Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-04-2019, 05:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Powerful Wand

I purchaced a Wand it is rose wood with copper going through it, it is very beautiful and powerful. My intution old me to bury the wand becouse it was too powerful and could harm me. What do you think? Do you think that I should research wands before I get rid of it?

Last edited by wilspeak : 05-04-2019 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Master
Hi

I know it's tempting to buy things due to how beautiful they can be. Sometimes we're drawn to items like a magnet and it becomes a "must have this" without any reasonable explanation as to why. If you were in fact guided to buy it then perhaps you were meant to have it. Perhaps you'll be able to use it later as you continue walking your path.

Ultimately, you make your decision but I would say keep the wand because one never knows what is needed years down the path. It wouldn't hurt to research about wands but if you can hold your wand maybe meditate with it to learn directly from it. If you choose to do that, then I suggest you wrap it up in a towel before you begin meditating. Another suggestion for a trial is to wrap leather around the hand grip. Just tie up the leather and see if it makes a difference as you hold it. The towel and leather act as insulation so perhaps that'll help you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Lepus

Hello

I think you need to have the wand buried to ground it? Perhaps the wand's energies need to align with yours?

When I think of rosewood and copper I think of love, intuition, communication, psychic, and the femenine aspect. Maybe you need to work on that side of you?

I was in need of a wand before and decided to purchase my very first wand on a metaphysical shop. Somehow I never did get around to purchase a wand since I was too busy with other things. But I've finally received my wand without paying a single penny. I got mine from nature near my home from one of the trees in my block. It was the perfect lenth with a good handle. I believe it was given to me as a gift for picking up litter recently. I've coated my wand in black spray. Just need to add a few carvings before use. I like to keep it simple without decorating too much.

Lepus
Old 11-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

If I found a powerful wand that felt like it had a powerful energy I would definitely keep the wand! And if it told me to bury it, I'd be excited for it to rise too.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I think you need to have the wand buried to ground it? Perhaps the wand's energies need to align with yours?

When I think of rosewood and copper I think of love, intuition, communication, psychic, and the femenine aspect. Maybe you need to work on that side of you?

I was in need of a wand before and decided to purchase my very first wand on a metaphysical shop. Somehow I never did get around to purchase a wand since I was too busy with other things. But I've finally received my wand without paying a single penny. I got mine from nature near my home from one of the trees in my block. It was the perfect lenth with a good handle. I believe it was given to me as a gift for picking up litter recently. I've coated my wand in black spray. Just need to add a few carvings before use. I like to keep it simple without decorating too much.

Lepus
Well, said.

I think the 'needing' to bury it, was a message that was linked to the ground, and what the ground represented, connecting with mother earth and earthly energies - which I think was kind've foggy for them, and grounding energy also helps keep energy linked, so the energy doesn't go out of control, and you understood what it was trying to tell them.

And the additional information is nice to know since the feminine aspect also links to love, intuition and communication of those things, I think the message that they got was part of working on the communication of messages, and their meanings, so that maybe something for them to work on when connecting to feminine aspect.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Master
Oh, I forgot to mention that copper amplifies energy which could be what's going on with wilspeak's wand.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-10-2019, 05:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank You all