Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Knower

Trying to give birth at 6 months pregnant

I have been in 2 minds whether to keep or let go of a relationship and yesterday I had this dream as I went to bed making the decision of letting go.

So I saw that I was pregnant and I was like 6-7 months pregnant. The baby wasn’t ready to come out obviously as it wasn’t time yet. But there were 2 women (I don’t remember recognising them) they kept saying I should bring the baby out as it will be less painful if it comes out now. If i wait for later it’ll be more painful. But I knew the baby wasn’t ready to be out. They somehow persuaded me and I let them try. They tried a few things but couldn’t reach the baby’s head and finally gave up. I was quite happy that the baby was inside me until the time was right.
Any idea on what it might mean? Especially in terms of this relationship?
Old 16-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator
Babies represent our plans and goals or something we are working on. My impression is that you may have a tendency to want to end situations before they get too hard to avoid pain. It's normal to want to avoid painful situations but if we don't let things mature properly or run their full course we may need to repeat the lesson. If this relates to your relationship it suggests that you may have a pattern of wanting to end relationships instead of seeing them through. There is a lesson to be learned from this relationship. If you end it prematurely you may not learn the lesson and will likely attract the same type of relationship next time so a part of you wants to see it through to the end.

I would ask what about the relationship is making you want to end it? What does the relationship challenge in you? Ask yourself what you are running from and maybe you can free yourself from unhealthy relationships.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Knower

Thank you Michelle11

Omg you’re so right. I do like to end relationships myself before I let anyone end it. I just cannot imagine anyone breaking me so I tend to break it myselfz ive just realised that I’ve been doing this in the past with all my relationships.
With this one it’s very very tough. Long distance, him not giving me time as he’s very very busy in life, having a huge age gap and me not in a position to ask for any commitments. Hence I know this will end sooner or later he will find a girl there. So before he finds someone I think I’m prepared to cut him off.
Should I let things happen on its own then? I try as much as I can to keep this relationship and if it ends it ends from his side. That’ll be the only change in pattern that I can see.
But how will this help me? I wonder?
Old 17-10-2018, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Shows how badly we want to cling on to relationships. May be they bring meaning to our life. May be we trick ourselves into believing that they do. But lets look at this from a slightly different angle. You wish to break it before it breaks you. You can't affords to see yourself break, for maybe that's one relationship that's supposed to last even if all else is gone. That's our relationship with ourselves!
Old 17-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
I use to be the same way. End it before someone gets in too deep and then hurt Usually I felt relief afterwar but then I met a guy and after I broke it off I actually felt the opposite like it was the worst mistake of my life. I then realized he was the one for me. I’m not at all saying that is the case with this guy but it’s possible ending it won’t be as easy as it normally is. Use your gut either way. Do what feels right and what’s best for you. I’ve come to understand there really are no wrong decisions. Just choices that lead to different outcomes. What is meant to be will be. I also agree with the previous poster. The most important relationship is the one with yourself.