Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Seeker

Do you guys know what this mean?

When I was in my college classes I was staring into space and I was staring at the trash can and this girl who I have a crush on was walking over to the trash cans to throw away something and she was looking at me while I was staring at the trash can then I was staring at the wall and I looked over and I see her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands in her head.
Old 23-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Suspended
Hi Alexander,

In the case that the girl "you have a crush on" is single and not with someone else, why do you not ask her out for coffee or a walk and just talk about a class you are both interested in or arrange to do some homework together?.

Or, if you do not want to do this, just say hi and have a chat, simple conversation with her?.

You do not have to jump right into a relationship and the girl, I am sure she won't bite you, if you say hi or ask her out.

What does it mean?.

It may mean lots of things and nothing at all.

Give it a shot to find out what it meant and let us know when you find out.
Old 25-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Lorelyen

What does it mean?

It means you're vulnerable to romance, too ready to fall in love with someone you don't even know....and haven't the courage to make an approach.

Why not muster up that courage? Take Sunshine111's advice and say "How about a coffee?" What have you to lose? The worst is she says "No?" Ok, rebuff isn't nice but who knows? She might say "Yes," if she let her gaze linger a while upon you.

Faint heart never won fair maiden!
Old 25-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What does it mean?

It means you're vulnerable to romance, too ready to fall in love with someone you don't even know....and haven't the courage to make an approach.

Why not muster up that courage? Take Sunshine111's advice and say "How about a coffee?" What have you to lose? The worst is she says "No?" Ok, rebuff isn't nice but who knows? She might say "Yes," if she let her gaze linger a while upon you.

Faint heart never won fair maiden!

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Go for it!!! , We are here for you whatever the case
Old 26-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Lorelyen

And keep calm! If you anticipate when she may appear do some Pilates or Yoga breathing - very deep - and breathe in some of the ebullience and unassuming cheerfulness of the cosmos so your smile, your whole self, is engaging.

It wouldn't hurt to do that kind of breathing and visualising at any time, particularly in preparation!