Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 01-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Administrator
NDE - 35 Years Ago Today

Hello

Today October 1st marks yet another anniversary of my NDE.

Parts are clear and parts are still and I guess will be forever foggy around it all. Top of the stairs (grey painted back door stairs, 18 of them to a sidewalk pad landing). One minute at the top next minute laying at the bottom.

Do not remember falling down them, but I remember looking from above at my motionless body and the blood and shattered teeth. I fell face first down them bouncing down them, landing on the left side of my chin. If I had not landed this way I would be dead.

I had done something bad with then a friend, in the darker arts. I know well this was a "lesson event" for me to make changes in life that I did.

Where some will talk about a tunnel and Light where you see family and peaceful scenes mine was not that. Nor was it that pit of "H" I grew up to be told about if you do wrong in life.

Mine was a room where I was there talking to someone (a higher being) about the path I was on, about what and whom I was and could be in life. All the time looking at my lifeless body. I was told that I had learned all I needed to learn in dealing with the darker things that are out there, and that if I went back to my body I would have to change or death next time would be final. This was an event planned out I so feel.

I do not remember saying anything in the sense of conversations more it was telepathy. I did not want to die too I did not want to suffer if I was not going to recover. That was not made clear to me other than knowing I would "suffer" from this event. I went back to my body.

This is where things get messy, I do not remember going to the hospital but I do remember demanding that the Dr. give me a mirror while he sewed up my chin so I could see the damage. I remember feeling most of my teeth were shattered. From there I do not remember getting home or how I got home. The hospital told me that I was "dropped at the door" and left. How I go home is a mystery.

It was fear from the friends family of being sued by me for the fall that made them drop me and leave. I had no contact from them after that event.

It took a year before I could get my locked jaw to open to get any dental work done. It took 6 months for a Dr to believe me that there was something more wrong than a broken jaw and teeth issues. I could not lay down without passing out. Finally got a scan that showed I had a fracture in C4.

Today I still have neck pain, jaw pain as it never got treated soon enough to heal properly but I am alive. I know well that there is a great power in the darkness and that too there is karma to our actions.

This marks 35 years. Lots of lessons learned and lot of growth in the positive.

Lynn
Old 01-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Master

It's a good thing you recovered, Lynn!

I also had an NDE during an accident. I slipped in the bath tub, flew out head first and hit my head against the toilet seat at the exact spot where the soul is supposed to leave the body, upon death. Funny thing is, I was just watching a series before that (Dead Like Me), where the protagonist becomes a reaper after she is killed by a flying toilet seat…

In any case, I was flung out of my body and just floated around pretty peacefully and rather helplessly, just above my body. There was no life review or anything like that, but it was a lesson in the unintended consequences of manifestation and at least now I know with 100 percent certainty, that we are not our bodies and that our souls / spirits survive the death of our bodies.
Old 26-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Master

Lynn, did your life fell apart after your nde? Or any other dramatic changes?
Old 04-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Master

Interesting story, thanks for sharing it.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Lynn, did your life fell apart after your nde? Or any other dramatic changes?

Hello

I do not feel that my life fell apart, yet I could go to that poor me place in life. The fall did a lot of long lasting damage to me, but too I lived. I was a fraction of an inch from maybe not being upright or even alive. When I landed it was slightly off the base of my chin so I did not have a straight on fracture in my neck that could have left me paralyzed or dead. I shattered most of my teeth, and I fractured my jaw and neck, some ribs and was badly bruised for month.

The extent of the injuries took 6 months to be discovered as I could not lay flat without passing out. The Dr said it was trauma from the fall nothing more but "humored" me with a CT Scan, and was stunned to find more serious injuries.

It was a year before I could open my jaw to have dental work done to the full extent needed so food was in a blender and straw. Exposed nerves in the teeth so tons of pain, Neck brace and ribs wrapped. I do not recall the pain I had and much of that year is a blur even though I was able to go to work with limited duties.

I look to that night and one second I was on the top of 18 grey stairs then at the bottom of them. My friends Dad dropped me at the ER door and left. How I got home is a mystery, but I was told by a friend that I looked like I had been raped. Badly bruised and swollen.

It was a "lesson event" as I was playing with some very dark arts and I had to change that path to fulfill the life path I am now on. To learn how to help others in that darkness I had to experience some of what it is about but NOT to use it on someone that is the lesson event I was given as that was going to be the next step I walked.

Life changed in the way I had to learn my limits, I have balance issues, and the simply crack or dip in a sidewalk if I do not see it will make me feel like I have dropped 1000 feet, the Dr said. I had to be tested in a pressure chamber to make sure I could fly on an airplane.

Life gives us lessons and gives us at times that second chance to change and grow. I would not miss that event having happen, but too I do not regret it happening I learned my lesson.

Play in the darkness and karma will have a bite to it all. Blessed every morning I wake up alive, pain is a side effect at times but it does not define me or rule me.

Lynn
Old 06-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Master

Thank you Lynn... that’s very insightful. You’re doing great. Keep going. I am so thankful for this forum too though... it really helped me

Last edited by CosmicWonder : 06-12-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful insight Lynn