Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Experiences

[ATTACH]2836[/ATAttachment 2836TACH]

Last edited by briam : 22-07-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
Experiences

I'm always interested in reading peoples stories about there experiences its interesting in as to say you can possible compare your owns life's spiritual experiences and gives a great comfort in knowing that you are not alone. But one has to have an open mind about hearing these stories for the first time one has to ask for proof in case its ones imagination as there are a lot of narrow minded people out there who love to mock and scoff and say you are a making it up to get attention, but that's not the case when the story teller knows its true and just smiles at them as if to say, if only you really knew you would not mock. I was never 100 percent about mediumship until I experienced it for real my self until I had some training from a well known Scottish medium we were blindfolded after training during the day so we did not know who we were going to be paired with a man or woman they were not allowed to speak just sit down and when they were ready touch our shoulder or knee I was amazed how fast the images started flooding into my mind, what ruined it for me was the image of the lady appearing in slightly different positions I recognized we were not supposed to add to images just say what we say at times there was something floating past my vision at a guess id say it was a spirit orb but it was not clear as I recognized who it was my ego wanted to chip in the experiences was only for a short time or seemed like that I could see this young blond headed girl with hair tied back and was wearing a ballerina outfit doing a ballerinas pose, this convinced me mediumship was real as I have seen many things before but not in this controlled way as the imagines coming forward I described what I could see, even though I have disciplined meditative mind of some several years or more I find it difficult to control my excitement and lost the connection briefly a few times so when the blindfold was removed I was not surprised to see the person I saw in my images needless to say after talking briefly she admitted it was her as a little girl. I am also convinced spirit contacts you in your dreams this may not necessarily be your own family only a few months ago I was starting to wake from sleep gradually and I saw this old fella that looked like my mechanic only older just before I I opened my eyes he got really close up to my own face I thought john what you doing in my dream a few days passed and I decided to visit him as my car was in desperate need of repair or been s******* so I wanted his advice, we were talking and all out the blue he said his brother had passed away several days ago I almost had a lump in my throat and wanted to tell him he's not dead but my other side said no because I also have clairvoyant dreams and decided to give my condolences for his loss id not long lost my own younger brother to cancer so I knew how he could be feeling.
Lyn I want to ask you some other question but not in this article wonder if you experienced it so ill leave that for another time
Old 25-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
Smile dangers of spirit boards

Yes i agree Lyn spirit boards are dangerous i think they open a portal for al sorts of spirits to come in, when i was eleven years old my younger brother bought one of these boards into the bedroom i don't know were he got it from but he seemed to know what it was for as been a young person you can be very ignorant of these things and the possible dangers you can let your self in for personally i was not interested it dawned on me later on he must have been playing about with it for some time as i had a spiritual experience of something entering my what i know now as my crown chakra but there was no pain and it was a warm gentle feeling and felt very light, i told my brother next me when i woke up what i had experienced not knowing what it was he then began to bragg that he had felt something very large trying and struggle to get into his crown the only thought at that time in my mind was why are you bragging he said it was painful i was puzzled i thought he was just showing off so i left it at that he seemed to change over the years getting drunk all the while to such a state that its turned him into an alcoholic which he needs just to survive or gets fits, i often wonder if he was possibly possessed by something negative after playing with that spirit Ouija board
Old 25-10-2019, 07:56 PM
That was some story in the hospital with the priest!

Thank you for telling us about it, Lynn.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Experiencer
Hello Lyn are you the same Lyn that posted and article in exemplore paranormal
Old 30-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I hadn't attended a seance before due to the kinds of horror stories we hear. I'm pretty sensative and don't have a lot of natural defenses that I have fully tapped into yet, so I'd be concerned about opening myself up to a group like that.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Experiencer
protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucifera
I hadn't attended a seance before due to the kinds of horror stories we hear. I'm pretty sensative and don't have a lot of natural defenses that I have fully tapped into yet, so I'd be concerned about opening myself up to a group like that.

i use crystals for protection but i find it blocks spirit coming through if i go to the circles so i have to remove them and keep them away from my aural field but i would not worry to much these days if you go to a spiritual church they are responsible for taking protective measures but like you said some of us have more sensitive spiritual energies
Old 24-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Experiencer
Hello Lyn
Did this experience happen in the light of the day