Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-05-2020, 07:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How do we do that?

And where would we start?

We could start by abolishing the world's stock exchanges .
These are no more than gambling dens and thrive on people's losses.

There are even today banks who operate on minimum profit to help those in need and who turn their backs on financial trickery.

There are now many farmers in India who have removed themselves from the profiteering chemical companies who have turned nature into a chemical supply and demand profit chain and who are back to harvesting their own plant seeds with lots of success.

And let us stick to seasonal vegetables and fruit from our own countries.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, they're always well stocked with Moet at No 10. I'm sure it's the same at the White House.

Personally I find it disgusting that our House of Parliament has a bar. Sorry, but for me MPs have to be example-setters and lead by example.

Some hope.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Master
Thanks for your comments Busby.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
SO TRUE.

I once went to the airport, in this case the part for private planes, and found that section of the airport closed. I found it strange so I went to see what was going on. What I saw was a huge cargo plane with its rear end opened so things could be put in the back of the plane. At that moment, one item was being driven onto the plane. It was the President of Uganda, Idi (Papa) Amin's white convertible cadillac. Idi Amin was one of the world's terrible rulers.

About 1400 miles away from Uganda is Zimbabwe. I own one of their 100 Trillion Dollar bills along with a 50 Trillion Dollar bill and a bunch more lower denominations that are worthless.

Hard to believe some people live in extreme luxury while some of their constituents live in astute poverty.
Hi John..... You just KNEW I was talking about Africa.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Personally I find it disgusting that our House of Parliament has a bar. Sorry, but for me MPs have to be example-setters and lead by example.

Some hope.
All governments disgust me.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Elfin

For what it's worth.. don't even talk to me about Don**d e****g T***p ...or for that matter b***s b****y j*****n. All in favour say "I"
Old 12-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
....................i
Old 12-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
And let us stick to seasonal vegetables and fruit from our own countries.

World hunger has declined because of international trade, as have political conflicts. It is essential to peace that countries work together. Countries specialize in goods and this provides stability. Most countries don't have the land or the resources to produce everything by themselves. North Korea mostly tries too and many there starve. It's always good to produce more yourself with gardening but that alone is not going to cut it. And farmers often produce far more than what the domestic market demands.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:28 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
World hunger has declined because of international trade, as have political conflicts. It is essential to peace that countries work together. Countries specialize in goods and this provides stability. Most countries don't have the land or the resources to produce everything by themselves. North Korea mostly tries too and many there starve. It's always good to produce more yourself with gardening but that alone is not going to cut it. And farmers often produce far more than what the domestic market demands.
Hi.. would you not agree also that many countries get "over looked" because there isn't anything "in it" for the countries that could help them? These are just my own personal thoughts .
Old 12-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
....................i
Thank you Josephine... Me, you and the bum bums against the world !!!!