Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Experiencer

Question about experience

Last night before going to bed, I meditated. Then after meditation, I closed my eyes to go to sleep, and my vision started to get brighter, and there were jagged lines appearing, but no images formed. I also felt my body rocking/rolling forwards and backwards within itself. Someone I mentioned this to said it sounds like astral projection? Is this the start of that? What do you think? What should I do?
Old 23-10-2019, 05:34 AM
Master
Almost everytime i go to sleep,i feel my body moving or rotating.I'm not sure about the jagged lines,but they look similar to a bluish pattern,that appear in my vision sometimes.
Old 23-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Suspended
Master
that's part of AP - body rocking/rolling forwards, as is vibrations - i'm just getting back into successfully doing this again, after my first and only OBE whilst Astral projecting a year last May. Ive been busy lol, just getting into it again now...
Old 23-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

That's interesting. So you actually get into AP without even trying to do so?
Old 06-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Seeker

I can't obviously prove it. But I believe we recieve downloads depending on the frequency that our consciousness or body is in at that time. the rocking could be your body "writing" particular symbols for source code that change your vibration?

Just a thought lol

If nothing else it is indication your body is reaching a higher vibration