Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Master

I hope for that too 57.

The awareness of all of this is the blessing. That's the hilarious part. Understanding the self and therefore others. Able to love as is without fear of inadequacy.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Master

Yeah ng. Soul mate connection. Helps bring great growth in awareness through the connection. All toward the greater purpose ��
Old 10-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Suspended
every days a new day hey,. make the most of it.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Yeah ng. Soul mate connection. Helps bring great growth in awareness through the connection. All toward the greater purpose ��

Yea they do, all relationships do i think just went through one myself an it hurt in the end.. i feel like it was not my fault entirely but i did contribute an pour gas on the fire so to speak (ego).. and i will not be doing that again next time.. i hate this stuff.. lol.. no pain no gain right? nah... we can be smart about things to avoid the pain or learn from others mistakes but, i don't know anyone who avoids an manoeuvres through it all without getting hit every now an then..
Old 11-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Master

ego seems to not be able to help itself. this powerful urge to retaliate via action or word is so stupid. it causes friction, conflict and barriers. Its a tireless journey to overcome its pull to partake in pathetic silly mask games.

im having a silent moment with God tonight. I want to hear and listen to where to go next. where to service and be received.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Suspended
What can be helpful iv found... today actually from going more deep into this... is our own individual Astro-Psychology, to really learn an understand what energies we have in our charts an how to work with the blue print we have been given from birth. I got into this today with someone, it is helpful to know.. i still don't know everything but just even what iv learnt in one day of getting into this with someone else who has much more understanding about it then me has been good. Some people say it doesnt matter everything is written in the starts you have no control over any of it but we do if we know what were working with.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Master

the difference between being conscious and unconscious.

Quote:
Some people say it doesnt matter everything is written in the starts you have no control over any of it but we do if we know what were working with.

destiny, fate. common tones and whispers given to me about someone in the last few months. Yes, indeed it did come, it did turn out these whispers were not lies. Destined to recognize each other and 'take notice' ............now is the part where we become conscious. you choose here. destined to come, fate is in your hands to where it goes. Thats where being conscious comes in. We make our fate, it is not made for us. We could be destined for the stars. a hollywood film producer could have been destined to walk into your work.....did you follow it or follow something else? We create our reality and our fate regardless of what is destined for us.

and tbh, destiny of the human is to evolve into a higher minded consciousness. All parts, people , moments, scenes, experiences are lamp posts guiding us along the way to become this.

what was a diamond before it became a diamond.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Knower

"what was a diamond before it became a diamond."

Yes!
Before my awakening I was more OK to be alone, as I felt alone.
After awakening, I think the awareness of the higher dimensions, helped
me connect to self then the need to authentically connect (not that
authentic was issue before but I am learning self so it's like this
awareness of what & who are missing).
Re Cog Nized. People I think need to be recognized.
Perhaps it is the pain too of the awareness going through all of this
which is difficult.
Someone in a group I was at emphasized long suffering out of the list
of attributes (bible class), but it was irritating to me because there are
a few in group who LOVE to play & be the victim. They don't understand
it's OK & necessary to care for self. But today the words are thrown
back my way, 2 days of contemplation since the class. Yes, long suffering,
is a part of this journey. The Energy to push through is literal, spirit,
& long suffering. I just hate to be negative but when I point my finger,
there are 3 pointing back at self.
My twin ray was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but I think he sees into the
dimensions... because with him.. I can see into the dimensions. He is
not sick at all, he is well but they tell him he's sick. He is totally into
health/nutrition & soon, he will be at a very high place in Heaven, healed.
He is healed now but there are too many who tell him otherwise.
Yeah ok so maybe he needs some meds now to get by in this life,
BUT I honestly believe under the right circumstances he is just fine.
this is a heavy dimension, 3 Dimension... there are quite a few higher.
I can connect the dots, hence he is my twin ray. My orig. t.f. & twin ray
could see vastly, & with them myself & OTHERS do as well. I have to share,
learning this fact. Oldest child here.. maybe that is one of my lessons.
I can share stuff easily but I was a bit possessive. GOD.. is the jealous
One.
I love the contemplative/sharing threads.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Master

Thanks 57 for sharing that :)

Good topic. Lengthy suffering. When it comes to God knowledge. Until we seek God we suffer under the domination of the mind which can and does become sick in a depressed world if the 'world' is all the human relys on. We wont seek God, we seek the answers via our mind, and the mind is not always on side with love. It can create chaos and war and project it onto others and the suffering continues. If the mind does not surrender to God, it will surely cause ruin towards itself and lots of suffering.

when the world is done beating you black and blue a dark night comes and you crawl on knees til the flesh comes off and all there is are bone. You dont give up until you have God. You seek. Why? Because i'm tired of suffering.

The spirit is stronger in a man than his mind. Mental illness of any kind is as temporary as the body that spirit dwells in. It will melt away, all pain of the physical body will melt away. ANd whats left of the person is not their mental illness. It is their spirit. And what nuggets of gold did they keep and store there during their Earth journey?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
No one really makes any pennies anymore. Theyre almost all poor without any pennies