Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Mabispo

Help with channelling and going forward.

I've been meditating for quite a while tho in my own way, laying down and listening to some calm music. Even tho is very hard for me to clear my mind of all the thoughts I still could feel the strong energy in my body. When I was a child was the first time I have an encounter with an spirit that seems to be o showed himself to me as Christ, I saw it when I was traveling and it was on a huge rock, floating as an materialized energy. I went through a hard time from childhood to teenager because I was abused mentally and physically by my dad and it made me so bad and sad but still I felt a very strong energy inside of me telling me to keep on and putting on my an energy that I would understand like: Magic things will happen still in your life, be strong! After sometime I started feeling energies, spirit is and I could read people, I could read their energies and from that I could help them somehow, I used to give me advices that for my age was too mature and i often wonder how could I know all those things? Until today I feel that and I've been channeling sometimes but I can't be that certain sometimes as we always look for something palpable, even tho I still have the strange and weird things while I start talking and trues comes out of my mouth. As I also have attempted to help my partner and it kinda worked. So about two or three weeks ago I visited for the second time a medium, a different one. And she told me the same things that the first one told me. I Have very strong energy, soft, joyful, healing and loving energy and others people usually kinda come to my encounter to heal themselfs, to have words of wisdom from me. She said also I have very strong healing energy that comes through my hand and she told me the heat, tingling and that odd sension I have in my hands was the fact that I have the healing energy. My grandfather was also in energy there and said he was with me helping me in this path so I won't make the mistakes he didn't for the fact he didn't have nobody to help him so he wants to help me and as well my spiritual guide, he is from India, and his name is something feather. And I have always wonder why and how I have so strong connection to India, I just love those mantras specialy when are chanted by women with those thin and mystic voices is takes me somewhere it kinda makes me feel home I don't know, it takes me above earth and makes me float in the spiritual world. I've been chanting Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om and Saversham Svastir Bhavatu and I just love it. So my guide and my grandfather and another spirit that after came, she said it was the earth spirit, told me to be work this mediunship I have, through meditation, they reached me a technic I used to do already and they said that dancing is just a great way of me connecting with my higherself. I do that, of course is helping me to see things and the planet in another way, another very Magic way but is not helping me to have a better contact and understanding of the messages and channels I get sometimes .
Old 20-01-2015, 04:45 AM
Experiencer
Hi Mabispo,

I just read your post - and thanks for sharing. I know it's rather old now. I am interesting in channeling myself so I dug a little in this section of the forum. It sounds like you have come quite far on your spiritual path and I am sure even further now about 1 year later since you wrote this post. I was trying to find your questions about channeling in your text. I must just be tired right now because I cannot find it. Are you asking to understand the message better?

Boson