Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Hi Sunshine111,

i was surprised.

hmm, that is a good question. I really do not know. We have very few alternative medicine people here.

I feel meditation helped reduce stress and helped with circulation. I began meditating in a chair, but shifted to lying down. Sometimes I work on chakras, but I like guided meditations that help me learn something new. I am very new to chakras.

I do not know. I did use the meditation app to help with pain and that worked well.

The reason why you were surprised was because it was unexpected by you?.

Yes, and we do have way too many "spiritual" persons and far way too many experts on "spirituality", "kundalini" and "chakras" or so it seems or appears on the surface to be the case.

Well, if "that worked well" that means the energy or activation and flow of it does play a part in the healing process and healing itself.

Thanks for sharing your experience. All the best, take care.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Angel1

Hi Sunshine - I know you didn't ask this - but a Chiropractor that has a Thompson table or called
a Drop table and knows what he is doing can fix your tailbone.
Ask before you make the appt if he has exp with tailbones.
Oh my, I knew a woman 44, skating accident at 16 -
ONE visit to this great chiro and she was fixed. No one ever told her!
If one doesn't know what he's doing, try another.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Sunshine - I know you didn't ask this - but a Chiropractor that has a Thompson table or called
a Drop table and knows what he is doing can fix your tailbone.
Ask before you make the appt if he has exp with tailbones.
Oh my, I knew a woman 44, skating accident at 16 -
ONE visit to this great chiro and she was fixed. No one ever told her!
If one doesn't know what he's doing, try another.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

Thank you for the suggestion of a chiropractor. My tail bone has completely and absolutely, after years and years of pain, healed.

I was wondering whether the accident influence any of the chakras or chakra system or any of the chakras and system of them, play a part or influence the healing/recovery process, in what way the both and how.

Any responses to these questions and what I am wondering if?. Would be very happy to hear them.

What I will need now is a physiotherapist for my arm.

I know I sound like a complete ruin physically but the truth is that I have loads of energy that keep me going.

Once again, thank you for the suggestion.