Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Master
you're welcome - don't get worrying about anything, keep focused now my friend - and learn when you re read the posts on here - vibes getting higher every day that 'you don't worry' - think positive and deal with a day at a time.... and keep connecting and believing in your spiritual support, they are there, but you need higher vibrations to connect for advice. And the higher vibes will help protect you and clear anything negative.

I take it you've read - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135490 - might be something on there might help...
Old 29-05-2020, 07:38 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
you're welcome - don't get worrying about anything, keep focused now my friend - and learn when you re read the posts on here - vibes getting higher every day that 'you don't worry' - think positive and deal with a day at a time.... and keep connecting and believing in your spiritual support, they are there, but you need higher vibrations to connect for advice. And the higher vibes will help protect you and clear anything negative.

I take it you've read - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135490 - might be something on there might help...
thank you you are very kind :) I think I have felt and still feel estranged from praying, I have for years thought I should not take any pray from someone else who needs it better, but I did manage to pray with more energy behind it when I tried to get the ghost out of here I think. I have not had that natural connection with a spirit guide you and many with you speak about, when you wrote that one must have have higher vibration to connect it was an aha moment for me, so thank you for that too :) I don't know what is up with me, today, not at home, far from it, I sat and had a window glass close to me, and I felt as if someone was like lifting my hair from part of my face the one that usually go in the way of one of my eyes and I thought I was imagining it.. and I look in the window and saw it, my hair, being lifted. No draft. as if someone was casually playing around with it. This has happened before, other part of my hair but because it has happened when I am watching television or something like that or is in the bed, I don't jump to a window or mirror to see if it is truly happening. I then tried to focus on what I was doing and felt 3 times an instant warm, hot, feeling on my skin close to where my hair had been lifted. By now I have both felt hot feeling and cold feeling but I can't see anything and I can't sense anything. My friend who sees ghosts has been here yesterday again but is troubled now, personal affairs, and I don't want to put even more on her so I have not asked and she has not spoken either about it, it feels nice here though. She has learn to have a poker face. She has things over in her own place (we have known each other long time) that can start moving on their own, kids toys going off that really shouldn't (are on the off button) and other things I have noticed when I have been over there but she is always so calm about it and has never said she thought it was something bad but instead she says she knows who it is that is paying a visit. But with my home she has been in a different way.

I found the thread you link very interesting

I can not astral travel and such and am always amaze when reading other people do it, but perhaps it is done in a way in our dreams sometime without being aware of it.

Wishing you friend a lovely weekend :) I will work on the positive energy, thank you

Last edited by asearcher : 30-05-2020 at 04:43 AM.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Yes keep working on all things possible positive to do and talk about - and online and tv all positive or gentle things to watch and read when possible - takes time this vibes increase... You know when my fridge cracks unusually, which has happened before to make me look or think of something, Guides/Angel's/HS - its happened at unusual times so I know this...... And when the fridge cracks now, or I might feel a tickle on side of my face or warm or cold air passing - I say hello - they are there protecting you - don't think of anything bad, stay strong, breathe and carry on - keep busy, your support are there watching, let them do the problem solving and guidance... then after you put all this 'mind strength' into place in your, head - then! if something happens, ask your support, what we doing about this then... Be confident in them...

And thank you for so many lovely words in compliment you write to me - keep strong now...
Old 04-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Hows it going there asearcher...
Old 04-06-2020, 02:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hows it going there asearcher...
Thank you :) it is going well. If I am to feel something I don't think it is someone who needs help or something bad or anything like that. The place has really calmed down. I had an ex once who died and I can tell 2 things that are different now, perhaps a visit or a goodbye before he return to heaven? it is the way my hair is touched and waking up just before the alarm clock by a tickling on my feet, things he use to do (that I have not thought of for so so long). It is not done in a way that crosses any lines, more playful, short, with respect. I don't know anyone else who would touch like that or would even know that was his signs. It was a very long time ago when we were an item.

Thank you so much for checking in on me :)
Old 04-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Suspended
Master
Thats so good to hear, and you've learned so much, and been very brave through all this, well done - and we chat again soon on the forum helping one or two people out with different issues... speak again soon.