Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
All there is is nonduality - oneness. This manifests as the play of separation and multiplicity.

In this apparent separation and multiplicity (duality) the concept of nonduality arises.

If nonduality is merely adopted as a concept in duality then only an intellectual understanding of nonduality will result.

If there is the visceral recognition of where the concept points then an overwhelming sense of familiarity arises - and the absurdity of the separation delusion is exposed.
Well put.

In regards you latter two points, I think there can be and generally are coexisting 'admixtures' of the two -- the 'arising' of people's 'familiarity' in this regard is often painfully slow/partial. As a result of their still partially selfishly biased calculus in the foregoing regards, those who do 'progress' in this regard, often do so periodically regressive, learning the ‘hard’ way, fashion! -- from selfish, to familial, to clannish, to tribal, to ethnographic, to anthropocentric, and (finally) to cosmically all-inclusive, completely self-transcendent psychospiritual ‘i’dentifications. It is over the course of reincarnation-journey 'filled' learning that souls increasingly think, feel and believe and so more and more conscientiously act knowing that, though each and every individual and group is unique and so differs from others in significant ways, one’s ‘self’ and all other ‘selves’ are really integral aspects of Life’s Flow and so, despite apparent differences, we are all interconnected, related/relating aspects of the same (pertaining to the Universe we are in, at least) Cosmic Being-Doing, which is Life Itself in action!
Old 30-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Master
How to realise non-duality through duality. And both as one. As one is all and all is one. From within and from without as one as all as all as one.

Quote:
"Darkness is sound. It is the void of time. The pure stilness and oneness of all that is. And even in your religious texts it is stated; "In the beginning, God SAID let there be light." He spoke a word, and then there was a command, and light was birthed.
Sound is initially stillness, and when it creates, it is heard, and through the resonance therein becomes light. They are one and the same, at this point simultaneously existing, concurrent with your realities, and you are both."

The dark is the source of light, which is sound. And the light is the allowed realisation of sound, which is love. So source calls us always. Towards our greater allowed realisation. Source is always within us, as a vibrational calling, a vibrational offering, that vibration is continuesly vibrating at the core of our being, it is at the very core indestructable nature/frequency/source/soul of your being, that when you recognize it, as it is your true self, when you hear it, when you listen with your own heart, when you feel your emotions, you will eventually become aware of this frequency that exists within you, for you, through you, as you, and this awareness of it and recognition of it, as you feel your emotions, it becomes an emotional, undeniable recognition, and this recognition causes it to become light, you become light, light becomes through you, for you, as you. That awareness feels like love that indicates the expansion of light due to awareness of soul, causes the resonance that creates the light/love. That is the result of listening through your own heart, which causes you to "hear" your source of being / soul / god. And hearing it causes an awakening, awareness and thus resonance of God, that resonance then expands as you and through you for you and with you as love and light. Becoming aware of it, by first placing your awareness consistently and continuesly on your heart and listening through your heart to your source of being. Focusing your awareness there and feeling more and more fully. By feeling through your heart, your source of being.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
How to realise non-duality through duality. And both as one. As one is all and all is one. From within and from without as one as all as all as one.

Quote:
"Darkness is sound. It is the void of time. The pure stilness and oneness of all that is. And even in your religious texts it is stated; "In the beginning, God SAID let there be light." He spoke a word, and then there was a command, and light was birthed.
Sound is initially stillness, and when it creates, it is heard, and through the resonance therein becomes light. They are one and the same, at this point simultaneously existing, concurrent with your realities, and you are both."

The dark is the source of light, which is sound. And the light is the allowed realisation of sound, which is love. So source calls us always. Towards our greater allowed realisation. Source is always within us, as a vibrational calling, a vibrational offering, that vibration is continuesly vibrating at the core of our being, it is at the very core indestructable nature/frequency/source/soul of your being, that when you recognize it, as it is your true self, when you hear it, when you listen with your own heart, when you feel your emotions, you will eventually become aware of this frequency that exists within you, for you, through you, as you, and this awareness of it and recognition of it, as you feel your emotions, it becomes an emotional, undeniable recognition, and this recognition causes it to become light, you become light, light becomes through you, for you, as you. That awareness feels like love that indicates the expansion of light due to awareness of soul, causes the resonance that creates the light/love. That is the result of listening through your own heart, which causes you to "hear" your source of being / soul / god. And hearing it causes an awakening, awareness and thus resonance of God, that resonance then expands as you and through you for you and with you as love and light. Becoming aware of it, by first placing your awareness consistently and continuosly on your heart and listening through your heart to your source of being. Focusing your awareness there and feeling more and more fully. By feeling through your heart, your source of being.
IMO, this is a great description of the process of subjective 'hallucination', yours in this case.

It is indisputably tautological (i.e. self-reinforcing)!

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination and https://www.britannica.com/topic/tautology for relevant definitions.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

Quote:

The dark is the source of light, which is sound. And the light is the allowed realisation of sound, which is love. So source calls us always. Towards our greater allowed realisation. Source is always within us, as a vibrational calling, a vibrational offering, that vibration is continuesly vibrating at the core of our being, it is at the very core indestructable nature/frequency/source/soul of your being, that when you recognize it, as it is your true self, when you hear it, when you listen with your own heart, when you feel your emotions, you will eventually become aware of this frequency that exists within you, for you, through you, as you, and this awareness of it and recognition of it, as you feel your emotions, it becomes an emotional, undeniable recognition, and this recognition causes it to become light, you become light, light becomes through you, for you, as you. That awareness feels like love that indicates the expansion of light due to awareness of soul, causes the resonance that creates the light/love. That is the result of listening through your own heart, which causes you to "hear" your source of being / soul / god. And hearing it causes an awakening, awareness and thus resonance of God, that resonance then expands as you and through you for you and with you as love and light. Becoming aware of it, by first placing your awareness consistently and continuesly on your heart and listening through your heart to your source of being. Focusing your awareness there and feeling more and more fully. By feeling through your heart, your source of being.
You try to tell some people this and it goes in one ear and out the other and they keep insisting the physical universe/duality is an illusion.

Edit: beautiful post by the way.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
IMO, this is a great description of the process of subjective 'hallucination', yours in this case.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination and https://www.britannica.com/topic/tautology for relevant definitions.
David what does your heart in red mean to you? To me, it means the deep inner feeling of I AM, that keeps my heart beating.
Old 30-05-2020, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
David what does your heart in red mean to you? To me, it means the deep inner feeling of I AM, that keeps my heart beating.
It means whatever person image-in-natively thinks it means - all very subjective.
Old 30-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
It means whatever person image-in-natively thinks it means - all very subjective.
In a way you are right in that it could be misunderstood, but I think that it's clear that the text is talking about our true inner self, atman (soul or spirit, if you will) Perfect knowledge or intuition that reside in our hearts. Almost anything could be misunderstood.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:

You are creating your own reality. But if you create something that is not in alignment with your own true intention, you feel negative emotion. Not as a punishment. But as a guidance system or reminder or tool. To keep you on track. On track of your own true intention to create! Through your own true self, and freedom of such, from that which you are not. So you allow your true self to expand thus as intended.

So often people keep going back and forth, contradicting themselves and then allowing the alignment. That's not how it is ment to be. In the same way, when you make fire, you have to rotate the wood to make fire. But if you take a stick and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then drop it. You are not ever gonna achieve anything out of that situation. That's simply madness.

You have to accept that if you fail, and you feel negative emotion, that this is a GUIDANCE! It is not a punishment! It is a guidance! A help! A tip! A suggestion! Hey, don't go this way, go that other way! Yeah! That there is what you want! Don't think this, think that! Focus on THAAAAAT idea, which DOES feel good. Create THAT reality. Which does feel good and better.

Ofcourse duality is just about energy and how it meets itself and thus expands and creates. As consciousness is energy. You also have a soul. Which is your overal intention. But you are here to co-create in harmony and alignment with that intention. Not to repeat that intention, because that is already realised, you are infact and extension of that intention or your soul. You are made out of it! You are here not to realise God, when God has already realised you! You are here to EXPAND God. Into your own unique freely chosen and also guided by God, co-created with God, greater allowed self realisation. That is of your own unique creation. Yeah, ofcourse in the general sense we are all one. But you have come here to expand the specifics of that oneness, into your own greater allowed realisation of what that truely means for/to you! What is of your evermore expanded joy? Well? You feel and focus on ideas. And if it feels good, that is of your greater allowed realisation, of your greater joys. You expand upon that idea.
If you find an idea that doesn't feel good, that is helpful in allowing you thus to focus and thus create the expansion of your greater allowed realisation of that which does feel good.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 31-05-2020 at 04:43 AM.
Old 31-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
In a way you are right in that it could be misunderstood, but I think that it's clear that the text is talking about our true inner self, atman (soul or spirit, if you will) Perfect knowledge or intuition that reside in our hearts. Almost anything could be misunderstood.
Yes, the Isness of Being!!! It is always there (i.e., Present) whenever one focuses one's 'senses' on It. Anything else* one may think, feel, believe and say about It is one's 'own' (subjective) 'construct', hence my labeling that a 'hallucination'.

* "The Tao (i.e. the 'Way' of Being) that can be spoken is not the Tao." Yada Yada.

Some 'ways' are more positively 'creative' of Love and Joy because they are more functionally relational (less solipsistically self-centered) 'in connection' to and with others.

My rejection of Ewwerrin's God/Being 'trip' is a function of my 'seeing' it as being self-centeredly dissociated from the 'suffering' others are really encountering and experiencing. He said this himself: essentially 'hallucinatorily' IMO disregarding their encounter and experience (tho not his own) as just being 'illusion'.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, the Isness of Being!!! It is always there (i.e., Present) whenever one focuses one's 'senses' on It. Anything else* one may think, feel, believe and say about It is one's 'own' (subjective) 'construct', hence my labeling that a 'hallucination'.

* "The Tao (i.e. the 'Way' of Being) that can be spoken is not the Tao." Yada Yada.

Some 'ways' are more positively 'creative' of Love and Joy because they are more functionally relational (less solipsistically self-centered) 'in connection' to and with others.

My rejection of Ewwerrin's God/Being 'trip' is a function of my 'seeing' it as being self-centeredly dissociated from the 'suffering' others are really encountering and experiencing. He said this himself: essentially 'hallucinatorily' IMO disregarding their encounter and experience (tho not his own) as just being 'illusion'.
So you think you came here to help people who are suffering? Do you believe you have to suffer in order to help people who are suffering? Because the gates of hell are always wide open, and you are always free to go there. But you cannot get sick enough to help sick people become better. And I cannot make that decision for you. No one can. This is simply a matter of free will. It is simply the way it is. If I try to force you to choose good, I am not even capable of offering you any good choice, because in taking away your freedom, I have also taken away my own. What you are requesting is impossible. And a misunderstanding, because you actually cannot help anyone by supporting the very suffering that you wish to heal. There is no such thing as healing other people. You can only offer your well-being to others as an optional choice that they can choose, by the true service of being a leading example of the goodness that you deem good.