Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Guide

Semi Sextile

I was just now reading the thread here on the astrology forum, about 'degrees', and upon checking, found an exact semi sextile aspect in my chart.
It's a lower semi sextile - which I think (from what I've been taught) relates to the 12th harmonic series, and has a similar nature to Venus/Taurus.

This is interesting, because it's between Pluto and Uranus (lol, what Venus does between those two, I'm scared to find out) - but I'm interested if anyone has a good source on this aspect ... I don't understand from the notes I have, what this may mean.

In my chart Venus is connected to Pluto (Greybeard, you told me I should treat them as conjunct because they are in mutual disposition) - and, Venus is conjunct Uranus.

So, should I view this aspect (the semi sextile) as being very relevent, because it's exact, and if so ... am I correct about the relation the semi sextile has with Venus/Taurus.
(You know how each aspect has a similarity to a sign/planet - well, I've been taught that anyway)

Hope that's not confusing
Old 04-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Guide

Ohh, sorry, I forgot to mention, it relates to Venus/Taurus, because it is a lower, or separating semi sextile.
If it was upper, it would relate more to Neptune/Pisces.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Guide

Is there a good book on aspects - or good website?