Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I explored my take on your questions in the 2nd paragraph of the post you quoted. The 1st paragraph was a response to SOL.

Allow me to rephrase my points and clarify them better...

1. Assuming we reincarnate, we no longer are the person we were in a past life. We had different genes, family, culture, opportunities, and environment in the past life. Similarly, we have different genes, family, culture, opportunities, and environment in our current life. Perhaps we forget the past life because of this.

I do not know where, how, and if *karma* plays a role along the lines.

2. A good question. I can't really say whether other people actually have past life memories, or whether it's something else. How can any of us know that? We have a choice to believe them or not believe them, or say ''I don't know''. As I cannot know why some do and some don't, it would be premature of me to conclude that they would be ''more advanced'', more intuitive or any other popular explanation. I simply cannot know.

I realize this answer is not necessarily satisfying to everyone's tastes. Sometimes it can be good to ask ourselves where the question itself comes from, and see if we understand what we are talking about and which assumptions are present at the start.

Hi Altair and thank you for your response.

My initial response to my own questions is that , "I don't know", reason why I am asking. Because, my initial response is "I don't know" , I begin from zero with my cup complete empty , making or posing these questions and open to responses for these questions that obviously , I welcomed or invited.

I may not have a response but for surely, every once in a while , a hypothesis or assumption that I don't like to make would have just popped up. However, I am a person who needs answers, not assumptions.

What made my person ask or inquire is what Slayer of Light also brought forward, in a way he said that past lives experiences may have shed some light and understanding for his current life, situations, experiences and "difficulties" in them.

As for your 2 responses,

I n regards to the first response, I agree that we may have a different culture , opportunities , environment etc but, I disagree with having a different self and being a different person.

I think there's the soul self as it is my belief that there's a soul memory. This soul self , the personality and character of another on a soul level,
is not just what another, truly and really is, as a person but that is everlasting and unchanging.

Completely contradictory in a way to "all is everlasting and changing" . Yes, all is everlasting and changing but, the soul and soul self.

The environment may change another now to such an extent that may lose completely touch with who and what they truly are as persons and their life experiences, environment, culture and all that goes with it may control another to such an extent so as to make their personality, a false persona in this case that does not assign at all to who and what they truly are on a soul level and may be completely contradictory to their real soul self.

In other words what I believe is real and the real or true personality of another is this soul self that may be left completely undiscovered by another and journey of discovery within , (in a way this is what constitutes for me) never undertaken.

In other words it can all be reprogrammed and predestined not by the soul self itself and person but, the environment, culture etc.

In regards to the second response,

I know that what I have up to now remembered
which were really not enough for all pieces of a puzzle, how I see it, to be placed together other than in the last memories that explained way too many things for this, my current life, are real because of the feelings that went along with these memories, reliving literally the experience right there and then in time, as if I was right back in time the specific lifetime and experience.

If it was scenes and mental images then, I would have questioned this completely but, this was not the case.

The battery of my phone is running out so I will send this response out prior to losing all that I wrote.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
You're welcome, and I'm not sure if what you say is what I said. I'm sorry to say I sometimes have difficulty understanding your posts, no offense. I do enjoy the exchange in spite of that :)

As far as past lives are concerned... many people have had at least one past life in Atlantis and if you were there during the Golden Age it's not a problem. Unfortunately many were also there during the fall of Atlantis, the result of which is still stuck in people's cell-memory and subconscious.
That can be anything, from inexplicable fear for something, fear of authority and so on.
I myself have this fear of water, while I love water too. But when it gets dark like during a storm, and wild, it freaks me out.
I've also had serious problems when wind turbines first started popping up. I couldn't drive past them, I always got a panic attack. Not handy when you're driving on the motorway!
Then there's this thing that stopped me from doing enerywork for a long time, a deep visceral fear that "they would be stronger than me". So some outside force, entity etc.
I do think all three stem from Atlantis. Such fears have no purpose, they're only serious hindrances in life. I overcame them for the most part. I even stood underneath one of those turbines a few years back. I wasn't happy, lol. Hands on my ears. But I don't get panic attacks anymore when driving past a wind farm. Thank goodness as they're literally everywhere.

Now how many people would there be now with similar 'odd' things who aren't aware of the cause? I think millions, although more and more are waking up of course.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Administrator
Forgotten lives(past)

1. Why do People tend to forget and forget their past lives, having no memory or recollection of them at all?.

2. Why do some remember some of their past lives and not all of them?.

What is the explanation for both and each one of these?.

I have done many past life readings for people and I have memories of some of mine vividly, but too at times what and whom we were in the past might not be something we want to know we were. Honestly some of mine have been rather dark in nature and I did things that in today's time would so not be accepted. If I was more sensitive to acts from the past it could have an effect emotionally on me.

I have been in groups of Past Life Regression sessions where the person might learn something that is horrid and it so has a lasting effect on them. It does not wash away that easily if you find that you did something horrific or had a horrific death event. This might well be why we do not recall them, as we do not need to know that aspect of whom we are in this lifetime.

Its like I feel we all have that 6th sense where we can tap into that psychic / medium side of us but its not for everyone to open that door to that part of our self. Its like a past life at times its a double edge sword, where knowing can be a blessing and a curse in the same breath. Not many would have like to have some of my past lives or deaths, and no one has ever said they would take on my abelites in all I deal with daily. So here again the past is the past and at times best to stay locked in that past.

We can come in and out so many times to recall them all might well be an overload of information that honestly we might not need to have access to in any the lives we are yet to live. Flashes at times will give you insights to whom you were, but to find the hard cold facts is another thing. To prove it without a shadow of doubt is not possible as we can not travel back in time and re live that life as if we were living it. We can only line up the time lines and say its "possible" not "proven".

The past is the past the present is what matters and the future is no not cared in stone. We all know well that stone is something that can be eroded over time by the elements as can our memories.

If we could access information from a past life, we might well be able to alter the future, this is not something we would want to do. Maybe the Universe controls what we recall and what they hold from our Soul knowing. That Book of Records that only opens to certain chapters not the full story.

Lynn
Old 02-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Learn about spirituality.An advanced soul is on its way to source via various planes It's nothing to do with how old a soul is,its the knowledge that its learned,when it gets to the 4th plane,it doesn't have to reincarnate if it doesn't. want to.

I cannot be addressing or responding to any person who begins his response to me through "learn about spirituality" and "the proof is on the internet if you searched" and therefore, put down or at least an effort to put me down, demean and degrade my person in order to establish superiority over me and/or others. : smile:

Adding a smile : smile: on each post he begun through a put down and disrespectful of my person behaviour and that "he needs his views to be respected as he respected mine" as if I cannot do the exact and same and add smiles : smile: : smile: : smile: in the end of it but, choose not to do so because I am not and have never been the same and in this way.

I am not hear to tell or order others of what to do, learn , search the internet and not ask or make any questions.

Therefore, I won't be responding to any of your posts to me, unless it is an apology that you mean and I may or may not accept and in no case , obliged to accept.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You're welcome, and I'm not sure if what you say is what I said. I'm sorry to say I sometimes have difficulty understanding your posts, no offense. I do enjoy the exchange in spite of that :)

As far as past lives are concerned... many people have had at least one past life in Atlantis and if you were there during the Golden Age it's not a problem. Unfortunately many were also there during the fall of Atlantis, the result of which is still stuck in people's cell-memory and subconscious.
That can be anything, from inexplicable fear for something, fear of authority and so on.
I myself have this fear of water, while I love water too. But when it gets dark like during a storm, and wild, it freaks me out.
I've also had serious problems when wind turbines first started popping up. I couldn't drive past them, I always got a panic attack. Not handy when you're driving on the motorway!
Then there's this thing that stopped me from doing enerywork for a long time, a deep visceral fear that "they would be stronger than me". So some outside force, entity etc.
I do think all three stem from Atlantis. Such fears have no purpose, they're only serious hindrances in life. I overcame them for the most part. I even stood underneath one of those turbines a few years back. I wasn't happy, lol. Hands on my ears. But I don't get panic attacks anymore when driving past a wind farm. Thank goodness as they're literally everywhere.

Now how many people would there be now with similar 'odd' things who aren't aware of the cause? I think millions, although more and more are waking up of course.

Hi Crystal and thank you for your sharing your experience.

Glad to hear that "you overcame your fears for the most part" and that "you enjoy the exchange"

No offense taken whatsoever for what you said. As a matter of fact, I went back to my post re-read this and realised that I should clarified more the part you weren't sure of, whether what I said is "what you in a nutshell you said".

"You said" =I was referring to the examples you provided which was not specifically mentioned by me then and therefore, was not clear.

What I meant to say or in a way said was that, past lives' memories may be a distraction to everyday , current life for the reason that, experiences are not always positives as in the examples you provided.

Is there a source about Atlantis you can quote and refer me to in order to receive more information about what you mentioned and life in Atlantis?.

Thanks, take care
Old 02-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Forgotten lives(past)

1. Why do People tend to forget and forget their past lives, having no memory or recollection of them at all?.

2. Why do some remember some of their past lives and not all of them?.

What is the explanation for both and each one of these?.

I have done many past life readings for people and I have memories of some of mine vividly, but too at times what and whom we were in the past might not be something we want to know we were. Honestly some of mine have been rather dark in nature and I did things that in today's time would so not be accepted. If I was more sensitive to acts from the past it could have an effect emotionally on me.

I have been in groups of Past Life Regression sessions where the person might learn something that is horrid and it so has a lasting effect on them. It does not wash away that easily if you find that you did something horrific or had a horrific death event. This might well be why we do not recall them, as we do not need to know that aspect of whom we are in this lifetime.

Its like I feel we all have that 6th sense where we can tap into that psychic / medium side of us but its not for everyone to open that door to that part of our self. Its like a past life at times its a double edge sword, where knowing can be a blessing and a curse in the same breath. Not many would have like to have some of my past lives or deaths, and no one has ever said they would take on my abelites in all I deal with daily. So here again the past is the past and at times best to stay locked in that past.

We can come in and out so many times to recall them all might well be an overload of information that honestly we might not need to have access to in any the lives we are yet to live. Flashes at times will give you insights to whom you were, but to find the hard cold facts is another thing. To prove it without a shadow of doubt is not possible as we can not travel back in time and re live that life as if we were living it. We can only line up the time lines and say its "possible" not "proven".

The past is the past the present is what matters and the future is no not cared in stone. We all know well that stone is something that can be eroded over time by the elements as can our memories.

If we could access information from a past life, we might well be able to alter the future, this is not something we would want to do. Maybe the Universe controls what we recall and what they hold from our Soul knowing. That Book of Records that only opens to certain chapters not the full story.

Lynn

Hi Lynn and thank you for sharing your experience and opinion in a very thorough and detailed way.

I believe that past lives' memories can be proved if and in the case points out to details of events and experiences that there's no other way of knowing other than having had the specific experience their own person.

Substantial or unequestionable proof of these details can be any official records and registries.

Another way of proof may be in my opinion, the following,

Let us say for example , thousands of years ago, I buried a book or some other kind of treasure at an exact location that was inaccessible or difficult to be accessed and general location was/is unknown or known to just a few.

Of course , the existence of other abilities in this case, may make it a bit of a difficult task for another , at least for me, to attribute for example, the pinpointing to the exact directions of this location that this book or treasure was buried and finding exactly what another had described to have buried thousands of years ago to past life memory.

Or make it, initially the least , difficult to decide whether the above is a result of some kind of psychic or remote viewing and/or other abilities or indeed a past life memory.
Closed Thread