Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Guide

Sorry kralaro, I would never put Babaji to the "test". I share what I receive and I look at it as a sacred gift that we all have, but sometimes neglect to use. All answers are within you, but you must make the effort to meditate to find those answers. Your are simply accessing your own inner truth.

Just remember we are creating this world, God allows us to create whatever we want. It is time for us to be cognizant of our own creations and turn toward love to change our world.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Just remember we are creating this world, God allows us to create whatever we want.
It is time for us to be cognizant of our own creations and turn toward love to change our world.
I see Babaji is rubbing off on you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-04-2015, 10:27 PM
"Dear ones, correction is simply seeing in a new way, and refusing to return to the way of the chaotic dream.
When any part of life brings suffering, it is because

one has forgotten the truth of who they are.
One only suffers if believing in any part of life being lesser and thus placing judgement on self or other.
Because there truly is no other, one falls into thoughts of separation, therefore confusion..."

Amazing...it's where I am at.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I see Babaji is rubbing off on you!
He certainly does.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Sorry kralaro, I would never put Babaji to the "test". I share what I receive and I look at it as a sacred gift that we all have, but sometimes neglect to use. All answers are within you, but you must make the effort to meditate to find those answers. Your are simply accessing your own inner truth.

Just remember we are creating this world, God allows us to create whatever we want. It is time for us to be cognizant of our own creations and turn toward love to change our world.
Testing Babaji isn't the purpose of my code question. You can say that my code question is for testing you, but not Babaji.

I've read that a sadhu prayed to Krishna to take avatar to help the world. After his prayer, Krishna took birth as Shri Chaitanya, as I've read. Similarly I'm requesting you to ask Babaji my questions for the benefit of the world.

You said we are creating our world. But why God doesn't put an end to everything right now? I'm talking about complete annihilation. That may mean that nothing remaining except God. Or that may even mean that not even God, that's zero, no time, no space.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Guide

Dear Kralaro, I know it looks hard "out there" but there has to be so much more to the story then we as humans are seeing with our limited access. I would only suggest you read Babajis messages again and take them to heart. We all have a part in this and there is surely something more to learn. Annihilation does not leave much room for us to learn. There is a reason the world looks the way it does, but judgement is not the answer.

Personal questions are for you to find in your own heart. Anyone can ask Babaji for help and he will answer if you listen with an open heart.

As far as being tested, either you accept the information or you do not. I am not here to prove anything to anyone, or ask anyones acceptance. I post what I receive. Hope this helps. lovetruth
Old 11-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Guide

Dear ones, because a dual world pulls one in many directions without understanding, one is in a constant state of imbalance, always hoping that safety and

consistency will finally be yours so that your days are without upheaval. In truth, dear ones, nothing of this world is stable and calm. Stability and calmness

comes only from the inner realm; it can be realized only if the outer is seen for what it is and not heeded as your true state of being. Therefore, you can walk

the world in a state of equanimity and balance only when you are seated in your true awareness, not of the senses, but of the divine essence that is harmonious

no matter what movement and instability are presented in the outer world. You can only chase illusions for so long and the soul will yearn for true stability that

has no equal. Nothing is gained in the world of illusion but a constant stream of images or reflections of your minds state of awareness. If one battles

anything then battles will predominate, if one lives peacefulness in all ways then peace will follow in ones hallowed steps. Confusion comes from a lack of

understanding how your creations manifest and follow you with all those learnings that will eventually turn you to your inner perfection that has no need of

experience, only recognition of who you truly are, divine being. All your illusions of victimhood will leave with this greater understanding and you will look upon

the world with calm demeanor and and open heart, knowing that none of its effects can touch the very depth of being which is in total harmony at all times

without exception. As you clutch for those things that seem so real and so needed, remember that your inner essence is always the supplier of everything and

flows in a stream of gratitude from the heart, always remembering that there is no lack when one has delved into the inner, where trust is not a belief, but a

knowing. The great paradox is that when one reaches this state of knowing, nothing at all is desired for all need of the material realm is seen as an illusion of

the ego, where the spirit has always been sustained with inner light and the essence of divine love. One will lose all craving of the ego and live simply and

joyously, embraced by the inner sweetness that guides the heart and manifests only what is loving and kind. If you would but trust this inner light all the outer

delay that seems to hold you back, would flow away and leave only a space of pure peace, so profound there would be no room for any thought of disunity. It

is but a leap of faith to realize your true nature and release all else in favor of what is genuine. Dear ones, all of you will realize once again your deepest

magnificence reflected in all being. Babaji
Old 11-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Thumbs up

Thank GOD for you!
xxxxxooooo

The power of sat sang...one sentence of truth goes right to
the heart....food for the soul.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Ascender
A half sentence of this post transformed me. Thank you.

Quote:
Dear ones, because a dual world pulls one in many directions without understanding, one is in a constant state of imbalance, always hoping that safety and

consistency will finally be yours so that your days are without upheaval. In truth, dear ones, nothing of this world is stable and calm. Stability and calmness

comes only from the inner realm; it can be realized only if the outer is seen for what it is and not heeded as your true state of being. Therefore, you can walk

the world in a state of equanimity and balance only when you are seated in your true awareness, not of the senses, but of the divine essence that is harmonious

no matter what movement and instability are presented in the outer world. You can only chase illusions for so long and the soul will yearn for true stability that

has no equal. Nothing is gained in the world of illusion but a constant stream of images or reflections of your minds state of awareness. If one battles

anything then battles will predominate, if one lives peacefulness in all ways then peace will follow in ones hallowed steps. Confusion comes from a lack of

understanding how your creations manifest and follow you with all those learnings that will eventually turn you to your inner perfection that has no need of

experience, only recognition of who you truly are, divine being. All your illusions of victimhood will leave with this greater understanding and you will look upon

the world with calm demeanor and and open heart, knowing that none of its effects can touch the very depth of being which is in total harmony at all times

without exception. As you clutch for those things that seem so real and so needed, remember that your inner essence is always the supplier of everything and

flows in a stream of gratitude from the heart, always remembering that there is no lack when one has delved into the inner, where trust is not a belief, but a

knowing. The great paradox is that when one reaches this state of knowing, nothing at all is desired for all need of the material realm is seen as an illusion of

the ego, where the spirit has always been sustained with inner light and the essence of divine love. One will lose all craving of the ego and live simply and

joyously, embraced by the inner sweetness that guides the heart and manifests only what is loving and kind. If you would but trust this inner light all the outer

delay that seems to hold you back, would flow away and leave only a space of pure peace, so profound there would be no room for any thought of disunity. It

is but a leap of faith to realize your true nature and release all else in favor of what is genuine. Dear ones, all of you will realize once again your deepest

magnificence reflected in all being. Babaji
Old 12-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Guide

Thank you and blessings, Ms. Hepburn

I am so glad for you Kralaro, blessings to you too