Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Master
Hello Mr Witmore,
I have more Ashkaic trips into Lemoria and Mu, but since that appears to be the culture Atlantis came out of perhaps that will do?

The only thing I specifically have on Atlantis is viewing a Twin city being destroyed by two explosives - the mushroom cloud on one city was blue and on the other city was red.

I found where Lopsang Rompa records in the book "The Third Eye' to have seen the same event in the Ashkaic records. He saw the two cities connected by a floating suspension bridge before the red and blue explosions. I didn't see the bridge as my view happened as the two cities attacked each other and the bridge was obsured by the clouds.
I'm led to believe the war was between Lemoria and Atlantis and both were destroyed. No idea which contenent the twin cities were on tho.

There is another Ashkaic Records visit where some machinery has been built, it is used to direct an astroid. There is also a view from a spaceport or spaceship. From there my consciousness jumps to an astroid which is coming into earths atmospher and heading to an island contentent. My consciousness breaks from the astroid just before impact.
The sense is the war esculated to the point were Lemoria and Atlantis bring meteors down on each other and the two cities that were destroyed were the opening shots of the war.

I've not been able to find out what causes the war specifically. But other people bring info out of the Records seems to indicate that Lemoria which was predominantly using the Energies for spiritual reasons and healing and their whole society technology basis was through interactions with crystals and the Energy (subtle energy). But over time some groups seperated and used crystals and then mineral (metal making) to develope technologies which didn't require mastery of the subtle energies. In other words machinery vs spiritual obtainment.
In time the more physcically technologically based group of people decided to migrate away from Lemoria and thus Atlantis was founded. For many decades both cultures continued to work together harmoniously and somewhat were interdependant as Lemorians were highly developed Healers and anything else associated with the subtle energies and so the Atlantians still needed them as their technologies were being developed.
At some point tho some division happened leading to war. Possibly it makes no more sense than some of the reasons we go to war today and thats why its so hard to make sense out of the Records?

At any rate most of what I've retrieved from that 'time' period is related to how crystals were used in Lemorian Healing Chambers and blueprints for how to build Healing Chambers for Body, Mind, Spirit. Mu was the epicenter of the Priest and Priestesses in that time and highly advanced spiritually. It too was destroyed in the war however.
Old 20-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Does Atlantis have any connection to Greece? I seem to feel some sort of a pull to Greece. Not so much to Egypt.

We are only aware of Atlantis because of Plato and a few other, later, Greek writers. Plato says that the tale was passed down through Egyptian priests. But the oldest mentions we know of Atlantis in ancient literature, are written in Greek by Greeks.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
I have no memories of Atlantis. When I was about 4 or 5, I heard two women talking about a scarab. The word caught my attention although I did not know what a scarab was until years later. Egypt has alway interested me.

Joan Grant, in Winged Pharao (a remembered life), describes her initiation for which she had to leave her body for four days and four nights:

The links below have articles about Atlantis.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/atlantis.aspx
http://www.crystalinks.com/cayceatlantis.html
http://www.zimbio.com/Theosophy/articles/69/Blavatsky+on+Atlantis
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/soa/soamap.htm
http://www.blavatsky.net/confirm/ev/atlantis/atlantis.htm

Edited by SF Staff

Thanks for this...and great thoughts to everyone else...I am reading!
Old 21-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Master

Here is a channeling by Marina Michaels from her 2008 series, and although the evening is mostly about stone circles and crop circles, Atlantis and the pyramids are spoken about. "Like a Circle in a Spiral"

http://thelighthouseonline.com/channel/circles.html

She also has an entire section of her website devoted to Atlantis with lots of information and links:

http://thelighthouseonline.com/articles/atlantis.html
Old 23-02-2013, 07:46 PM
sesheta

Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Does Atlantis have any connection to Greece? I seem to feel some sort of a pull to Greece. Not so much to Egypt.

--There is a theory that the Greek island of Santorini is the remnants of Atlantis...
Old 06-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Master
All I have to say is this because I don't know too much about the subject:

Anything on here makes more sense than Edgar Cayce's Atlantis. Don't even bother with his books on it. It is pure fairy tale. I couldn't believe that I actually believed his stuff until I found out how historically inaccurate the guy is!

--

I personally have no feelings or ties to Atlantis. I am an extremely new soul. Everyone has told me this. I have had 1-3 past lives.

Because of my obsessive passions I have a strong feeling towards Jesus or at least the first century Jews. I don't know anything. Sometimes I think I was a scribe who helped write the gospels. I might be wrong. Or at least a Catholic church Father who argued with others all the time. I definitely conducted masses and may have been a Jesuit or someone of that order.

And the only eras I enjoy are the late 1800s and early 1900s.

I don't know why I left heaven. I guess I just wanted to experience this plane. That is all I can think of.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Master
As someone once said, the history of Atlantis is completely covered in the book of Genesis, of the christian bible. Covered in a bit of story.

Michael Tsarion is a good reference for Atlantis information.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
All I have to say is this because I don't know too much about the subject:

Anything on here makes more sense than Edgar Cayce's Atlantis. Don't even bother with his books on it. It is pure fairy tale. I couldn't believe that I actually believed his stuff until I found out how historically inaccurate the guy is!

--

I personally have no feelings or ties to Atlantis. I am an extremely new soul. Everyone has told me this. I have had 1-3 past lives.

Because of my obsessive passions I have a strong feeling towards Jesus or at least the first century Jews. I don't know anything. Sometimes I think I was a scribe who helped write the gospels. I might be wrong. Or at least a Catholic church Father who argued with others all the time. I definitely conducted masses and may have been a Jesuit or someone of that order.

And the only eras I enjoy are the late 1800s and early 1900s.

I don't know why I left heaven. I guess I just wanted to experience this plane. That is all I can think of.

You are adorable =) *hug* Welcome to life in the three deminsional...its a learning experience!
Old 29-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Ascender

I've been interested in Atlantis ever since I was a little girl. Does this mean I may have lived there once upon a time?