Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Graelwyn

Life Path Number Meanings.

To work out your lifepath, first, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit. (unless it is 11, 22 or 33, in which case, it is not reduced)

Number 0 - Limitless, Unknowable, No-thing, Boundless, Truth, Purity, Love, All, Alpha and Omega, Possibility, First Cause, Unmanifest, Breath of God, Unified Field, Source, Space, Consciousness, Cosmic Egg, God.

Number 1

- Unity, Beginning, , Focused concentration, Goal-striving, Action, Independence, Originality, Courage, Invention, Leader, Self-reliant, Ambition, Pioneer , Will, Conscious Mind, Positive.

Number 2

- Duality, Division, Polarity, Choice, Gestation, Cooperation, Service, Harmony, Support, Waiting, Diplomacy, Patience, Psychic, Intuition, Adaptable, Empathic, Partnership, Mediator, Comparison, Receptive, Helper, Collecting, Reproduction, Balancer of Opposites, Subconscious Memory, Positive and Negative.

Number 3

- Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.

Number 4

- Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

Number 5

- Adventure, change, freedom, exploration, variety, sensuality, unattached, curious, experienced, periodicity, knowledge seeker, knowledge teacher, traveler, imagination, child-like, playful.

Number 6

- Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, service.

Number 7

- Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly, enigma.

Number 8

- Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

Number 9

- Humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless, generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist, artistic, spiritual healer, all allowing, other worldly, blending.
Master Numbers

Number 11

- Messenger, Inspired, Intuitive, Channeling, Inventive, Mystic, Spiritual, Teacher, Idealistic, Romantic, Artistic, Energetic, Enthusiasm, Angels of creative communication, Christ-like Love, Visionary, Joy-bringer.

Number 22

- Idealist, Expansive, Visionary, Master Builder, Material Master, Government, Bridge Builder, Alchemy, Universal Transformation, Philanthropic, Angels of Inspired Creativity, Genius, Inspired, Trouble-Shooter, Champion for a Cause, Tycoon.

Number 33

- Christ-like, healer, compassionate, protected, blessing, teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk, Angels of healing and guidance.

I am lifepath 33.

What is everyone else here?
Old 23-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Ascender

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay I suck at maths, how do I reduce 4 digits to 1 digit D:
Old 23-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Ascender

OHHHHH wait never-mind, got it. I'm 27
Old 23-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Ascender

No wait, I did it wrong again. Mine is 9
Old 23-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Uhmar

I am a Number 33

- Christ-like, healer, compassionate, protected, blessing, teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk, Angels of healing and guidance.

which can actually further be reduced to a six
Number 6

- Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, service.

So it is a combination of the two combined
Old 23-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Master

- Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved, inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker, introspective, spiritual, faith, esoteric, exotic, unusual, hidden, seeking perfection, ethereal, other worldly, enigma.
Now there's a surprise !
Old 23-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Uhmar

Don't ya hate it when these type of things pins your tail to the wall like a a child's game pin the tail on the donkey....mine fit to a tee as well. rflho....
except it left out hard headed, obstinant, pain in the rear at times lol etc.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Don't ya hate it when these type of things pins your tail to the wall like a a child's game pin the tail on the donkey....mine fit to a tee as well. rflho....
except it left out hard headed, obstinant, pain in the rear at times lol etc.

Oh Gosh, me too, lol, but I don't mind that those bits were omitted
Old 23-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Knower
cool...but makes me wonder...
Old 23-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Graelwyn

I posted this to be useful to those with an interest in numerology.
If other wish to debate the benefits or lack thereof, of it, that is their choice, but I personally, feel no need to debate it or question validity. To each their own :) A number is a number, and it is up to others how they use numerology, or do not use it. I do not take it majorly seriously, and this post was simply intended to help anyone who does have curiosity and would like to work out their lifepath number.