Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 01-10-2019, 01:19 AM
Seeker

Question Question

Would a walk in ever admit to being a walk in if asked by a person face to face. A person that knew the walk out? A spiritual person like a psychic? How about a person like a doctor or therapist? Just asking so I can find out if you are hidden among us of keeping yourselves safe like people who possess 'gifts' and hide them.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:33 AM
Master

Nothing really special about walk-ins, just someone who entered a body a bit later then normal and had to take on another's life.

Who I tell, it depends.. my family do not know. The bodies children were young (primary aged) when I came in and I did my best to do what I could to build up a relationship of being their mother (you dont enter a different body and go telling young kids that you aren't their mother, you got to play act there for a bit). I tell very few. The only time I normally may bring it up is at a site like this on this subject. I did tell someone on pm the other day but that was only cause it was probably relevant to something they wanted to know so I shared how I came to end up here, did it by pm as I didn't want to publicly post it in that other thread. Anyway it's a secret but not a secret..which I don't go about sharing unless there is a reason to and it's appropriate to.

It took me a few weeks to get a feel of mothering feeling for the children and kind of get on my feet in that way. The body didn't have a partner at the time so that wasn't an issue and it rarely saw other family members. So like the walk-in thing was not like outed by my learning how to be that other. (I was able to access all the info needed to know about the body a little time after I entered it before I got that info I was clueless on who the "I" here was).
Old 20-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Master
I think it’s the phenomenon with perception that gives them a name that they have an account with zero deception— withstanding pain for instance..giving them self’s changing the perception on the account of the op..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)