Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-01-2016, 01:20 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
wow imagine all the words typed in these postings :-)
Imagine I would have to read all that and think about
perhaps the writers have all left it and now are thinking new thoughts

the simple morning sunrise and some tea
the start of a new day
This actually should be the purest way to experience! The harder we attempt to hold on to any particular version of our experience the less flexible we become. My tea is home made Kombucha.. yummy :)
Old 28-01-2016, 04:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I know what you mean. A person gets to custom design their own version of what reality is and only hang-around with those who are willing to assume along with them. :)
The idea of being able to custom design one's reality is in itself an oversimplification, as reality is far more complicated. Moreover, depending upon the parameters of one's definition, to do it is basically impossible - at least with what is available to us now.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The idea of being able to custom design one's reality is in itself an oversimplification, as reality is far more complicated. Moreover, depending upon the parameters of one's definition, to do it is basically impossible - at least with what is available to us now.
Pretty-much, In my last remark to you I was essentially accusing you of custom designing your own version of reality, and then seeking-out only those of like-minds for tacit support.

It's a natural thing that we would attempt to imagine-as-though-it-were-real, because the limitations of being human leave us wide open to grabbing at guesses.
But I do feel it wise that we remain aware that this is what we are doing, as we explore among our daydreaming speculations.
Old 30-01-2016, 04:13 AM
Experiencer

Oh what fun we could have if we could custom design our own reality!

If anyone figures that out, let me know.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Oh what fun we could have if we could custom design our own reality!

If anyone figures that out, let me know.
With every thought you think you are reinforcing a version of reality that you've been constructing since you took your first breath.

It has been determined that it takes roughly 10,000 hours of practice, as an adult, to master any given undertaking.

By the time you are 18 years old you have invested 105,120 hours into the manor in which you've experienced this lifetime. (16 waking hours, times 365 days in the year, times 18 years) And that's not counting our time spent processing our daily thinking via dreams.

You are a "Mega-Master" at experiencing what you've come to "think-of" as to what your reality may be. And you feed and reinforce this interpretation with every thought that you think. You tend to add newer ideas base on the collection of assumptions that you've long ago established in the earlier rhythms of exposure-interpretations .

We don't notice ourselves doing this because we've mastered the idea and the experience of what we think-of as being "ourselves".