Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Multiplication-By-Divsion( Subdivision of Finite )

1) a concept, can exist as a metaphysical-1, mind/ intellect, without having any basis or connection to reality/Universe.

R.B Fuller believed we live in a macro-finite Universe, that, may be eternally and micro-infinitely subdividing itself.

This concept has been on my list of top ten most radical ideas for nearly 20 years now.

The conceptual subdivision of whole numbers, or a finite line into micro-infinite set of subdivided parts is not a new concept, yet for some it is new to them who have never considered such a concept.

Some come to this concept via the study of fractals( see Link 1904 ) and It is exactly the same concept of micro-infinite sub-divsion of a line or any whole numbers or whole parts into lesser parts.

If a 1D line then it means that each new frequency subdivision of a line segment contains line segments that have lesser length value. This what koch does with the line boundary of triangle.

The triangle is the minimal boundary for a 2D area.

In 2D if we subdivide the area of a triangle--- instead of the line boundary, eternally ergo infinitely then each new set of areas is less than the last set.

In 3D the minimal 3D volume is a tetra(4)hedron ergo 4 triangles.

The problem that arises is, that, eternally infinite subdivision of 3D volume( see Link ) means there exist no 3D quantum limits i.e it means there can still exist quanta, but the value of those quanta is ever less and less.

1) a concept can exist without it having any basis in reality/Universe.

....1a) a concept can exist without it having any basis or connection reality/Universe.

..1b) a concept can exist without it having any basis or connection in reality/Universe.

....1c) a concept can exist without it having any basis in reality/Universe.

.....1d) a concept can exist without it having any basis in reality/Universe.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman