Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-08-2018, 06:30 AM
Master
Joshua loving me dream

I dreamt I was with my family in a new home and a guy from my work Joshua was there. I've liked him since I first met him but we've never really spoke. In the dream he came over to me and told me that he loves me, that he always has and he will always be there for me. He sat next to me on a coach, he was a prison guard and I was helping him. He was so affectionate and holding my hand and arm within his. He kept telling me such lovely things, how I'm his dream girl and I was so shocked and said I'm so surprised by that. When he was saying he loves me I was so shocked by this but glad. He told me one prisoner always coughs some phlegm out the window so I had a mouth full of chocolate minstrels and I took a tiny piece and pretended to cough but threw it at her, it landed on her t shirt and made a chocolate mark near her collar. I told him and found it funny but he said to me that I'm in for it now and she'll want to get back at me. I said I wasn't scared it was just a joke. I heard her saying she wants to move onto the bigger coach so she doesn't have to stay on this one and her a nd a group of girls in front of me changed coaches at the next stop. When the journey came to an end the coach dropped me home. I was up in my old bedroom in the roof space and Joshua was texting me showering me with love and how he feels for me. I was so happy and felt so blessed this was happening. Then Matt arrived home and I felt a bit scared. He had an angry vibe about him so I was trying to delete all the messages before he might have come up to see me but he didn't he stayed downstairs. It was an old Nokia phone so was hard to go through the menus to delete all message but I did in the end. There was some rubbish, a coke can Matt drinks and an empty glass and some tissue so I took that downstairs with me. Then I went down to the middle floor and my brother was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, I needed to go to the toilet but it was filthy when I looked inside the bowl. So I walked out and went to look for another toilet. I could hear Matt downstairs banging around after work and i was keeping the memories and love that Josh gave me in my heart, a secret I guess as I couldn't share it. Josh was perfect in every way, in ways I didn't expect and he had so much love for me, I felt a completeness from this, that this was the love I had been searching for my whole life. There was so much more to the dream before all this, I think at one point we were being intimate with each other too but this is the main parts I remember.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
Joshua means jahovah saves. Jahovah is another name for lord. My perception is that lord represents our soul or higher self so my perception is you are connecting with your soul and finding unconditional love trying to break out of the human mental prison we humans often find ourselves in. There is a big emotional component since it appeared to be a women's prison but you are trying to use/throw sweetness instead of harshness at the situation and it will help you sort through your stuck icky feelings. You may also be trying to simply throw happy feelings at your anger and sadness and it isn't really working. Another tactic may need to take place. You are finding your way but A part of you is hiding this from Matt because he isn't at a place of being able to show himself unconditional love so in some ways it feels like a betrayal to engage with it in case it hurts him but he is still caught up in anger and frustration It's also possible matt is representing your own anger and frustration and negative feelings you are trying to work on that you are hoping to avoid by engaging in unconditional love for yourself. Eventually you will need to go downstairs into your subconscious and deal with what's There. You are cleaning up the words you use (brother brushing teeth) but how you release your emotions is still a bit messy (dirty toilet). It's a process that takes time but things are moving along for you in your quest to heal yourself.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Master
I see, yes I've dreamt of this amazing love before and I guess that is connecting with the unconditionally loving part of myself. I agree, I don't feel trying to be sweet about it is changing anything so I'll look at other methods. Yes it could be a representation also, I find myself when practicing self love, that I have an awareness of the angry side ruining it or being mean to me, like negative thoughts come up sometimes and I do my best to stay in the self love or not to believe the negative. So I do avoid that. I wish I knew what was in my subconscious, I just want to be over it. I see, yes I am finding it easier to speak with loving intent, I hardly use any non-loving words now when I think about it which is great, as before I was struggling with not biting back in anger in arguments or tense situations. I do find it hard to release those emotions, it feels like a big knotted ball inside my heart, so i'll pay attention to this. I know you've told me before to let the tears out, Ive only cried once or twice since then and I don't let it go on for too long, but I know I need to let it get to the heart of it and cry more or deal with it in another way. But I'm glad to know things are moving along and I will keep at it, thank you very much!