work heavily with animal signs and spirit animals. For me one of the primary messages of both these animals was about the pacing of my life.

I came to this conclusion by examining my life meaningfully over a period of time. I also trusted the guidance of my primary spirit guide made effort towards honoring them.

So when you said leopard appeared twice, and then suggested you should perhaps be more patient, I thought there may be a message about pacing. Perhaps this instinct was best -- that you should seek a local teacher when the time is right?

Thank you for your guidance. I must admit I’ve felt more peaceful last couple of days whilst slowing down & not trying to tune in so often, still finding my feet & a way to keep in touch with my spiritual side at a pace that suits.

I’m currently sourcing local meditation groups, as another kind soul suggested too so hoping I can start that in a week or so. I’ve not encountered my leopard for a few days but then I did kind of switch off for a day or two in the hope I could reset myself. This has been effective & a kind of magical thing happened that made me feel amazing. Suddenly all the family I’d been missing recently, changed their plans this weekend and descended on me as a surprise. I hadn’t told them how I was feeling & they all turned up separately, not having communicated with each other. It’s been heaven this weekend
Old 27-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
Thank you for your guidance. I must admit I’ve felt more peaceful last couple of days whilst slowing down & not trying to tune in so often, still finding my feet & a way to keep in touch with my spiritual side at a pace that suits.

I’m currently sourcing local meditation groups, as another kind soul suggested too so hoping I can start that in a week or so. I’ve not encountered my leopard for a few days but then I did kind of switch off for a day or two in the hope I could reset myself. This has been effective & a kind of magical thing happened that made me feel amazing. Suddenly all the family I’d been missing recently, changed their plans this weekend and descended on me as a surprise. I hadn’t told them how I was feeling & they all turned up separately, not having communicated with each other. It’s been heaven this weekend

Very happy to hear your great news, keep going!
Old 28-10-2019, 04:12 AM
Knower

I'm glad to hear that too. Keep on going at a pace that is comfortable and don't get frustrated!

<3 <3