Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 24-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Master

Oneness !

This is what came to me this morning and i expressed it as such in the form of a poem.

Oneness lasts forever
Endless skies
Oneness is the parts
That make up the whole
We are together and we
Are the same
And our claims are just
That, Claims
Claims require ignorance
To be upheld
Somewhere somewhere
There is always an admission
Charge to suffer in hell
You can fake it till you are
Blind
And hope the public don’t see
But in the end
And if that takes till the ends
Of time
It will be seen
It will be seen till it dies away
So how are we to proceed ?
Start as a cog in the wheel
and on this small cog life depends
without that one simple cog
the world would end !

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 24-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Elfin

Hi and hey, love this. They say don't they, that there may be one sentence or word that draws you to a poem , a song. The line that jumped out at me was ""somewhere somewhere"".... And those 2 words made me very emotional. Thank you for sharing this.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi and hey, love this. They say don't they, that there may be one sentence or word that draws you to a poem , a song. The line that jumped out at me was ""somewhere somewhere"".... And those 2 words made me very emotional. Thank you for sharing this.

Thank you for reading and commenting. Yes words have that power, especially when sung, certain phrases and as you say can open the hardest of hearts, in this case my own heart. I think our hearts can be hardened at different points in our life, at different things. But they can also be healed and softened too. I think that phrase 'somewhere somewhere' was pointing to the inevitable traps that we have walked into believing that 'Love' could be found there unconditionally ? The ferryman has always got to be paid, the world must have its pound of flesh, that kind of idea and pointing at the idea that acts of cruelty hatred and evil place you immediately outside the garden of love. They may bring some kind of temporary pleasure of some kind but its temporary and short lived and pales into insignificance when placed alongside an open loving and honest heart which is eternal and boundless. Thank you for allowing me to develop some more ideas ...hope they arent too crazy Romantic perhaps but not crazy Bless.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge