Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-10-2019, 03:26 AM
Experiencer

Still wondering "what am I"

Someone please help me! I still feel like I don't know who I am... I have much stronger emotions than the average person... I'm on mood medication and still get upset/cry/angered very easily, etc... I can't stand it anymore. Psychologically people call me "bipolar and asperger" but I've also been called "empath"

One person called me a starseed but idk...

I feel like I'm "not human" because I'm "different" in how I act compared to others.

Spiritually I see angel numbers very constantly but no other spiritual contact exists for me... But I make little sense of what the numbers mean so ehhh... What's the point :(
Old 12-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that every human is an Immortal Spiritual Being. I appreciate your question applies to your current life expression. You feel different than those around you.

I myself do not think taking medications to suppress the energies within you(emotions) is really a good idea. Which is why they do not work and you get upset/cry/angered. In my mind it is better to learn how to deal with your emotions rather than trying to eliminate the ones you do not like.

We are all star childen. We have 23 pairs of chromozones unlike any earth creature with 24. I would say that you are on a spiritual quest at this point in time. Your desire being some kind of awakening or self discovery.

Have you tried meditation to put your self in a state of mind for spiritual contact? The ability to connect with your spiritual team would help you a lot as I see these things. If you have a better understanding about your eternal nature it would help you to make sense of your physical reality.

I hope that my thoughts on these things will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
We are all star beings, just that some have had more lives on this planet than others.

Maybe your problem is related to not being connected and anchored well in your body. Do you want to be here? Maybe there's resistance to that, many have, even without being fully conscious of it.
But everyone who's here chose to be here, especially in this miraculous time of transition and ascension, so this includes you.
You do, however, have to live in your body. That's part of our lesson here, being physical and in spite of the denser energy of that be(come) spiritual. But you can't get to the latter without the first.
I think it's hugely underrated by people how important it is to be in your body, to connect with it, to feel it, and every sensation and feeling that comes with being human.
Most are so focused on being spiritual that they forget what that means on a physical planet. We get to the higher via our body, meaning we first have to be in our body, meaning our lower 3 chakras.
Most are in the higher chakras, haven't developed those first 3, or very little. You can not get contact, or stable contact, with spirit if you do not first connect with your body, with our planet and Mother Earth.
Your emotions will also become more stable if you are more present in your body, again in the lower 3 chakras.
Old 22-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Newbie ;)

What do these angels look like? I'd love to know. I've seen grey aliens and they claim they are angels sometimes. They seem to love a joke now and then though.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Some people don't fit in because they are charged to lead or create.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:10 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
Someone please help me! I still feel like I don't know who I am... I have much stronger emotions than the average person... I'm on mood medication and still get upset/cry/angered very easily, etc... I can't stand it anymore. Psychologically people call me "bipolar and asperger" but I've also been called "empath"

One person called me a starseed but idk...

I feel like I'm "not human" because I'm "different" in how I act compared to others.

Spiritually I see angel numbers very constantly but no other spiritual contact exists for me... But I make little sense of what the numbers mean so ehhh... What's the point :(

Hello Angnix,

Care less on what others think and or perceive,they are asleep right,ingrained in this false ego driven system.

Take sometime out and beat life to the tune of your own drum.

Be you,do things you enjoy doing.

Self love,spoil yourself.
Old 15-03-2020, 11:17 PM
Master
Yeah your true nature is what feels good, who you really are, so to realise it, you have to feel good first, in a consistent and stable manner. So take care of yourself, and learn compassion rather than empathy. Allot of people are often expressing a lack of understanding, it is not your job to reveal them their true nature, which you cannot do, unless you have realised your own true nature first, and you feel good thus, you can be compassionate, as thus appreciating others will also cause a greater appreciation of the self, and vice versa. not empathic. You should rather, allow yourself to reveal your own true nature to yourself. By loving yourself. And then you are who you really are, and so everyone around you will have to become true to themselves aswell, by virtue of your leading example of simply being your own joyful self.

If you feel lost or confused or out of balance. Simply center yourself. Meditate and learn to quiet the mind. So that you can more easily sense your emotional state of being. And then you can find your way more easily to your greater allowed realisation, by feeling your thought, as that which simply feels naturally better evermore. So that you can focus upon it and come to evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

As you let go of thoughts which don't feel good, which blocks your greater allowed realisation and understanding of your own true nature, and of all that is truely being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now. Then you allow your own greater knowing of your own true nature to effortlessly and naturally reveal itself to you, ongoingly, evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. As your true nature is always there for you to come to know it evermore ongoingly evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyfully and freely. Unconditionally lovingly.

So you have a powerful mind and you can focus and thus your emotions give you strong indicators of your energetic thought pattern and stream. And if your thought patterns are causing resistance to your own natural well-being, you really feel bad. And if your thought patterns are in alignment, you feel very good. Thus, empathy is what really tears you appart like that, as every thought that has ever been thought still exist. But not every thought is in alignment with the source of your being. So not every thought can become a true reality. Because it does not have source energy flowing behind it, because it is a self contradictory thought, which doesn't feel good.

So you wanna go real fast in life, but if you contradict yourself in those fast energies, it hurts that much more. And you keep feeling good and then suddenly come to thoughts which don't feel good, and bump you go. Ouch! How did I get here? Well... Empathy. Too externalized focus. Too conditional focus... Rather focus unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally. So to appreciate your emotions, and slow down a bit. Learn to stabilize your emotions. By letting go of thoughts which don't feel good. And learn from your experience by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. So that you can navigate more easily through life. More effortlessly. More flexibly. More in alignment with your source and center, which is simply natural well-being. So don't wait for life to show you what you don't want. And don't wait for life to show you what you do want. Learn to realise yourself from within. To feel your way through you self realisation. To come to evermore natural appreciation of your own true nature of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. To simply tune your mind more consistently with the natural well-being, that flows eternally forth from source, and to flow your mind in alignment with that, by virtue of your emotions indicating how well your mind is in alignment with your own evermore greater allowed realisation of your own natural well-being. "All is well." Contemplate that. And learn to know it and understand it. And relax into the soft natural subtle realisation of it at first, as this subtle good sense of satisfaction, will eventually allow you to stabilize your own natural well-being, and come to evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully and unconditionally loved by the source of all that exists as it is all being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly under and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, at the source of all the conditions, here and now. Which is the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

So whenever someone says they are very emotional, they are simply saying, "I am out of whack." I am not in alignment with my own true nature of being. My focus is scattered and focused often out of alignment. Focused often into distortion. That is ok... You can learn to stop doing that, by slowing down.... Focusing more generally. More unconditionally. More naturally and effortlessly, more energy motionally, more emotionally. Focusing on your emotions, and staying aware of them, at all times. And learn to appreciate every single emotion, which is simply indicating wether or not you are focused in self contradiction or not, in your thought and mind. As your mind is a powerful tool and ability for you to focus your energy into your evermore effortless and natural greater allowed realisation. So to not focus into self contradiction, learn to appreciate the negative emotion, to help you let go of the thought which causes you to feel this self contradiction, which doesn't allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely here and now. As that which you are, as existence itself, pure positive energy, unconditional love, the greatest power that exists, that which does nothing and leaves nothing undone.

And we don't have to do anything to know ourselves. We just have to let go of that which doesn't allow it. And learn to center ourselves in meditation, by quieting the mind, so that the natural path of least resistance, through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore here and now, can be realised, naturally and effortlesly. So that you can simply be free to be do or have anything you so desire, as you can come to evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all of it ongoingly evermore here and now, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, to feel your way evermore to natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have.

So stabilize the thought and energy in motion, by focusing more generally, instead of specifically. If life isn't going well, just stay general in your focus, go within and unconditional in your focus, energy motional, broad deep, emotional, general awareness. And simply let go and center again and again into your evermore greater allowed realisation of your own natural well-being. As all is well. And to remain in that general focus and awareness of well-being, is what allows you to naturally and effortlessly ALLOW the expansion of your awareness of the resolution of well-being, and all the specifics of your own true nature of well-being. Those specifics can only be allowed. Thus an ability to focus more generally and emotionally, will always be of tremendous benefit for you ongoingly evermore here and now. Where all that exists, exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now. To come to know who you really are thus, is the ability to know that all is well. As you can be do or have anything you so desire. And thus your ability to know it, is to realise it, from the source within you, which holds it for you, energy motionally, generally, emotionally. As well-being. As all is well. As all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Where all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. To come to evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. As you are unconditionally loved by the source of your own being, which is who you really are, as existence itself. As: All Is Well.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 16-03-2020 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:14 PM
Suspended

It sounds like you are an Arcturian starseed. Check out some of the YT videos after entering "Starseed." Some good vids tell you the signs to look for. The numbers and symbols you see may be a key. Keep an open mind.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Seeker

Were all star seeds having a human experience and we all have different frequencies and feel different from others but we are all one. Always remember that my friend :)