Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-10-2014, 06:15 AM
Create Your Desires

Daily affirmations?

I often change what I do daily to get myself into alignment as to create my desires.
Affirmations and meditation are almost always included.

It seems to be an evolution and expansion. Which makes sense since the way of the Universe it constant expansion.

I want to know what other people do daily to get into alignment?

What do you do???

Please share.
Old 13-10-2014, 06:17 PM
DaSKREETz2REALz

I BELIEVE WHILE AFFIRMATIONS ARE VERY USEFUL ALONE THEY MAY NOT WORK ALL THE TIME. IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO BE CONSTANTLY MINDFUL OF YOUR PHYSICAL ACTIONS AND ENVIRONMENTS AND THE MATCHING INTERNAL FEELINGS AND STATE OF MINDS YOU FEEL. REMEMBER THE EXTERNAL EXPERIENCES THAT PUT YOU MENTALLY IN A STATE YOU ENJOY BEING IN AND INTERNALIZE THESE. SO THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE THEM WHEN YOU WISH
Old 13-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Knower
I have come to the discovery that our conscious thoughts, and subconscious beliefs create the reality we live in - therefore it is vital to correct our mind and become aware of the thoughts that we are thinking, because they will set us up for the day... and ultimately our life.
In "The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts (who channels a non-physical entity who calls himself Seth) Seth gives us techniques for overcoming our limiting beliefs, rather than simple painting over them. If we want to change a belief we have to be aware of our thoughts, and work to correct them.
Positive affirmations won't work if we don't believe what we're saying - but if done in the right frame of mind they can be extremely powerful!
Old 23-10-2014, 05:47 AM
Seeker
I set up picture of my "desires" on wallpaper in my laptop, so every morning I seeing the pictures of "desire",and I telling mt self " It's my!I have it,thank you. I also have a folder of different pictures, I try to look at them at least one time a day