Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 09-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellazoey
You cannot get a distance course or attunements for Karuna. It must be done in person. I received my Holy Fire Karuna ReikiĀ® Master Certification from William Lee Rand recently in Sedona and it was life changing. Also, for Holy Fire, they are ignitions and not attunements.

So I have learned - thank you ...I will pursue Karuna when the time is right for me ...I am going for Holy Fire soon. William Rand also holds several classes yearly in Glens Falls NY which is only 3 hours from where I live.
Old 13-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Seems like the new trend is to add a 4th attunement for teaching ...not all are doing this - personally, I think it's a money grab ...did Usui do this? No ...just my 2 cents.
I'm interested in Karuna too but not financially able nor is there anyone in my area so would mean travel expenses as well ...perhaps I can find distance course w/attunements eventually.

I am lucky that my teacher doesn't charge the same price as William Lee Rand and most of his teachers. She feels that this energy needs to get out there and makes it more affordable for her students. I am most fortunate to have found her.
Old 14-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
I am lucky that my teacher doesn't charge the same price as William Lee Rand and most of his teachers. She feels that this energy needs to get out there and makes it more affordable for her students. I am most fortunate to have found her.

That is awesome ...yes, his class is a grand, then there will be lodging ...but I am actually honing in a few teachers who are less costly ...I make about $300 a week so it's pretty tough trying to save ...seems every time I get a hundred bucks tucked away, something happens and it gets spent ...like just this past week - I tore/damaged the meniscus in one of my knees ...this means missed work and possible surgery ...there goes whatever I have saved once again ...maybe the lesson I have to learn is it doesn't matter who teaches me
Old 14-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
That is awesome ...yes, his class is a grand, then there will be lodging ...but I am actually honing in a few teachers who are less costly ...I make about $300 a week so it's pretty tough trying to save ...seems every time I get a hundred bucks tucked away, something happens and it gets spent ...like just this past week - I tore/damaged the meniscus in one of my knees ...this means missed work and possible surgery ...there goes whatever I have saved once again ...maybe the lesson I have to learn is it doesn't matter who teaches me

I know that feeling well. I've been working on abundance and nothing major yet. Something always ends up breaking and I have to use any saved money to survive. I need to start saving for my next Karuna class, but I've felt a strong urge to do orgone pyramids. A physic recently told me that I need to work with my hands and had suggested basket weaving. That doesn't appeal to me, but making pyramids does.

I am going in for a back procedure soon to help repair a fractured vertebrae. I will send healing thoughts to you silverSpice!
Old 15-10-2015, 04:00 AM
Bellazoey

Quote:

That's great that you've found a teacher that's right for you! William's classes aren't cheap but I've found they're worth every penny if you can find the funds to attend one. I was lucky to have taken both Holy Fire Art/Master and Holy Fire Karuna ReikiĀ® from William and am very, very grateful for the experience. As I said though, I'm happy that you've found the right teacher for you. The Karuna class also featured Colleen Benelli and Michael Baird as teachers alongside William. Very blessed indeed.
Old 15-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
I know that feeling well. I've been working on abundance and nothing major yet. Something always ends up breaking and I have to use any saved money to survive. I need to start saving for my next Karuna class, but I've felt a strong urge to do orgone pyramids. A physic recently told me that I need to work with my hands and had suggested basket weaving. That doesn't appeal to me, but making pyramids does.

I am going in for a back procedure soon to help repair a fractured vertebrae. I will send healing thoughts to you silverSpice!

TY Tail11 ...and I as well to you!
Old 19-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Knower

Thank you silverSpice!