Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
After having been recommended by so many 'spiritual' people to live and eat healthier and meditate in order to get some spiritual results, I don't notice anything different about myself. I decided to eat more vegetables and healthy while also cutting down the amount of alcohol I consume on a weekly base (which wasn't too much already to begin with) and a few days ago tried meditating while I was at it, but no otherworldly experience or spiritual awakening whatever you call it happened. For me this is enough evidence that there is absolutely totally nothing at all. But of course there's probably always something I'm doing wrong, no matter what I do or try. If a God and/or my so-called invisible cheerleaders (guides) exist then they probably failed me as I failed them. But am I disappointed? Not really. I mean, it's not like I expected anything to change, but hey at least I gave it a shot so the joke is on them and everyone else who recommends this practice.

I've been meditating for about five years and only now started experiencing stuff that I cannot explain. Using crystals oils and the right incense correlating to whatever it is youre trying to achieve helps a lot