Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined
I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.
Hi Ruined
Going by my own experiences I can tell you that this isn't the normal love story so accepting that is the first thing. The second is ...its never about the other person but about your journey to a greater reality . Love is one of the ways a person can open up and if I am honest it was the phenomena I had gained access to that made this special.

You might need to look back to the point just before you met this person who opened your heart. Can you remember if there was a burning question you wanted answering, you may not have voiced it, maybe a feeling? Because generally, although you may not want to acknowledge this, but they come so you gain access to find those answers while you are on that blissful high...but be careful you don't muddy the waters by adding the need for a relationship with this person...look outside of that. The love we feel is the door to higher thought/experiences...did you notice unusual stuff that you cannot explain?

I found many answers while on this journey once I didn't make it all about him. I would not take one moment back and have changed and relaxed about the whole thing. The trouble is, if we do make it all about the relationship we are lost because the pain of not having them permanantly in our live dips our vibration, and the connection to something greater is gone. And so we yearn and make the whole saga about them ...and it will never be because this isn't what it was about.

Now I can give you my personal idea of what this was. Its one that I accept wholeheartedly for myself, yours maybe different. Souls are not something we carry with us in this physical life and journey's on in a linear fashion, our soul is an energy that focuses on many lives in many lifetimes and realities in one moment. So, my belief is that the person who I met was one of those lives and the energy I felt coming from him was a recognition of that fact. The soul incarnates, for want of a better word, to experience what it knows so when we meet that energy that is us we cannot be together because it wouldn't and couldn't experience stuff that it can otherwise....as an analogy, imagine the colour white wanting to experience itself but only meets more white...it can only see itself when immersing in contrasting colours. I hope this helps somewhat and don't be too hard on yourself thinking you're not worthy...you so are and its because you are that you cannot be together.

My personal story is that my tf is 37 years younger than me and from another part of the world who briefly (2years) entered my part of the world. I recognised instantly that this wasn't about romantic relationships so had to find the reason for it quickly, for my own sanity. There is still this magical bond but I don't obsess about him now...he never knew what I felt but he still stays in touch with brief messages every now and then ...that "connection" even if I wanted it gone keeps coming back to just help me stay on target, it uplifts then goes again. But its all good.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Experiencer
You have a false twin flame & sadly, it is only when you come to this reality & actually let go, can the real twin come along.

99% of ALL psychic are frauds & the few that can truly see & speak to spirit are hit & miss at best, strangely it’s the most expensive well known psychics that you would think are the best are usually below average
Old 21-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined
I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.

I was awakened to my twin flame journey 6 years ago. I tried many methods to let go of my twin flame but none works until very recently I've been able to let go of my twin flame in peace and love. The key to successfully let go of attachments to my twin flame is in my heart space. Everytime I feel pain, fears or any uneasy emotion due to this connection, I let myself return to my heart space where I access this feeling of love within myself. This feeling of love guides me into a space where no other negative emotions/energies exist but love itself. I believe this space of love energy is where you can connect to Source energy (which is everything) and feel whole, joy, bliss, peace and contentment. The more I return to this heart space of love and remain there the more I'm able to detach myself from this connection with peace and joy. Now I truly believe that this whole twin flame journey is to guide us back into living in our heart space of love instead of our head space (ego) which is full of doubts, fears, worries, judgments. Our head space is where we live in the pain of the past and the worries of the future and our heart space is where we leave the past and the future and enter the present moment. In the present moment is where we let go of everything and just be. When we can just be, we will always feel peace and contentment and when we can access this loving feeling within our heart space we will also feel joy and bliss.

The more you are in this LOVE energy, the more love you will have for yourself, your twin flame and others. When you return to loving yourself fully (unconditionally) then you will also want yourself to always be happy. The consequence of truly loving yourself will lead you to a very strong desire to let go of any belief systems, habits or anyone that can keep you in pain.

Our soul is all about expansion and going with the flow of the universe however the way how we view romantic relationship on this earthly plane will always lead us to more attachments, more pain and become prisoners of our ideas. So any ideas we hold on to that can lead us to be stuck in pain should be exam closely as to why we would want to remain stuck in pain instead of seeking for our permanent happiness.

This twin flame journey has truly forced me to let go of any ideas, attachments, judgements etc that keep me captive in negative energy and it also forced me to make a choice of choosing to love myself fully and unconditionally. This journey has also teach me how to enjoy life to the fullest as I'm always aware and living in the NOW.

I hope this can help you through your tough time.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
You have a false twin flame & sadly, it is only when you come to this reality & actually let go, can the real twin come along.

99% of ALL psychic are frauds & the few that can truly see & speak to spirit are hit & miss at best, strangely it’s the most expensive well known psychics that you would think are the best are usually below average

Probably why we have so few in Europe, along with very little twin flame stuff. You can be prosecuted under Consumer Law for fake spirituality if money's involved.
Old 22-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Master
I don't think we have such a law, although not sure, but I do know we Europeans are more down to earth than USers.
As far as I know few people here are busy with TFs, haven't even heard of it.
Old 22-10-2019, 06:36 PM
newageseer

I couldn't read everyone's comments - but the sensation of 'Depression' (not the Mental Illness but the weight of loneliness) is the state of detachment - being detached from our Higher Self and Higher Purpose.
We expect Enlightenment without putting in the work - and even then, we believe the work we are doing - have been doing for lifetimes - should be enough to bring up clarity and reason - and yet, here we are - lost.

We must judge a tree by its fruits - has your tree yielded any fruits? Have you found fulfillment is serving? Serving others, serving your higher self, serving future generations, serving your nation... Service is a broad term - but the purpose of service is being selfless and working towards enhancing our Personal Power - Enlightenment is 'Peak Personal Power.' The point where our personal energy can be visible to not only those who can see it, but to event those who cannot...

Personal Power is a broad topic in and of itself - achieved through breaking away the concreteness of our understanding - that the Now is defined and immutable and cannot be influenced by Thought or Desire or Intention.

Have your intentions be clear? Are they fragmented - are you fragmented - have your diversified your energy, your focus, your time to many different pursuits or interests? Enlightenment is arrived at when we serve One Master - define that as you will - but it ends up being, Higher Purpose or Higher Spirit.

Change Habits
Change Thinking
Change Surroundings
Improve your health, Improve you attention and focus, Be open and free with sharing your Personal Energy with others - Intend goodness for others around you - offer others your sincere and silent prayers - be modest, be timid and yet fierce - timid means Being Open to the higher Frequencies, fierce means, to be bold in the face of the Frequencies no matter how they manifest inside you...

We are Warriors - the War is against our Limitations. Our enemy is our Fear. Conquer Fear by overcoming our Limitations... And that demonstrates to us our higher purpose.

Last edited by newageseer : 22-10-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 23-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I'll tell you where I'm at with my Twin, who broke up with me 5 years ago. We're still not together in a romantic relationship, and we may never be. I've grown tremendously from the lessons I learned from our connection, and in spite of the pain and difficulty and rejection, she's been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Our Twin connection was profoundly insightful for me and helped to me clear out negative emotions that I'd been carrying around for many years. I finally had real answers to difficult questions about myself, and it's helped me to thrive in a new way.

I still love her, and she may or may not love me - and that's the key. If you Twin doesn't love you, it may be because they can't love anyone. Some people can't love, period. If you can love and they can't, you win. Look at where your Twin is their life, and look where you are. If you're thriving with a vibrant life and they're depressed and struggling, their rejection of you is about their shortcomings, not yours.

I love my Twin, but over time I've come to see her differently. She isn't the goddess I thought she was. In fact, she has some pretty serious emotional problems. She's struggled with depression most of her life, she appears to have very few friends, and she can't keep a romantic relationship together. She's rude and selfish and has emotional outbursts. She's trying to get better, and I give her credit for that. The fact is that she's not in a great place in her life right now, and getting rejected by someone in a bad place is no loss. I'd even say that I would be the best thing that ever happened to her if she were to take me back.

Look at your Twin as objectively as possible. If they are thriving with a great life, great friends, great relationships and family, etc., while you are struggling, then maybe there is some basis for her rejection. But if you're thriving and they're struggling and they reject you, that speaks poorly of them, not you.
Old 23-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

-Duplicate Post-
Old 26-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I keep trying to find my twin flame and every time I think I do I tell her about

my past lives and how I remember them so clearly. It always scares girls away.

It's like its too much for some people.