Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Master
HELP!

So, I need advice:

I got a friend request tonight on facebook - it is my tf's girlfriend. Why would she want to be friends with me? Anyone? I have only met her once a long long time ago. We don't know each other.

I have not accepted. HELP!

Tf and I are not friends on facebook. he blocked me as soon as he left.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Master
Welp. Possible she's checking up on you? Or wants to be able to see what he writes on your wall, your interactions, etc? Only one way to find out dun dun dunnn...

Old 02-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well at times Facebook seems to have a mind of its own. Mine sent out Friend Requests to "all" the E Mail contacts I have....and honestly OMG when some for the wanting to accept me as a friend started to come in I freeked. I so do no want some of them on my Facebook and I thought ok ignore....but they just kept sending the reply to my invite. How do you tell them sorry I know you but sorry I dont want you....

Facebook said that the only way that would have happened if I had sent the request to "Link" to my Instant Messanger but that is not turned on and I get non stop E Mails to connect it.

So not always is a request done....by you.

Lynn
Old 02-11-2012, 02:24 AM
geanie

I would just ignore it. I've gotten requests from boyfriends ex's before and it just seems too childish and drama-prone for my liking. Not to mention how it would make you feel next time she posts a picture of her and him. Plus, if you're anything like me, you yourself may post random lyrics from some love song about being alone in love every once in a while and she just doesn't need to see that. Does she know that you have existing feelings for your TF? Because there is a chance that by not confirming her request, you will he confirming your feelings for him.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Well at times Facebook seems to have a mind of its own. Mine sent out Friend Requests to "all" the E Mail contacts I have....and honestly OMG when some for the wanting to accept me as a friend started to come in I freeked. I so do no want some of them on my Facebook and I thought ok ignore....but they just kept sending the reply to my invite. How do you tell them sorry I know you but sorry I dont want you....

Facebook said that the only way that would have happened if I had sent the request to "Link" to my Instant Messanger but that is not turned on and I get non stop E Mails to connect it.

So not always is a request done....by you.

Lynn

I always hated that about facebook. If you are friends with X, everyone X is friends with will get pestered to add you as a friend until they either delete the suggestion to friend you or, well, friend you. I found that so invasive I quit facebook and haven't looked back.

Anyway, the answer seems pretty obvious to me. Just ignore her request if you don't know her. Or...friend her if she is someone you'd like to be friends with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geanie
Does she know that you have existing feelings for your TF? Because there is a chance that by not confirming her request, you will he confirming your feelings for him.

Yikes. That seems awfully complicated, having to consider all that!

In the end, I mean, you (OP) don't know this girl so who cares what she thinks, right?
Old 02-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Master
Right, like she could have just messaged me if she had something she wanted to say. I don't know if she knows I have feelings for him or not, but I am guessing that he has told her about me, otherwise how would she know me? ... I don't know what her intention is but I do want to avoid the drama. Besides I really don't want to see their pictures. :)
So I'm just going to pretend I don't even see it. :)
Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Sparkle13

Facebook can bring out the crazy in people at times! This seems strange. I agree. I'd just ignore the friend request.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Master

Yeah, I would ignore it. She may be fishing or concerned about something, and I can understand that. I wouldn't want to get involved. Even if she has good intentions, it could be awkward.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Ascender
Ignore that ish...all I sense is drama and heartache.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Master
Yes, I hate to say it, but I've tried to be friends with my twin's girlfriends before. And despite the fact that he and I work at keeping our relationship in the friend zone, they end up picking up on our energy and becoming jealous. Most of them haven't been mature enough to bother explaining things to, but the one I really liked... I tried to make her understand she did not need to worry and she was still jealous. I'm purposefully staying away from his current gf, since she is a light worker, too. (she sees auras like my twin does :) She's very young and I'm pretty sure she'd have trouble with bright blue cord attaching me to her bf. (I've had three different people now tell me of its surprising size and beautiful brightness... all total strangers who do not know our history... the one who saw us together saw his as well. So I know it exists. It'd just be something else to deal with. Not going there.

It honestly kinda brings me down a little because I'm very open and like to believe that anybody can work through life's obstacles if it's discussed in an open, intelligent manner. But this twin soul thing is just so far beyond what most people can accept that it is an exception to the rule. No surprise, I'm sure, to most of us here on the forum. :)

Don't stress it, and it sounds like you aren't, if you're meant to interact she'll show up in some more direct way in the future. I believe this will especially be true if she feels like he needs your help.

Much love and support to you dear.